Login

russian armor

Soviets still have no infantry based AT

6 May 2014, 23:01 PM
Patrion 310

Didn't realize Panthers were the same cost as SU-85, oh wait...that's you not knowing how to read? K.

He didn't say it was the same cost? Or maybe.......

oh wait...that's you not knowing how to read? K.
6 May 2014, 23:05 PM
Patrion 14

But Sovs can build AT guns off the bat and lay OP mines.

I play both factions, btw. And love playing Sovs.
6 May 2014, 23:37 PM

He didn't say it was the same cost? Or maybe.......

^*facepalm*

He was responding to my post where I am asking for a German equivalent to the SU-85 with similar cost if Soviets are to get schrek-equivalent infantry AT...and he responds to that...

Puppet, we get that you are a huge troll, and that's okay, but learn to follow the thread or get out.

Death's Head:
All the AT options available and you want hand-held heavy AT too? Penals with captured schreks (not hard to make happen btw) are already crazy powerful.

Can Germans get a Jagdpanzer IV or something as good as SU-85 for the same cost? Then we'll talk.

braciszek:
Replacing it with the panther, sure. It would make soviets lives much easier flanking nonturreted vehicles. No seriously, that is a DOWNGRADE.

Puppetmaster:

7 May 2014, 00:10 AM
Patrion 310

You did, he didn't. Learn the difference.

It's not my fault you still think the Panther is a moving bunker that can go to warp whenever it gets in danger. Sure the panther is expensive but is an effective tank when used right and this is the important bit. You cant expect to attack move with it and win anymore. It has more HP and armour than most tanks like it. Soviets could do with a mobile piece of armour that is effective at killing other armour. The closest thing the Soviets have is the T-34/85 which is a doctrinal tank and is inferior in HP, armour and gun for AT purposes.
7 May 2014, 00:49 AM

You did, he didn't. Learn the difference.

What the hell are you talking about? I never once mentioned the Panther so why does that suddenly have to come into the picture? When someone is responding to me they have to actually...you know... respond to what i've said, not make up some nonsense just to look witty. It's called a straw man, but I wouldn't expect you to recognize that.

It's not my fault you still think the Panther is a moving bunker that can go to warp whenever it gets in danger. Sure the panther is expensive but is an effective tank when used right and this is the important bit. You cant expect to attack move with it and win anymore. It has more HP and armour than most tanks like it. Soviets could do with a mobile piece of armour that is effective at killing other armour. The closest thing the Soviets have is the T-34/85 which is a doctrinal tank and is inferior in HP, armour and gun for AT purposes.

Doesn't matter. The fact that is costed much higher than an SU-85 hardly makes it an equal or equivalent. Point is that Germans do not have a medium TD costed like an SU-85 with similar performance. This is fact.

It isn't a big deal at all but when idiots try and complain that factions don't have 1:1 equivalents (schreks for example), well then you just have to remind everyone that it goes both ways.

But it looks like you just want to argue for the sake of arguing though, so you will be ignored from this point.
7 May 2014, 01:49 AM

I did not believe you were talking about assymetry, because that means im waiting for the soviet panther equivalent, apparently. Something for something? Not grabbing things out of air because you feel like it?
7 May 2014, 02:10 AM

I did not believe you were talking about assymetry, because that means im waiting for the soviet panther equivalent, apparently. Something for something? Not grabbing things out of air because you feel like it?

No, you weren't. Why would you think the Panther would get replaced by the Jagdpanzer IV when they would clearly occupy different roles and costing? I specifically mentioned similar costing and performance to the SU-85; the Panther does not match that description.

You made the connection between a German SU-85 equivalent and the Panther, no one else did but you. Stop trying to worm yourself out and admit that you made a fallacious association.
7 May 2014, 02:19 AM

And I completely fell out of my chair when Penals with captured shreks was brought up.

What do you mean there are no Light Vehicle counters for the Germans???? What about Pios with captured PTRS!!!!!1111

/facepalm
7 May 2014, 02:30 AM

No, you weren't. Why would you think the Panther would get replaced by the Jagdpanzer IV when they would clearly occupy different roles and costing? I specifically mentioned similar costing and performance to the SU-85; the Panther does not match that description.

You made the connection between a German SU-85 equivalent and the Panther, no one else did but you. Stop trying to worm yourself out and admit that you made a fallacious association.

I am sorry, it seemed like you were TRYING TO ADD ANOTHER VEHICLE TO THE GERMAN STOCK LIST WITHOUT EXPLAINING WHY OR BALANCING IT OUT.

I knew i should not have bothered... my mama told me to not talk to fools...
7 May 2014, 02:42 AM

Idiots still don't realize why I made that sarcastic suggestion in the first place.

MVRetards.
7 May 2014, 02:46 AM

And I completely fell out of my chair when Penals with captured shreks was brought up.

Nice context. :facepalm:I saw saying how tough a 6-man squad like Penals with schreks can be, no need to give Soviets that functionality with all the AT options they have.

7 May 2014, 03:40 AM

This thread can't even..
7 May 2014, 03:45 AM

Whenever the thread involves Death's Head, SSHeini, and co, its automatically a shitpost central.

Allow me to post copypasta to shit it up more so it can get locked.

Hey chat, hey Von...Pqumsieh from Relic here. I'm glad to see that you are enjoying one of our finer games, RNG Heroes 2, but I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from breaking it like you are. You are NOT playing it the way we wanted you to, and you are having a lot less fun than you could. Plz no grenspamerino. Please consider or your body won't be ready for the Relic Lawyers. Thank you Mr.Von, and Game on! - Peter

Hello, I'm AmiPolizeiFunk, i'm currently running a web about CoH2 players and their stats, specially VonIvan, Sepha, Jamin, Dusty, and some Caterino, and MilkaCow (not sure about that fgt thou), I was promoting my web trough Reddit the past month but suddenly my web is shadownbanned and my account is now in danger, WHY YOU DO THIS REDDIT MODS? YOU A RE DESTROYING THE COH2 SCENE. Pls no coperino pasterino. Real story.

Here i was, minding my own business, when suddenly this potato headed idiot just waltzes right into my life alwasy yelling 'squadwipe this' and 'RNG God fuck that'. who the fuck is this salty vegan casual? i just want to eat and sleep all day, not listen to this oj guzzling nerd. VonIvan pls. -- sincerely, cataclaw

We waited ten years to von stream. I'm so sad right now. I remember coh 2 strem, was much fun. I was just masturbating to some of Von's VODs, when suddenly my phone bipped. It was an e-mail by Twitch, telling me that VonIvan just went live. I almost exploded my dick in a epic orgasm. The name os the stream was DEFENSE OF MG42 PYLONS NEWBIE POV STREAM, a classic trolling name. Then, when I finally open the stream, I saw a strange game played by von. It was StarCraft 2,

Lets lock the thread now.
7 May 2014, 04:02 AM

Whenever the thread involves Death's Head, SSHeini, and co, its automatically a shitpost central.

Allow me to post copypasta to shit it up more so it can get locked.

Hey chat, hey Von...Pqumsieh from Relic here. I'm glad to see that you are enjoying one of our finer games, RNG Heroes 2, but I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from breaking it like you are. You are NOT playing it the way we wanted you to, and you are having a lot less fun than you could. Plz no grenspamerino. Please consider or your body won't be ready for the Relic Lawyers. Thank you Mr.Von, and Game on! - Peter

Hello, I'm AmiPolizeiFunk, i'm currently running a web about CoH2 players and their stats, specially VonIvan, Sepha, Jamin, Dusty, and some Caterino, and MilkaCow (not sure about that fgt thou), I was promoting my web trough Reddit the past month but suddenly my web is shadownbanned and my account is now in danger, WHY YOU DO THIS REDDIT MODS? YOU A RE DESTROYING THE COH2 SCENE. Pls no coperino pasterino. Real story.

Here i was, minding my own business, when suddenly this potato headed idiot just waltzes right into my life alwasy yelling 'squadwipe this' and 'RNG God fuck that'. who the fuck is this salty vegan casual? i just want to eat and sleep all day, not listen to this oj guzzling nerd. VonIvan pls. -- sincerely, cataclaw

We waited ten years to von stream. I'm so sad right now. I remember coh 2 strem, was much fun. I was just masturbating to some of Von's VODs, when suddenly my phone bipped. It was an e-mail by Twitch, telling me that VonIvan just went live. I almost exploded my dick in a epic orgasm. The name os the stream was DEFENSE OF MG42 PYLONS NEWBIE POV STREAM, a classic trolling name. Then, when I finally open the stream, I saw a strange game played by von. It was StarCraft 2,

Lets lock the thread now.

10/10

Would read again.
7 May 2014, 04:10 AM

-aneurism-
7 May 2014, 06:22 AM

Everybody take a chill pill pls
7 May 2014, 08:04 AM

EVERYBODY FUCKING RELAX
7 May 2014, 08:36 AM

Permanently Banned
Never knew Zis was that bad

/sarcasm*
7 May 2014, 10:16 AM

On the topic. I don't think Soviet need infantry based AT at the moment.
We all remember when long ago in beta PTRS rifles were able to kill the tank in the similar way Shrecks do and how that impacted light vehicles play.
7 May 2014, 10:39 AM

Well, the Soviets need something at the moment because the overall faction design has to be some of the most imbalanced I've seen in a game...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 23
unknown 5
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak