Login

russian armor

CoH2 Beta

PAGES (16)down
19 Mar 2013, 12:52 PM

You have no right whatsoever. If you're so annoyed, cancle your contract and buy the game when its released.
You act like a baby that wants the titties of his mother...

As the matter of fact I do have every right there is. I purchased a product and it gives me a right to at least demand information about it and it includes beta date release. I you have a problem understanding it I dont really know how do you walk around buying things.
As for titties.. Please 11 year old could do better than that. Please go touch yourself somwhere quiet and dont interrupt when grownups are talking
19 Mar 2013, 13:05 PM

@RagingJenni
Firstly i am sorry about your wife and home (sorry I know its low but i couldnt resist)
It seems that we are at the two diffrent sides of customer/seller baricade.
In my opinion if i hand over my money i can demand information about a product. You say I should shut up and let the guy f**k you over ten times. Well its a way of doing it. But imagine a situation. You are buying a car from a dealer. He says initially it will be ready in a month. Then something goes wrong and he says 'Well i dont have a clue when it turns up and we dont know if the color you wanted is there' and soo on. Its kind of easy with a car you can always go to another dealer but here is something completly different as Sega owns your product. So if you dont want to express your discontent why would you obstruct others from doing so? It doesnt affect you at all
19 Mar 2013, 13:12 PM
Honorary Member Badge

As for titties.. Please 11 year old could do better than that. Please go touch yourself somwhere quiet and dont interrupt when grownups are talking

|
|
V
@RagingJenni
Firstly i am sorry about your wife and home (sorry I know its low but i couldnt resist)

You know, you just showed that you are acting at that low level, that i assumed you to be. So, instead of posting some eloquent stuff i rather sticked with your level, to be sure you get the message.
And now i am starting to get bored with you, so go on complaining and demand stuff. I am out.
19 Mar 2013, 13:28 PM

@RagingJenni

Np, I just wanted to see if you'd get the reference. Furthermore I don't believe in marriage, and I'm quite happy in my apartment. It's nice to get confirmation though that you're one to throw insults like a child when someone disagrees with you. That's pretty telling of your ability to have a discussion.

It seems that we are at the two diffrent sides of customer/seller baricade.
In my opinion if i hand over my money i can demand information about a product. You say I should shut up and let the guy f**k you over ten times.

It seems like we're on different sides of customer/seller barricade*. In my opinion we should be patient and not expect to get anything more than I payed for from a company I've preordered from. You say we should get baseball bats and physically assault the Relic devs because they aren't giving us information.

Oh wait you didn't say that? Well neither did I say what you wrote. Stop being a dumbass. If you cant argue what I'm saying then don't exaggerate or make up stuff, that only makes you sound even more like a childish.

Well its a way of doing it. But imagine a situation. You are buying a car from a dealer. He says initially it will be ready in a month. Then something goes wrong and he says 'Well i dont have a clue when it turns up and we dont know if the color you wanted is there' and soo on. Its kind of easy with a car you can always go to another dealer but here is something completly different as Sega owns your product. So if you dont want to express your discontent why would you obstruct others from doing so? It doesnt affect you at all

You preordered it not having a release date, that is a different situation all together. I would never do that with a car dealer unless it is a car dealer I trust. Relic is a "car dealer" I trust, and therefore I preorder from them, something I haven't done with their competition. If you can only make up a argument through a ill suited metaphor than your argument is pretty weak. And what you did in that post was insult, exaggerate my stance on the subject, and make a metaphor that barely works.

I usually don't care for this and let you complain. But when I have to see these complaints on facebook, twitter, here and GR it tends to get a bit tiring. I'm not obstructing anything though; please carry on. I'll just patiently wait for a balance forum...
19 Mar 2013, 13:45 PM

@RagingJenni
As I said I was sorry for the personal insult/joke hope you wont hold a gruge against me on that one.
I am simply arguing with your idea of sitting quietly and waiting for whatever Sega decides to do.
Forums like this were created for community playing CoH to express their ideas and communicate. I know you will tell me to use official one. Well why not this one. Lynx visits this place and sees whats being discuss and hopefully will feed it up the food chain (I know he cant do much himself)
I will happily whine as long as i am heard, others join me or I get banned from here (although i dont see a reason why anybody would do it)
On another matter 'balace forum'? Care elaborate?
19 Mar 2013, 15:14 PM

You agreed to their terms when you preordered the product, Rambo_Jnr. I'm pretty sure you haven't read the document.
19 Mar 2013, 15:27 PM

you get around all these issues by not pre-ordering

that's what i did.

i wouldn't be surprised if 8 weeks after the game comes out its on sale for $30 or $40 in some kind of "back to school blow out" or something like that.
19 Mar 2013, 16:22 PM

I recently spoke to Quinn duffy. He has told me that a date has been picked, and at this point they're just waiting for the beta forums to be sorted out before confirming it. So guys! please be patient. The beta should be here soon.
19 Mar 2013, 16:46 PM
19 Mar 2013, 16:53 PM

You agreed to their terms when you preordered the product, Rambo_Jnr. I'm pretty sure you haven't read the document.

this exactly...

"i have every right" --> the only right you have is to demand the finished product "when it's done" and to have access to the beta "when it's there". if they decide to start the beta in 5 years and release the game in 10... tough luck for you.

oh yeah.... i almost forgot: monkeyballs.
19 Mar 2013, 18:13 PM
Patrion 14

I ain't taking sides but has this guy never followed a *game* before? Maybe ever pre-ordered? Alphas, Betas and postponed Go Golds?

Sheesh.

Srsly.

It's like buying a ticket to a ball game and demanding a home run in the 40th minute precisely.
19 Mar 2013, 18:56 PM
Donator 22

I recently spoke to Quinn duffy. He has told me that a date has been picked, and at this point they're just waiting for the beta forums to be sorted out before confirming it. So guys! please be patient. The beta should be here soon.

As with the others, I am patiently waiting for Beta. I am a bit annoyed at the secrecy of announcing when Beta will start. Goodness, they announced the date of when the game will actually be released which IMHO is a far more important date. Some folks might be trying to arrange their schedule to be available when it starts. If they don't know for sure because they are waiting on specific forums to be set up, why not tell us that.

A statement like the following from SEGA/Relic would do wonders:

"To the CoH2 community:

We currently anticipate a start date of approximately xx/xx/xx assuming no mitigating factors occurring in the meantime. We will keep you posted on developments as we approach this date. Thank you for your patience!"
19 Mar 2013, 19:16 PM

Imagine how many people would then get mad on Relic for not meeting that date.
19 Mar 2013, 19:27 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2013, 19:16 PMQvazar
Imagine how many people would then get mad on Relic for not meeting that date.

Yes. Just like the outcry we've seen for not making the 3/31/13 launch date.

Wait......
19 Mar 2013, 19:38 PM
Honorary Member Badge

March 31st was never a real release date.. Q1 2013 was the plan by THQ at first (Latest release possible would've been March 31st). I've said it so many times on these forums already, and I'm gonna do it once more. Everyone should just be patient and stop acting like a bunch of spoiled children. Relic has been bought by SEGA. A transition that takes alot of time. They took their time making a schedule for CoH2 and as a result we got a releasedate (June 25th 2013). Now they're working on getting the beta ready. It seems that they want to have the feedback forums ready first before they start. Because during the alpha alot of people couldn't get access to those because of problems with the forums. Resulting in alot of rage from the spoiled kids. Atleast they've learned from their mistakes to give you what you paid for. So please, stop crying over everything. It's getting really annoying
19 Mar 2013, 19:42 PM

Agreed with Mortar. I don't mind waiting, but we should at least get a target date so I don't need to log on every day to make sure there wasn't a surprise release.
19 Mar 2013, 19:43 PM
Benefactor 115

Don't ever read the official forums or your head will explode or facebook comments for that matter.
19 Mar 2013, 19:47 PM

looks like some people execpt COH2 beta to be a full realeased game....while COH1 was in kinda beta stage till 1.6. Same happened with DOW2... Its Relic guys, lets be realistic, they are capable of making awsome games but their product arent "100% polished Blizzards-like" products (in the other hand Blizzard 21th centuries products are all 100% polished crappy one haha)

Dont expect COH2 beta to be clean of ingame bugs, broken units, dumb mechanics, interface bugs or huge optimization issues or you will be disapointed...will be great fun though! :)
19 Mar 2013, 22:36 PM

March 31st was never a real release date.. Q1 2013 was the plan by THQ at first (Latest release possible would've been March 31st). I've said it so many times on these forums already, and I'm gonna do it once more. Everyone should just be patient and stop acting like a bunch of spoiled children. Relic has been bought by SEGA. A transition that takes alot of time. They took their time making a schedule for CoH2 and as a result we got a releasedate (June 25th 2013). Now they're working on getting the beta ready. It seems that they want to have the feedback forums ready first before they start. Because during the alpha alot of people couldn't get access to those because of problems with the forums. Resulting in alot of rage from the spoiled kids. Atleast they've learned from their mistakes to give you what you paid for. So please, stop crying over everything. It's getting really annoying

most people want information , like the beta will start in a month or sth like that , imo its a combination of relic not wanting to repit the same mistakes with vcoh which was clearly not ready when it was realised , some technical issues and the '' marketing strategy '' they have opted to follow .
19 Mar 2013, 22:50 PM
Donator 11

BTW guys - a new CoH2 clan WMB aka Where's My BETA is now recruiting MVGame
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L