Login

russian armor

Same old Rubbish Game Mechanics

25 Apr 2014, 11:38 AM
Patrion 14

This must be one of the saddest threads I've ever read. OP is rubbish, insults are high and the ignorance is present.

Don't make statements like this when you either haven't played the game for a long time, barely play both factions or judge a patch less than 24 hours after it went live.
25 Apr 2014, 13:01 PM

CoH2 is rubbish and so are you.

Lol... get off troll.
25 Apr 2014, 13:02 PM

Are you still trying to convince yourself that CoH2 is a good game and worth all the money you have spent on it? Let me tell you something for nothing, CoH2 is rubbish and so are you.

I can almost feel your butthurt over loosing your german OPness.
25 Apr 2014, 13:18 PM

Are you still trying to convince yourself that CoH2 is a good game and worth all the money you have spent on it? Let me tell you something for nothing, CoH2 is rubbish and so are you.

And you still trying to convince us that the game sucks? What i sad life you must have!!
Let us be with our crapy game and go on with your life.
In simple words: GTFO!!!

See you in Automatch (hypocrite) :D
25 Apr 2014, 13:39 PM

You're part of a small minority on this site that thinks the game is rubbish. Sorry for telling you.
25 Apr 2014, 14:26 PM

Permanently Banned
yep. no way to counter the Elefant because Arty gets countered by off map call in arty...
25 Apr 2014, 14:33 PM

Lol angry guy is angry
25 Apr 2014, 15:10 PM

Asides from most of your post being factually incorrect.

Go find a new community mate. Ban vote +1.
25 Apr 2014, 15:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2014, 13:02 PMKatitof

I can almost feel your butthurt over loosing your german OPness.

Burn.
25 Apr 2014, 16:03 PM

Just tried playing this patch as I haven't played since Tiger Ace was released.

Still -

a. Mortars and MG's don't pack up correctly and just burn to the ground if molotov thrown on them
-incorrect, maybe if you let them burn for a second yes, but you should anticipate.

b. Cons with PPSH easily beat PGrens unupgraded, this doesn't make sense due to the cost disparity
-PPSH's are close combat guns, PGrens longrange inf, so yeah, I think it's pretty normal they beat grens in close combat, otherwise the upgrade would be very dumb, no?

c. SU85 still reverses faster then any German tank can go forward, lol
-Agreed, it reverses pretty damn fast.

d. Heroic bullshit fausts and AT nades
It's ok, it's too easy to dodge otherwise.

e. Soviet strafe that wipes all your infantry
Dude, did you even play more games? It doesn't do it. It's "weak" now.

f. StuG is still worthless peace of shit and is two shot by SU85
Stug = medium tank AI, SU85 = heavy AT tank, gg dude.

Play some more games and than come back.
25 Apr 2014, 16:04 PM

yep. no way to counter the Elefant because Arty gets countered by off map call in arty...

Not always, plus it needs a counter. Imagine when arty is almost invincible.
25 Apr 2014, 16:09 PM

Don't forget to jump in a river with a T34 shoved in your ass.

Oh Coh2.org, please never change.
25 Apr 2014, 18:41 PM

I've never understood why people who hate this game stay on this forum and talk shit about it, and even keep playing the game(!!!) instead of finding something else to do.

Syke I know why, it's because they have nothing better to do. I try to tell them when they cry in automatch, I'll try to tell you here GreenDevil: Get a new hobby. You clearly aren't enjoying this one, and your pastimes are supposed to be enjoyable.
25 Apr 2014, 21:27 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2014, 18:41 PMDanielD
I've never understood why people who hate this game stay on this forum and talk shit about it, and even keep playing the game(!!!) instead of finding something else to do.

Syke I know why, it's because they have nothing better to do. I try to tell them when they cry in automatch, I'll try to tell you here GreenDevil: Get a new hobby. You clearly aren't enjoying this one, and your pastimes are supposed to be enjoyable.

+1
25 Apr 2014, 21:36 PM
Patrion 15

Still -

a. Mortars and MG's don't pack up correctly and just burn to the ground if molotov thrown on them
b. Cons with PPSH easily beat PGrens unupgraded, this doesn't make sense due to the cost disparity

Basically I can't see anywhere where Germans have an advantage?

c-That is just false
d-Essential tool for slowing down armor and keeping them from roaming wherever they please and killing at will
e-Soviet strafe hardly wipes squads anymore, is doctrine specific, and costs a ton of munis
f-Stugs are beast

Classic L2P issue here.
26 Apr 2014, 05:55 AM

You guys are so mean! Wah, wah wah.

30 Apr 2014, 22:15 PM

Still -

Yes mg's and mortars take time to pack up OMG! perhaps pay attention and anticipate the flank and move before your guys are already on fire? L2P dude.

Let me guess you rushed vet3 conscripts in green cover across an open road with negative cover and vanilla PGrens right? Don't lie its okay we were all noobs once, L2P!

Hmmm this hasn't been true for very long time maybe 5 patches worth of time, you admitted yourself at the beginning of your post that you don't play. Its painfully obvious here that you don't know how to play trying to rush a tank destroyer head on(Flank maybe). Agian you confirm that you are a noob, as if it can't be more painfully obvious. Stop smoking whatever it is that your smoking and maybe you will stop hallucinating fairy tale su-85 stats and instead L2P!

......... ummmmm.......sigh.... L2P

Second thought may I have some of what your smoking soviet strafe very very rarely kills entire sqauds anymore.

Two shots??? Funny, your so High bro but let me spell it out for you..... T3 unit dirt cheap no limiting factors for Germans going tier 3 - Soviet tier 4 unit twice the price of Stug and Soviet player has severly limited his anti infantry and useful armour options going t4. Pull the switcheroo on him to really own him (U R a Dumbass) shrecked pgrens for the win all the soviet players t4 investments just = useless. L2P

Basically I can't see anywhere where Germans have an advantage?

Lol you must be retarted and clearly RTS is not for you because you can't even recgonize your armies strengths and weaknesses which is essential for any RTS btw both factions have them..... strengths and weaknesses I mean.... L2P.

In conclusion the only thing that is Rubbish here is your Intellect and your gaming skills. Company of Heroes 2 has become completely epic with the last patch and balance isnt too shabby either but it does still in fact slightly favor Germans so really dude you suck.
1 May 2014, 11:35 AM

1 May 2014, 11:43 AM

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/company-of-heroes-2/user-reviews

nuff said

I suppose you don't know who mentally ill, indoctrinated, self deluded stalin worshiper sheeps are.

If you'd read some of these comments you'd noticed that not a single one of them is even related to the game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★