Login

russian armor

Looking for Coach :D

5 May 2014, 18:10 PM

If someone is willing to learn, good for him.
If someone is willing to pay for learning, good for him.
If someone is willing to teach, good for him.
If someone is willing to teach and want to have a beer/pizza for it, good for him.

Its not like someone is forcing anyone to do or pay anything.

If you walk by McDonalds and you don't like it, you keep going or sit before it, yelling how capitalistic swine destroys the world with burgers and fries?
5 May 2014, 18:56 PM
Honorary Member Badge

i am closing discussion about the legitimacy of marcus's "business"

tutors charge fees all the time i don't see how this is any different.

also giving him money works both ways it incentivices the person to actually use the service as they are paying for it taking away time wasted waiting or someone who isn't even gonna bother showing up.
5 May 2014, 19:59 PM

You should be fucking ashamed. First of all, Marcus has been doing this way before he was in mTw so don't even think about that. Secundo, there are not many mentors around, be gratefull that he actually cares. Third, if you took the effort to visit the webiste, I think it's pretty clear that his work isn't free. I think we can all agree on the fact that this man has done enough for Relic/CoH1/2. At least he gives the option for a refund when the customer isn't happy.

As if the man became rich from scamming poor noobs who wanted to improve in this game. Nope,nope,nope.
What the fuck man, get your facts straight.

I want to discuss things with you in a mature manner. If you are going to flame, twitch chat troll and/or disregard everything I have posted so far, there is no benefit for anyone.

If someone is willing to learn, good for him.
If someone is willing to pay for learning, good for him.
If someone is willing to teach, good for him.
If someone is willing to teach and want to have a beer/pizza for it, good for him.

This is all true for a scenario of 2 players, however, it gets more complicated when multiple players are both willing to pay and teach. It is save to assume this is the case in this particular example. At this point, it would benefit the players willing to learn and pay, when they have the option of choosing from different mentors at a central place, such as this website. Not only would the variety of mentors increase, the price will drop as well, as they will have to compete. This benefits the community as a whole.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 28
Russian Federation 76
Netherlands 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak