Login

russian armor

Funny thing: tank vs infantry

1 May 2014, 02:05 AM

Permanently Banned
A tank rolls on a picket fence, burst (blow) the chains or engine.

Passes in a puddle of water and jams.

The infantry guy takes the grenade, bomb, mortar, rifle grenade, and neither fracture they get, rushes to base if thou wilt (no problem to run).

AT grenade (magic) or sherek vs tank far more lethal than the rail artillery vs infantry.
1 May 2014, 02:15 AM

Not this again... what does this even mean? What tank breaks when crossing a picket fence? What "puddle" stops a tank? Infantry are not really meant to take out tanks, aside from ATG, conscripts/grens who have little AT support, sometimes guards, and then panzerschreck squads. Railway artillery is meant to break upon entrenched positions or harrass your opponent's base.
1 May 2014, 02:28 AM

That was a beautiful poem.
1 May 2014, 02:36 AM
Patrion 15

That was a beautiful poem.

*snap* *snap* *snap* *snap*
1 May 2014, 03:06 AM

Permanently Banned
Edit some text in first post (google translate dont work 100%).

I'm comparing the effects of things that exist in the game, the tanks are paper, but the infantry is steel.

They (infantry) did not panic with the artillery train (the most boom at).

The tank running at 1mm of water: jams, go on a fence and breaks (blow engine or current). AT and shereks storm in the front armor, explodes the rear engine! Uhuhu!

The leading infantry taking mg shots, mortar in the head, bombs of AT, tanks, or whatever, and the guys are still "good".

The retry button always work, the infantry have a alien legs, so why the tank always have current that melts?

Hehehe!

No talking about infantry vs tank in fire (daam!!!), but in the "special effects".
1 May 2014, 03:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 May 2014, 03:06 AMBravus
O my god!

I'm comparing the effects of things that exist in the game, the tanks are paper, but the infantry is steel.

They (infantry) did not panic with the artillery train (the most boom at).

The tank running at 1mm of water: jams, go on a fence and breaks (blow engine or current). AT and shereks storm in the front armor, explodes the rear engine! Uhuhu!

The leading infantry taking mg shots, mortar in the head, bombs of AT, tanks, or whatever, and the guys are still "good".

The retry button always work, the infantry have a alien legs, so why the tank always have current that melts?

Hehehe!

No talking about infantry vs tank in fire (daam!!!), but in the "special effects".

What did i just read? None of this even exists! People are currently complaining that infantry die way too fast to armor, and you are saying vice versa?
1 May 2014, 03:22 AM

Permanently Banned
You wanna put infantry vs tank? lol

I'm looking at the side of realism (as far as possible).

And if you're not citing the infantry vs. tank, then against an M3? I agree, the infantry does not hit the driver for example? Are giving shot to blow up the car, but the 2 haters sitting in front never lead shot, a lot of lying.

The M3 is a fun, if it were still the scout car, that is locked, armored, going right up there. But M3..

In general I think that the shooting (and also other things) had to be more panic effects.

And in this run (retry inf) to base, at least in some cases could only run half the guys, not all, some should be dying on the floor (in some situations (heavy pin)), with his leg blown off by example.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 12
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment