Login

russian armor

Congratulations on Victory Day

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
8 May 2014, 20:11 PM

Congratulations to all of this the greatest day we will always remember those people who gave their lives in order to bring that day closer.

I want to congratulate all those people who fought shoulder to shoulder with our grandparents:
- Spanish and Swedish immigrants
- 1st Czechoslovak Army Corps
- People's Army of Poland's
- Yugoslav Infantry Brigade
- The Normandie-Niemen Regiment
These people fought bravely and with dignity, we will always honor and respect them.

8 May 2014, 21:35 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Marcus and I visited the Soviet War Memorial in Berlin today. There were so many wreaths and flowers adorning every sculpture. It was amazing. Some veterans were there too.
8 May 2014, 22:11 PM
Donator 11

I would thank all the veterans who fought for their country despite the side they were fighting on.
9 May 2014, 06:12 AM
Donator 22

Marcus and I visited the Soviet War Memorial in Berlin today. There were so many wreaths and flowers adorning every sculpture. It was amazing. Some veterans were there too.

Hey Ami

Have you been there:

http://www.museum-karlshorst.de/en/oermanent-exhibition.html

they have a lot of russian tanks and its not that far away from downtown ;) :)

9 May 2014, 08:12 AM

This topic might be offensive for those, who´s ancestors were supressed or murdered by a ruthless dictatorship for many years after WW2 has ended...
9 May 2014, 09:29 AM

Permanently Banned

pic or didnot happen
Phy
9 May 2014, 09:55 AM

This topic might be offensive for those, who´s ancestors were supressed or murdered by a ruthless dictatorship for many years after WW2 has ended...

Agreed. That USA flag is offensive for me cuz that country colaborated with the fascist dictatorship -the long in history- of Franco, in Spain, only because they were anticomunist (as all fascists are).

I want to congratulate all those people who fought shoulder to shoulder with our grandparents:
- Spanish and Swedish immigrants

I think the right word is political refugees. Anyway, thanks for that,the first antifascist were Catalans -even not spanish- and the first thing they did when they came out of Spain -for losing the fight against fascism in his country- is keep fighting fascism in other country -mostly France- as the Resistance!
9 May 2014, 10:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 09:55 AMPhy

Agreed. That USA flag is offensive for me cuz that country colaborated with the fascist dictatorship -the long in history- of Franco, in Spain, only because they were anticomunist (as all fascists are).
USSR collaborated with nazi Germany and supported its war against French, Poland, GB etc, before Hitler managed to attack USSR itself.
Phy
9 May 2014, 10:12 AM

USSR collaborated with nazi Germany and supported its war against French, Poland, GB etc, before Hitler managed to attack USSR itself.

Who said not? The Hitler-Stallin deal was one of the huge mistakes in history of CCCP, but is this your response about what USA did? lol btw, CCCP broke the deal and fight against fascism what exactly not did USA after WW2. And Europe has the shame of having the longest fascist dictatorship in the history wich USA colaborated with till 70's.
9 May 2014, 10:19 AM

Yeah, Stalin was a Bitch. He defeated germans but captured their territory. Once the war was finished, he started killing soviets and sending some others to Gulag's.
9 May 2014, 10:25 AM

Congrats for the brutal Soviet Regime(The Good Guys of course) that attacked and/or occupied the Baltic states, Finland, Poland, Czechoslovakia, whole of eastern Europe, Afghanistan and others.

Communists=Nazis.....Same shit, different colour.
9 May 2014, 10:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 10:12 AMPhy

Who said not? The Hitler-Stallin deal was one of the huge mistakes in history of CCCP, but is this your response about what USA did? lol btw, CCCP broke the deal and fight against fascism what exactly not did USA after WW2. And Europe has the shame of having the longest fascist dictatorship in the history wich USA colaborated with till 70's.
Emm.. yea. CCCP was almost same to Nazi Germany. CCCP collaborated with Nazi Germany a lot. US was in war against Axis from December 1941. US helped a lot to allies. What is offensive for you?
Phy
9 May 2014, 10:40 AM

Emm.. yea. CCCP was almost same to Nazi Germany. CCCP collaborated with Nazi Germany a lot. US was in war against Axis from December 1941. US helped a lot to allies. What is offensive for you?

After ww2 was over in Spain there was a fascist dictatorship wich during ww2 also colaborated with Hitler. USA -despit of fighting against fascism and his pseudofreedom propaganda- it colaborated with it -helping to make it the longest fascist dicatorship in history- just because it was anticomunist and geopolitical strategic was good for it. So, if you say USA is antifascist i laugh in your face. If you say colaborate with fascist makes not you a fascist i laugh in your face. So thousands of people were murdered, tortured during over 40 years in Spain just cuz for USA was good for its imperial war. So yeah, that flag ofends me as probaly does for Iraq, Vietnam, Palestina and lots of other countries.
9 May 2014, 10:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 10:40 AMPhy

After ww2 was over in Spain there was a fascist dictatorship wich colaborated with Hitler. USA -despit of fighting against fascism- it colaborated with it -helping to make it the longest fascist dicatorship in history- just because it was anticomunist and geopolitical strategic was good for it. So, if you say USA is antifascist i laugh in your face. If you say colaborate with fascist makes not you a fascist i laugh in your face. So thousands of people was murdered, tortured during over 40 years in Spain just cuz for USA was good for its imperial war.
Also US should fight against communism because thousands of people was murdered during soviet dictatorship. Shame for you US
Phy
9 May 2014, 10:45 AM

Also US should fight against communism because thousands of people was murdered during soviet dictatorship. Shame for you US

LOLx10. Of course so you fight against comunist with fascism? Btw you guys say fascism=comunist have the historical knowledge of James Bond films in the 80's.
9 May 2014, 10:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 10:45 AMPhy

LOLx10. Of course so you fight against comunist with fascism? Btw you guys say fascism=comunist have the historical knowledge of James Bond films in the 80's.
Nope, against communism with FREEEEDOM and democracy. But if seriously - Spain was not on Axis side, they were not a nazis, why should US fight against them?
Phy
9 May 2014, 10:58 AM

Nope, against communism with FREEEEDOM and democracy. But if seriously - Spain was not on Axis side, they were not a nazis, why should US fight against them?

What did you read about history, kid? You are gonna tell me also the history of my country? Say that spanish dictatorship was not fascist and non colaborated with Hitler its just of SUPERB ignorant. Argue is over with a guy who has not read anything and his political theory formation is that comunist=fascism.

If you want to know something about history read instead of play the campaing of coh2 and watch ami pride films.
9 May 2014, 11:11 AM

well, i my self might not celebrate victory day, however the russians have 100% right to celebrate victory day.

To most russians stalin was a great leader, a man who turned their country from a complete wasteland into an economic superpower.

In their eyes, they see that the harsh policies of Stalin were made right, because of these harsh policies USSR defeated germany.
9 May 2014, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2014, 10:58 AMPhy

What did you read about history, kid? You are gonna tell me also the history of my country? Say that spanish dictatorship was not fascist and non colaborated with Hitler its just of SUPERB ignorant. Argue is over with a guy who has not read anything and his political theory formation is that comunist=fascism.

If you want to know something about history read instead of play the campaing of coh2 and watch ami pride films.
Dude, i didnt say hat spanish dictatorship was not fascist, i said it wasnt part of the Axis. And you just blame US because they didnt attack Spain after WW2. You're sick
9 May 2014, 11:48 AM

Dude, i didnt say hat spanish dictatorship was not fascist, i said it wasnt part of the Axis. And you just blame US because they didnt attack Spain after WW2. You're sick

Right. If soviet Union was anti-facist why didn t soviet Union attacked facist spain?Phy can t answer this.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS