Login

russian armor

Hey Relic. Gearbox is re-selling your baby for a fortune.

raw
13 May 2014, 18:50 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Homeworld-Remastered-Collectors-Edition-Windows-Pc/dp/B00K6ZUOQE/&tag=themittcom-20

Gearbox takes the pole position in the category 'can't for the love of god come up with an original game by ourselves, so just re-sell some 10 to 15 year old game for a fucking fortune.'

That oversized dildo is a clear statement by Gearbox on how much this is supposed to go up your ass and hurt. What a nice touch!
13 May 2014, 19:17 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Gotta make that $1.35 million back somehow, I guess. At least they're not just holding the name for ransom.
13 May 2014, 21:24 PM

Most of the original people are working on it, I don't see the problem here. From the 1 or 2 paragraphs I read about "This isn't just a HD release, its a remastering" fluff they released to the public, I am actually pretty excited for the game.

Be honest about what you are really angry about in your life then link your blog, I promise to leave a comment to make you feel better.
raw
14 May 2014, 05:49 AM

Most of the original people are working on it, I don't see the problem here. From the 1 or 2 paragraphs I read about "This isn't just a HD release, its a remastering" fluff they released to the public, I am actually pretty excited for the game.

Be honest about what you are really angry about in your life then link your blog, I promise to leave a comment to make you feel better.

I already told you what I am angry about: "remastering" a decade old game, because they can't be arsed to invest into a proper new game. just look what microsoft did to AoE II / AoM. cheap money grabbing.

I don't have a blog.
14 May 2014, 13:08 PM
Honorary Member Badge

from what i heard/remember there remastering the already made games then making a new one.

though i thought i heard it was gonna be free. :(

edit: i wouldn't buy 100 dollar version but alteast you actually get somthing with it.
14 May 2014, 14:20 PM

Will the remastered Homeworld be supported by Steam? (It's AOE2 all over again).
14 May 2014, 14:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2014, 05:49 AMraw

because they can't be arsed to invest into a proper new game.

Dude, search "Homeworld : shipbreakers" on google.
14 May 2014, 15:49 PM

What a negative Nancy. If this is executed well it'll be great.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★