Login

russian armor

Have been patient enough...where is our balance patch.

16 May 2014, 08:49 AM

Permanently Banned
Oh common.

You are really leaving the game in this state.....Soviets dominating and exploiting left right and centre.

Hate to whine again but there are countless threads with valid arguments that the least patch has completely ruined balance and tipped everything into exploitable progression for soviets.

Please give us a patch.

You did not hesitate to nerf germans to oblivion.

Now where is the fairness in that?
16 May 2014, 08:52 AM

If I'm not mistaking, I am pretty sure they won't touch the game until june 24 add-on. They could at list resolve the bugs like soviet mines, bouncing bodies, dancing Hq retreated model, game freezing....
16 May 2014, 08:56 AM

(...) they won't touch the game until june 24 add-on (...)

So that makes two of us :)
16 May 2014, 09:16 AM

ISU-152/ Elephant and Soviet mines are the only glaring issues right now and if you want to get rid off the first one just use Elephant.
16 May 2014, 09:20 AM

I don't feel anything bad or underperforming in German 1v1, except the ultra expensive and useless panther.
ISU and TM35 mines needs a lot of nerf

Map imbalance is a bigger problem.

K. Ferma, absolutely favouring the west.
Stalingrad, Soviet auto win map.
Langres, highly favouring Soviet snipers and SU play, north is too easy to be cut off.
Krarkov, North is a death sentence.
Moscow, same as above.
Semois, muni are too easy to be cut off so Ostheer have a hard time, support weapon spam is also a big problem.
Crossing woods, even worse than Langres.
Rehev, fuck off to 3v3 please.
16 May 2014, 13:34 PM

I remember there was at once a hotfix for terminator pios and even the bunkers health was nerfed so a satchel could destroy it.
Don't understand why they don't hotfix mines and the ISU.
16 May 2014, 14:19 PM

I really just have a problem with my game constantly freezing and losing connections now. It's has progressively gotten worse, and so has my coh2 playtime. Hopefully June 24th will bring some much needed life into the game.
16 May 2014, 16:40 PM

Maps need to be looked at idd :)
Some startingpoints are absolutely worse than others.
16 May 2014, 16:54 PM

Oh common.

You are really leaving the game in this state.....Soviets dominating and exploiting left right and centre.

Hate to whine again but there are countless threads with valid arguments that the least patch has completely ruined balance and tipped everything into exploitable progression for soviets.

Please give us a patch.

so pre-patch 80-100% germans in matchmaker means balance and ~50%-50% post-patch is "completly ruined balance" ?

die logic die
16 May 2014, 17:00 PM

When I search I see heavy russian favorite... So it's reeally all relative...
16 May 2014, 17:16 PM

I don't see the point to preserve your units to get vet when later in the game they will vanish in one shot. Its just not rewarding for the person with the better micro and preservation.

On the other side the only thing that comes close to insta wipe is the tiger. I have seen him many times kill with one shot 3-5 people of a full health 6 man squad. But that is fine coz the soviet player still have a small chance to retreat and preserve that unit. Where the germans don't have that luxury.

I have said this before and many others... the problem is not in the ISU, IS, or MINES. Its in the 4 man squad, and the really BAD AI that cluster together for no reason. If they stay equally spread out all the time this will not be the case.

16 May 2014, 21:18 PM

Permanently Banned
Need fix some maps balance, seriously...
16 May 2014, 21:35 PM

Oh common.

Please give us a patch.

Nooob.... Just because you abused German opness last few patches instead of trying to become a better player through actual real game skills does not mean Russian is OP, I did the exact opposite of you I played Only Russians because I dont abuse OP and dont want to rely on false crutches so this patch Im playing Germans agian and balance is very good better then ever. Germans still have the advantage balance wise though but now soviets actually do have achance all this Soviet op shit is nonsense from German abusing noobs.
16 May 2014, 21:46 PM

Germans were OP for a year and often by a great deal. Now Soviets are a little stronger than Germans for a change.

It makes it more interesting, IMO.

The only thing I would like to see buffed a little for the Germans is their infantry.
16 May 2014, 22:40 PM

Permanently Banned
The only thing I would like to see buffed a little for the Germans is their infantry.

Yes, agree, german infantry have a little armor comparing with soviet guys.

I win a game right now versus 1 noob spammer player, but they kill a lot of my infantry spamming flammers infantry and m3. My grens and mgs died 2fast.

Oh, and the tanks, they get a T85 (double call in? OP Master!). They can blow a tiger with no problem, and the panther do what? I never use because the weakness, only tiger...

But T85 come early and can do a mass...
16 May 2014, 22:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2014, 22:40 PMBravus

Yes, agree, german infantry have a little armor comparing with soviet guys.

I win a game right now versus 1 noob spammer player, but they kill a lot of my infantry spamming flammers infantry and m3. My grens and mgs died 2fast.

Oh, and the tanks, they get a T85 (double call in? OP Master!). They can blow a tiger with no problem, and the panther do what? I never use because the weakness, only tiger...

But T85 come early and can do a mass...

No wonder if you keep loosing if you are being spammed with T85.

And the only infantry in game that have any armor are shock troops, who just happen to be completely ineffective on a distance longer then PPSH barrel.
16 May 2014, 22:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2014, 17:16 PMAstarot

I have said this before and many others... the problem is not in the ISU, IS, or MINES. Its in the 4 man squad, and the really BAD AI that cluster together for no reason. If they stay equally spread out all the time this will not be the case.

This.
16 May 2014, 23:25 PM

Permanently Banned

This.

Relic logic. + make them less armor or equal armor to soviet Units LOLLLLLLLLL
17 May 2014, 00:13 AM

Sounds like balance to me...
17 May 2014, 00:47 AM

Russians are not more powerful then Germans this is nonsense guys>!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★