Login

russian armor

ridiculous russian buff

3 May 2014, 15:29 PM

but in b4 all the shitpost fag piles trying to make a fallacious argument

i admit it. the gren buff patch b4 all this was a little or more so OP. but this patch.. this patch is ridiculous. and admit it or get out if you are here to shitpost, russian fanboys. i play both factions btw.

first off lets generate a scenario in which 2 cuntscripts was bought then Molotov. then t1 was built with sniper spam to follow. all assume you are smart enough to use a typical guards commander.
now how will the germans counter the sniper spam with cuntscripts?
-grens no longer have the rifle nade b4 t1 (even with rifle nade, some good microing can prevent the snipers to die).
--mg42 is hopeless until t1, and maybe not take out the sniper for you have to stay stationary.
--g43 may work well.. till you reach 3cp (now that u cant mix it with mg 42.. wtf)
-take it out if very luck with the mortar squad that takes 3 man to die? maybe. (likely not)
-german sniper? totally hopeless (german sniper is pretty good imo, but the 2 bitch russian snipers is the thing that actually counters it).
-bunkers? proves the most effective.. in which it needs connected territory and 60 ammo. effective until clown car charge drop or guards.
-wait till t1 scout car (with russians having all fuel caps)? not a chance. they should have 2cp guards by then.

now let us suppose a scenario generated in which 2 cuntscripts was bought then Molotov. then t2 was built with mg spam in a house and some AT guns to follow. all assume you are smart enough to use a typical guards commander
now will how germans take out a mg spam in a house with backing up cuntscripts and arty AT squads?
-grens? not at all. wait until t1 and few rifle nades after suppression retreats? maybe (likely not).
-take it out if with the mortar squad that takes 3 man to die? this is the most effective with huge amount of effort.
mg? not a chance
-sniper? well maybe (if you know how to use the german one)
-wait till t1 scout car (with russians having all fuel caps)? not a chance. guard or at gun or even mg alone can take it out now.
[also note, mg with arty AT gun barrage is dangerous as F].

now lets play the reverse scenario. german infantry fortification with mg and bunkers with grens.
-t1? easy as fuck! sniper spam duh. with maybe few back ups. if there exists a bunker by any chance (how would you even let that happen to begin with?) clown car charge drop (or guards maybe).
-t2? this is not nearly effective as t1 well cuntscript molotov charge on mgs (which uasaly lands now a days with the molotov bulletin). and this is not nearly effective as t1: use barrage on mg crew with AT gun. this method may prove effective and or may not. and directly take out bunkeres with AT.

now overall, the later game is more hopeful. but not if russians have all the fuel. either way the russian AT gun is great while german one takes 3 man to bitch away. i mean fuck. in mow: assault squad the last man doesnt even bitch out.
also ive been noticing just 3 or 4 guard squads taking out panzer IV with chain buttons. if there exists a t34 in between pointing its gun at the ass (rear) of the tiger, this method may take out a tiger with just 3 guard squad (and ammo) and a t34 if you dont have backing up tanks or infantry (ofc, there is going to be more than one t34 if even if u had multiple tanks and inf support). only counter is to hope to retreat the guard with arty drop or tactical smoke.
also, another thing to note is the stackable 30 ammo mine buff. germans need their mine removal pioneers at base very often. a stacked 3x30 ammo mine may take tiger or panther while a 90 ammo german mine may take out likely 3/4 health of a cheap t34.
3 May 2014, 15:38 PM

Looks like you're playing only 1 side. If cons+sniper+guards is so OP tactic why you are not TOP 10 as soviets? Use it, good players will show you how to beat it
3 May 2014, 16:12 PM

Grens always didn't have the riflenade until T1 though....?
3 May 2014, 16:14 PM

This op.

This is beyond L2P even in my book.
3 May 2014, 16:16 PM

This op.

This is beyond L2P even in my book.

Couldnt have said it better
3 May 2014, 16:17 PM

actually it's nearly impossible now to beat cons sniper guards combo
3 May 2014, 16:17 PM

Permanently Banned
sigh, another thread. GTFO german fanboy MVGame

3 May 2014, 16:18 PM

If Relic wants to increase competitiveness , which would be fikking good for the game, they need to drop the god damn snipersquads from the soviets. This is just ridiculous.
3 May 2014, 16:30 PM
Honorary Member Badge

tbh i thinking have multiple guys per squad isn't bad thing at all the problem is how its done :)
3 May 2014, 16:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2014, 16:17 PMakosi
sigh, another thread. GTFO german fanboy MVGame

LOL.

Also OP, just because gren spam ain't working any more doesn't mean Soviets are OP. Learn to use Combined Arms.
3 May 2014, 17:06 PM

The funny thing is that German support weapons were made useless aside from mortar so Gren spam is pretty much the only thing players can do.
3 May 2014, 17:10 PM

If Relic wants to increase competitiveness , which would be fikking good for the game, they need to drop the god damn snipersquads from the soviets. This is just ridiculous.

Or just make soviet sniper squad 1 man like german one.
3 May 2014, 17:18 PM

Or just make soviet sniper squad 1 man like german one.

That's what I meant :).
3 May 2014, 17:32 PM
Patrion 310

3 May 2014, 18:48 PM

actually it's nearly impossible now to beat cons sniper guards combo

+1 its funny everyone is ignoring this post by a top tier player. OP may be trying to just spam grens, however, t1 soviets is insanely strong. Penals are awesome, snipers are awesome, and clown is awesome with flamer in it. where as t1 germans, grens are awesome, mortars are only if sovs went t2, the mg is meh, usually dies from penal flank. bunkers are crap against t1. german snipers are a waste of mp.
3 May 2014, 18:53 PM

Still don't see anyone trying to countersnipe. The ready-aim time on the soviet sniper is longer than the first shot re-cloak on the german sniper, so you can consistantly pick off one man of the soviet team and get away. Do that 4 times and the german sniper has paid for itself.

Easier said than done of course but I don't think its unreasonable to have to counter snipers with snipers.
3 May 2014, 19:01 PM

Still don't see anyone trying to countersnipe. The ready-aim time on the soviet sniper is longer than the first shot re-cloak on the german sniper, so you can consistantly pick off one man of the soviet team and get away. Do that 4 times and the german sniper has paid for itself.

Easier said than done of course but I don't think its unreasonable to have to counter snipers with snipers.

german players just spam snipers to counter 1 sov one? german sniper just dies against good players, soviet being two man can just retreat, giving them a huge advantage. the only thing that works against sov t1 is holding back, doing hit and run, until t2 clown car. Thats if they haven't pushed off the map yet.
3 May 2014, 19:04 PM

german players just spam snipers to counter 1 sov one? german sniper just dies against good players, soviet being two man can just retreat, giving them a huge advantage. the only thing that works against sov t1 is holding back, doing hit and run, until t2 clown car. Thats if they haven't pushed off the map yet.

Because reading and understanding both is too hard for you then don't read this, just try to understand it:

You get sniper and countersnipe it with it. You don't have to a-move to the middle of sov base.
Countersnipe scout 4 times and your sniper paid for itself.
3 May 2014, 19:49 PM

You are a noob idiot biased fuck. I am no longer replying to you. WHY NOT REPLY TO BARTON'S POST? O BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOT NOOB WHO WILL GET DESTROYED BY A PRO. #bankatitof

because he spent 10 times more as a keyboard fighter than actually playing a game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★