Login

russian armor

Looking for Coach :D

1 May 2014, 17:45 PM

Looking for someone to show me how to play better. Coach me and show me the right way i have been playing for a bit and cant seem to get any better . Plz add me. Dont be afraid of loosing
SteamName: Kenestep
Displayname: Spotz sL
2 May 2014, 02:21 AM
2 May 2014, 02:28 AM

+1 (me too)

Willing to L2P more.
2 May 2014, 06:24 AM

Permanently Banned
Do you know how much time does that take? Noone will waste that much for you, that is why was fail the mentor-mentee program.

It doesnot make sense if they tell you enemy cant shoot you from house if you stand by the side where is no window. This is aready written down in a guide. Read all of them and watch replays, do it for yourself and dont beg for others help. :S
2 May 2014, 07:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 May 2014, 06:24 AMakosi
Do you know how much time does that take? Noone will waste that much for you, that is why was fail the mentor-mentee program.

It doesnot make sense if they tell you enemy cant shoot you from house if you stand by the side where is no window. This is aready written down in a guide. Read all of them and watch replays, do it for yourself and dont beg for others help. :S

pretty much, reality :/
2 May 2014, 08:01 AM

Just buy the next DLC commander and win every game.
2 May 2014, 08:50 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Hey, I'm a COH2 coach with more than 50 hours of coaching:

http://school.egg-one.com/Marcus2389

If you are interested you can contact me on COH2.ORG via PM.
4 May 2014, 19:15 PM

You guys are super negative . All i was asking was for some help hahaha. If you dont want to then dont. thanks to the people that actually do want to <444>3
5 May 2014, 07:13 AM

Just buy the next
soviet
DLC commander and win every game.

5 May 2014, 07:27 AM

Just buy the next DLC commander and win every game.

lol :P
5 May 2014, 07:42 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post2 May 2014, 06:24 AMakosi

I am pretty sure there are ppl willing to teach others.

+1 to Marcus.
5 May 2014, 14:03 PM

Hey, I'm a COH2 coach with more than 50 hours of coaching:

http://school.egg-one.com/Marcus2389

If you are interested you can contact me on COH2.ORG via PM.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I have seen in a while. You are charging players for CoH2 "lessons" without any guarantee you can deliver more in comparison to CoH2 "self-study" and/or free of charge mentors on this very website. Even with the No Cure No Pay, this feels like a fraud.

5 May 2014, 14:20 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Probably the best way to get solid coaching is to upload some replays and indicate that you'd like some feedback/tips. You'll almost certainly get good responses.
5 May 2014, 14:27 PM

The Riddler always has non-constructive comments.
Marcus is a great player and UNLIKE OTHERS willing to help others.
You should respect that instead of saying such stupid things.
5 May 2014, 14:28 PM
Patrion 14

I am pretty sure there are ppl willing to teach others.

Indeed. I did a CoH1 Training for some months untill the participants lost there interessent. I put tons of time into this project. At the begin when all was new and exciting there was no problem at all. But then they began to realise that there is no magic fast way to get better. In fact you have to put a lot of work into this. That was the pointe when the number of people who throw the towel increased untill a point the training was dead. That was really frustrating for me. To sum it up, the number of players who is really willing to improve themselves and not just talk about it is very small. The rest will just waste your time.
5 May 2014, 15:37 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

This has got to be one of the saddest things I have seen in a while. You are charging players for CoH2 "lessons" without any guarantee you can deliver more in comparison to CoH2 "self-study" and/or free of charge mentors on this very website. Even with the No Cure No Pay, this feels like a fraud.

I have trained people for free before but I just don't have enough time/motivations anymore to do that for free, plus I feel I can provide a much more professional service if I can get something in return.

I provide students my knowledge on the game as well as customized tactical maps with my build/capping orders, together with unique challenges to let them improve on both micro/macro departments. People interested just contact me, have a chat and discuss about the lessons work and if they are not interested they can simply not book lessons at all, it's a legal system and I don't see any reason for it to be even remotely considered a fraud.

Honestly I don't get why you find it sad: since COH1 we provide (and I'm sure we'll do the same in the future) a mentor/mentee program every year where we help new players learning the game. I think that it's a nice feature we have but on the other side I also think it has some limitations, like the fact the motivations of a mentor to teach new people are very limited/don't last long and the amount of work/knowledge put into that is limited by the fact it's a volounteer based work.

If you book lessons with me and you are not satisfied/you don't feel you are improving then you can get all your money back, it's an automated process on the website where you book the lessons. For me it's an honest and fair way to spend my own time and for this reason I posted it here since the guy was looking for a coach: basically I just gave him an extra option over those who might want to help him for free :)

The guarantee of providing more than anything you could get for free is given by the fact that you can get all your money back if you are not satisfied/if you don't see improvements. For the rest the only thing I can use to gain people's trust is using my reputation and my role in the community and as player on both coh1 and coh2, which I hope is enough to let people realize I'm not trying to steal their money :)
5 May 2014, 17:31 PM

I have trained people for free before but I just don't have enough time/motivations anymore to do that for free, plus I feel I can provide a much more professional service if I can get something in return.

I provide students my knowledge on the game as well as customized tactical maps with my build/capping orders, together with unique challenges to let them improve on both micro/macro departments. People interested just contact me, have a chat and discuss about the lessons work and if they are not interested they can simply not book lessons at all, it's a legal system and I don't see any reason for it to be even remotely considered a fraud.

Honestly I don't get why you find it sad: since COH1 we provide (and I'm sure we'll do the same in the future) a mentor/mentee program every year where we help new players learning the game. I think that it's a nice feature we have but on the other side I also think it has some limitations, like the fact the motivations of a mentor to teach new people are very limited/don't last long and the amount of work/knowledge put into that is limited by the fact it's a volounteer based work.

If you book lessons with me and you are not satisfied/you don't feel you are improving then you can get all your money back, it's an automated process on the website where you book the lessons. For me it's an honest and fair way to spend my own time and for this reason I posted it here since the guy was looking for a coach: basically I just gave him an extra option over those who might want to help him for free :)

The guarantee of providing more than anything you could get for free is given by the fact that you can get all your money back if you are not satisfied/if you don't see improvements. For the rest the only thing I can use to gain people's trust is using my reputation and my role in the community and as player on both coh1 and coh2, which I hope is enough to let people realize I'm not trying to steal their money :)

Evidently my point was not clear. You do not have to convince me how good you are at CoH2 or how well you try to explain the concept of CoH2 to another player.

As a mTw member, it is odd you would provide lessons, whether they are on No Cure No Pay or No Refund basis, in return for an hourly fee. If the mentor/mentee program is not a wild success, because mentors expect financial rewards, at least be open about this so several mentors can compete in order to bring down the fee to a more reasonable figure.

Furthermore, it is hard to gain people's trust and build a solid reputation by going around the mentor/mentee program of this website and/or holding back information about caster remuneration. Appearing as a volunteer and a community altruist, while receiving financial compensation, is indeed considered as fraud.

P.S. in a hypothetical situation where I would sign up for a lesson: what would you be able to provide to me additionally, which you could not have provided if you had to do it free of charge?

5 May 2014, 17:41 PM

The Riddler always has non-constructive comments.
Marcus is a great player and UNLIKE OTHERS willing to help others.
You should respect that instead of saying such stupid things.

The majority of players would be willing to help other players improve at an hourly rate of 20 euros. Respect you say? I respect all people, especially those that are willing to dedicate themselves to help others free of charge.
5 May 2014, 17:52 PM

Wonderful! The_Riddler has exposed this charlatan for what he really is so that we may strap him to the cross and burn him for his trespasses!

Robin "The_Riddler" Hood will pilfer euros back from Marcus' greedy coffers and disperse them back into to the gaming community who has toiled under Marcus' greed.

Praise him!
5 May 2014, 18:01 PM
Patrion 14

Evidently my point was not clear. You do not have to convince me how good you are at CoH2 or how well you try to explain the concept of CoH2 to another player.

As a mTw member, it is odd you would provide lessons, whether they are on No Cure No Pay or No Refund basis, in return for an hourly fee. If the mentor/mentee program is not a wild success, because mentors expect financial rewards, at least be open about this so several mentors can compete in order to bring down the fee to a more reasonable figure.

Furthermore, it is hard to gain people's trust and build a solid reputation by going around the mentor/mentee program of this website and/or holding back information about caster remuneration. Appearing as a volunteer and a community altruist, while receiving financial compensation, is indeed considered as fraud.

P.S. in a hypothetical situation where I would sign up for a lesson: what would you be able to provide to me additionally, which you could not have provided if you had to do it free of charge?

You should be fucking ashamed. First of all, Marcus has been doing this way before he was in mTw so don't even think about that. Secundo, there are not many mentors around, be gratefull that he actually cares. Third, if you took the effort to visit the webiste, I think it's pretty clear that his work isn't free. I think we can all agree on the fact that this man has done enough for Relic/CoH1/2. At least he gives the option for a refund when the customer isn't happy.

As if the man became rich from scamming poor noobs who wanted to improve in this game. Nope,nope,nope.
What the fuck man, get your facts straight.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★