Login

russian armor

Kamikaze RAM action problem

6 May 2014, 03:24 AM

Permanently Banned
I was with RAM enabled and make reverse because some AT spot my Tank (TIGER), the enemy threw the T34 up with ram kamikaze, and hit me in the front, too slow, but breaking the engine or the chains in my tank, but it was ridiculous because I was making the reverse straight and still with the engine at all power mod. The beat was weak.

I think this is a "bug", a problem, the RAM kamikaze soviet tank should not break my engine in this situation. Reverse + Power Engine at a true speed.

6 May 2014, 07:44 AM

You want ram to be even more nerfed?
6 May 2014, 09:10 AM
Benefactor 115

well, making ram effect depend on the speed at impact would be a nice mechanic, but no way that's gonna be implemented so, yeah, it's pretty much hit or no hit
6 May 2014, 10:09 AM

Ram is pretty much engine damage or nothing right now.

Still people crying over it?
Are you retarded? 310mp100fu AT nade is too hard?
6 May 2014, 14:59 PM

Permanently Banned
Ram is pretty much engine damage or nothing right now.

Still people crying over it?
Are you retarded? 310mp100fu AT nade is too hard?

You are the guy that i killed firing in the ass of you 2 T84 with a single tinner panzer + 1 AT.

No more.

I put details on my description of the Ram vs Impact problem.

More realism needed, just that.
6 May 2014, 15:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2014, 14:59 PMBravus

You are the guy that i killed firing in the ass of you 2 T84 with a single tinner panzer + 1 AT.

wat? Translate that to english without made up tanks and I might know what you talk about.
6 May 2014, 15:46 PM

Permanently Banned

wat? Translate that to english without made up tanks and I might know what you talk about.

Katitof spammer, flooder... All topics... Is a record!!!

You understand my first post?

How a Tinner Tank do a weak accident vs a Big Huge Tank (tiger), beating in the front, and is correct? And the tiger at reverse with speed (power engine mod (blitz))...

Is a trigger action problem, like the shereks or the At grenades...

You are a user of the Ram Kamikaze, soo you like it correct?!?

6 May 2014, 15:46 PM
Patrion 310

I think he meant to say "You are the guy that I killed by shooting the rear of your 2 T-34/85's with my tin tank + 1 AT Gun". I think he used this one :

On topic, ram has been nerfed enough. Don't really see it get used often anymore, maybe when tanks are low on hp. Success rate isn't great anymore and since the T-34/76 gained a penetration buff, its much more worthwhile to shoot with it.
6 May 2014, 15:50 PM

Permanently Banned
The problem is not nerf or buff, but the ram kamikaze should not be work versus a tank with reverse (at true good speed + blitz) and beating in the front in that situation, of course...

6 May 2014, 15:52 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2014, 15:50 PMBravus
The problem is not nerf or buff, but the ram kamikaze should not be work versus a tank with reverse (at true good speed + blitz) and beating in the front in that situation, of course...

Wrap it in bubble wrap then?

Face it, the old blitz is gone. No longer can you warp out of danger. The majority of players don't even use ram now because of how unreliable it is. What do you think would happen if you rammed one tank with another in real life?
6 May 2014, 16:02 PM

Permanently Banned
If the other tank are making reverse a long time ago, with engine at full power, they dont doo nothing.

At max will shutdown the tank a little? Make the driver pull a little? But blow the rear engine, or break the chains? Is unreal.

I think you guys dont see it:

A TANK COME BREAK YOU IN FRONT (AT THE GOOD ARMOR), THE OTHER ARE MAKING REVERSE AT FULL SPEED, THE OTHER TANK ARE NOT A JET ENGINE!

Speed impact of 5 or 10 kmh (because is the same direction). Blow engine or chains? Magic! No, a trigger action problem. The accident are too slow and weak to make a real damage in that situation.
6 May 2014, 17:21 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post6 May 2014, 16:02 PMBravus
Blaa blaa herp derp

I think we see it but most of us feel like it atleast isn't too powerful now. I personally think it's fine. And when you say it isn't realistic there are alot more unrealistic things in game already.
6 May 2014, 17:27 PM

You go full speed and lose a tank... How the hell did you think people rammed tanks in the war? Very slowly at 2 mph while the other tank casually allows itself to get hit? What kind of realism is that? Ram is just a massive AT nade. Waste an entire tank for a chance to disable one component. I dont even see it that often anymore, just from noobs that didnt get the memo that ram was fixed. Yes, of course we do not see your point. Look up the word "ram" in the dictionary.

Ram has a set range... "reversed long time ago" WTF?
6 May 2014, 20:26 PM

Today I saw a T34 ram go straight _through_ a Panther at half HP, instantly killing both of them. WTF.
6 May 2014, 20:44 PM

I believe what he means is he saw the T34, and started reversing immediately while using blitz, but the ramming T34 was still fast enough to catch up to the Tiger and give it engine damage. He is annoyed that as a player the Soviet was able to just drive up and ram him, and he had nothing he could do to avoid the ram, as the most logical thing to do (pop blitz and full reverse) still didn't work.

Without seeing the replay I have no idea if that really was the case, but it is possible, the Tiger is a very slow tank. Which it should be, that's its drawback for having great armor, damage and penetration.

I can see the frustration in being completely unable to stop a ram. However, given that rams usually only inflict light engine damage now, and that the cost of T34 has been raised, I can't be too annoyed that the 310mp 100fuel panzerfaust is almost impossible to dodge.
6 May 2014, 21:42 PM

From an entirely 'realism' point of view, which seems to be your only issue, if you drive a tank into another tank regardless of if they are traveling in the same direction and have minimal impact speed, your still talking about two tank treads which weigh several tons each, turning in opposite directions. It's entirely feasible that one track would snap.

Also the t34 is well known as the fastest tank of the war.

From a gameplay stand point, there is nothing wrong with ram now. Do not over extend your precious tiger if you are scared to lose it to disabled engines.. It will only take one conscript to achieve the same result.

Finally if you are really scared of ram because your micro sucks, then use Panzer Tactician smoke, it auto breaks the ram.
6 May 2014, 21:53 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Also the t34 is well known as the fastest tank of the war.

Nope... It was this bad boy

In case this was irony... Shame on me :snfCHVGame:
7 May 2014, 15:55 PM

Touche. But isnt the M18 technically a tank destroyer? not an actual MTB.
7 May 2014, 16:04 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Yeah it is ^^ But it is build like a MBT so I think it somehow counts :P
7 May 2014, 17:05 PM

1" armour all over. Thats not a tank, thats a jeep :thumb:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 6
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #