Login

russian armor

Congratulations on Victory Day

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
9 May 2014, 12:21 PM

A whole lot of you are morons. Thats why we are going to have WW3.

I would like to say never again, but stupidity of humanity is on display right here in this thread.
Phy
9 May 2014, 12:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 11:48 AMAffe

Right. If soviet Union was anti-facist why didn t soviet Union attacked facist spain?Phy can t answer this.

lol CCCP did not colaborate with the fascist dictatorship in spain and USA yes, making base militar and economic suport. Can you answer this? And in the spanish civil war none country -except Mexico and CCCP- helped to fight against fascism. Can you answer this?

You guys are not able to read a book and are totally ignorant and talk about countries you do not even know their history maybe 2 pics help to understand:

Franco and Eisenhower in 1959, Madrid.

Franco and Hitler.

Franco in a mitin.

9 May 2014, 12:31 PM

Maybe Phy should marry his boyfriend Stalin and be happy with him.
9 May 2014, 12:32 PM

Well maybe the US suported the regim in Spain, but what CCCP did to eastern Europe countries overpases this. And what it did to its own people. Anyway, this behavior has roots far back in history when all super-powers searched to expand their borders and influence. So these super-powers would sustain any type of regime (without regard of political color, no matter if it is a democratic or a despotic one) in other countries where they have interests. Question is, if a small country will be conquered anyway, who it prefers to be conquered by? Problem is, nobody asks :D..
9 May 2014, 12:55 PM

I like how these imbeciles hijacked the thread with their political grievances, lock please.
9 May 2014, 13:04 PM

Yeah, Stalin was a Bitch.

OMG! I knew he was the russian leader for some time. But never in my wildest dreams did I think he was a bitch.
9 May 2014, 13:08 PM

I like how these imbeciles hijacked the thread with their political grievances, lock please.

What did you expected?
There is a reason why most non political forums completely forbid political discussions.

Always uneducated nationalists come rushing in and forcing their delusions on others.
Phy
9 May 2014, 13:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 12:31 PMAffe
Maybe Phy should marry his boyfriend Stalin and be happy with him.

I can criticize Stalin in a more deep way -respecting historic facts- than you can with your nonhistorical propaganda. Can you, or reading is too much for you?

And those who dont like political argues, dont read it or dont make political post. This topic was ok till some ignorant started saying fascism=comunism.
9 May 2014, 13:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 13:32 PMPhy
This topic was ok till some ignorant started saying fascism=comunism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

Mass killings under Communist Regimes:
Mass killings occurred under some Communist regimes during the twentieth century with an estimated death toll numbering between 85 and 100 Million.

85-100 millions death wow thats more then Hitler killed.Congrats.
9 May 2014, 14:00 PM

Someone please lock this topic. Manny thanks.
9 May 2014, 14:24 PM

The Soviet war memorial(s) in Berlin is pretty impressive (though I can imagine how they'd mightily piss of the Germans on a pretty regular basis). I wish I'd known more about the period when I was there to see them so that I could understand more of what was shown...
9 May 2014, 14:32 PM

I've been to the Soviet war memorial in Berlin.

I don't think that the Germans in general are 'pissed off about' it; they invaded the USSR and they were the one who killed 17 million soviet civilians and terrorized europe...The German cultural attitude towards WW2 is one of apology of crimes of their fathers, really.
Phy
9 May 2014, 15:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 13:58 PMAffe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

85-100 millions death wow thats more then Hitler killed.Congrats.

Seriously, when you want to do an accurate research you do it in wikipedia? :facepalm:

If you want links i have to.

http://www.northstarcompass.org/nsc9912/lies.htm

Btw, the argue was not about that. And you say fascism=comunism by the number of deaths? Then look to the USA is fascism also -wich is not, is capitalism-. Your studies of political theory are 0.
9 May 2014, 15:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 15:10 PMPhy

Seriously, when you want to do an accurate research you do it in wikipedia? :facepalm:

Btw, the argue was not about that. And you say fascism=comunism by the number of deaths? Then look to the USA is fascism also -wich is not, is capitalism-. Your studies of political theory are 0.

"By Mario Sousa
Member of the
Communist Party Marxist-Leninist Revolutionaries
Sweden"

ROFL
9 May 2014, 15:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 15:10 PMPhy

Seriously, this! Are you telling me you would trust a crowd-built, globally-funded website requiring an abundance supporting references and corroborating evidence to establish legitimacy when you can do a bit of research instead? Please, read some books!

If you had done your research, like Phy here, you would know that the Communist Party Marxist-Leninist Revolutionaries of Sweden, provided in the link above, completely invalidates the fascist myths of Wikipedia.
Phy
9 May 2014, 15:38 PM

"By Mario Sousa
Member of the
Communist Party Marxist-Leninist Revolutionaries
Sweden"

ROFL

LOL really scientific no reading things for who writes it instead of for what it says and how scientific is based. Btw the SUPERCRIMES stadistics are done by capitalists teorics, for the same reason ROFL to that, isnt it?
9 May 2014, 15:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 15:38 PMPhy

LOL really scientific no reading things for who writes it instead of for what it says and how scientific is based. Btw the SUPERCRIMES stadistics are done by capitalists teorics, for the same reason ROFL to that, isnt it?

phy, just get out, you are just as bad as those guys deny the holocaust. Please, read a history book or two, and don't listen to what politicans say. Read books made by historians.

And by books made by historians please do not read your school book about "gloriuos stalin"
Phy
9 May 2014, 15:41 PM

Seriously, this! Are you telling me you would trust a crowd-built, globally-funded website requiring an abundance supporting references and corroborating evidence to establish legitimacy when you can do a bit of research instead? Please, read some books!

Lol i'm a physicist and i can tell you a lot of things that are written in wikipedia are false, are other stuff just because everybody can edit. Even teachers disagree on wikipedia as a font of knowledge. Following your statement, who needs university, teachers, books with wikipedia? Lol seem society of information is the big lie for big ignorants.
Phy
9 May 2014, 15:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 15:41 PMBurts

phy, just get out, you are just as bad as those guys deny the holocaust. Please, read a history book or two, and don't listen to what politicans say. Read books made by historians.

And by books made by historians please do not read your school book about "gloriuos stalin"

Who denied holocaust? I'm not a fanboy of Stalin -as I said i can make a better critic than your ignorant statements-. I'm just pissed off history liers who has not read any book of Adam Smith, Spinoza, Marx, Lenin and any real book of history and their statements are so simple that even a chimpance could just write it. And for your information, read above, you just say what bad things -wich are false, his faults are others- did Stallin but no USA wich is extrem LOL. Revisionism history WOW what a surprise. You say what all films and tv says in GLOBAL CAPITALISM WORLD, wow might be true.
9 May 2014, 15:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 15:46 PMPhy

Who denied holocaust? I'm not a fanboy of Stalin -as I said i can make a better critic than your ignorant statements-. I'm just pissed off history liers who has not read any book of Adam Smith, Spinoza, Marx, Lenin and any real book of history and their statements are so simple that even a chimpance could just write it. And for your information, read above, you just say what bad things -wich are false, his faults are others- did Stallin but no USA wich is extrem LOL.

Oh, so marx,lenin were all historians who wrote books about ww2? What???

You say wikipedia is false. I would advice you to look throught the "sources list" below all the facts.

So you are saying that wikipedia is false because it takes sources from historians and books rather than politicans/philosophers like you seem to do?
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS