Login

russian armor

"Shout It Out" & 'Livestreams" Box Order.

2 Feb 2013, 08:28 AM

First, let me say that I love the site and appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this place function correctly.

My suggestion has to do with the order of the boxes on the right hand side of the website. I come to this site for two primary reasons and I believe these reasons to be typical to most visitors. The reasons are to check the forums and to see live streams. I have the paged bookmarked at the site-wide thread index and each time I come to the page I am slightly annoyed that I have to scroll down to see the "Livestreams" box because the "Shout It Out" box is first in the order. The "Shout It Out!" feature is certainly useful but I don't believe it should have priority over the streams.

I may be a minority that finds this layout slightly annoying but I figure if it bothered me enough to actually write something then it must bother some other people as well.

Thanks again for your work.
2 Feb 2013, 09:47 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Thx for the feedback. Ideally the right-column boxes will be user-configurable. More right-column boxes are coming soon: UPCOMING EVENTS, LEAGUE STANDINGS, etc...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★