Login

russian armor

Two new free Commanders today!

PAGES (8)down
24 Apr 2014, 20:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 20:23 PMkorgoth

Damn u guys are never happy... cant u just appreciate good and free content?

no cause the whole System is bad.We already have too many commanders and relic Spams even more.
24 Apr 2014, 20:55 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Very innovative to call them "Osttruppen" ^^
24 Apr 2014, 21:00 PM

If anyone's interested, stats of those new vehicles:

"East German" Puma
"Soviet" Sherman
24 Apr 2014, 21:01 PM

I, for one, am grateful for the new content and continued support to the game. Thanks Relic.

It's not often you get something for nothing!!!!!
24 Apr 2014, 21:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 20:51 PMAffe

no cause the whole System is bad.We already have too many commanders and relic Spams even more.

What is wrong with having a lot of commanders? And they aren't spamming them, they didn't release commanders for like 5 months until now.

People like you seem to be talking shit just for the sake of talking shit at this point.
24 Apr 2014, 21:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 21:12 PMAffe

Whats wrong with commanders?
EVERY crap is locked in a comander.even tanktraps.the game has just a few non doctrinal Standard Units but 100000 commander Units.This is just terrible.

I would love to see more non doctrinal Units and less commander Units.this would add much more variety and options to the game.

adding more commanders doesn t give you more Options or variety.only different.the amount of Units you have is alwaays the same: Standard Basic Units + 1 commander.nothing more.and there are already toooooo many commanders with too many commander Units.

Tank traps are doctrinal for obvious reasons. You can block off entire towns with them, which slows the game down. With CoH2's gameplay there's no real reason to have them either.

The reason that no new undoctrinal units are added is because it costs money, and they have to find a way to cover those costs, which is putting it in a commander. Why is it even terrible that there no new undoctrinal units? I don't see how it is terrible. And why is having too many commanders bad? I just do not get this mentality.

You and I know very well it's not gonna change anyway so there's no use complaining about it.
24 Apr 2014, 21:24 PM

Tank traps should be non-doctrinal imo, but this patch and commanders are a huge step forward, really enjoying the game so far.
24 Apr 2014, 21:28 PM

Tank traps are doctrinal for obvious reasons. You can block off entire towns with them, which slows the game down. With CoH2's gameplay there's no real reason to have them either.

The reason that no new undoctrinal units are added is because it costs money, and they have to find a way to cover those costs, which is putting it in a commander. Why is it even terrible that there no new undoctrinal units? I don't see how it is terrible. And why is having too many commanders bad? I just do not get this mentality.

You and I know very well it's not gonna change anyway so there's no use complaining about it.

there is a lot of arrogant thinks in there, but i'm not getting into an argument, so ill just pass it on to affe
24 Apr 2014, 21:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 21:28 PMmorten1

there is a lot of arrogant thinks in there, but i'm not getting into an argument, so ill just pass it on to affe

Arrogant? What?
24 Apr 2014, 21:36 PM

I also don't see any problems in his post :), but let's get back ontopic.
24 Apr 2014, 21:41 PM

Arrogant? What?

Your comment about how we should pay for added stuff in the game is arrogant. Relic should have already implemented things like tank traps already into the game not these micro transactions that you say cover 'costs of the DLC' to be added. So when we played our $60-100 in the game Affe is right, we should be bitching just to have an ability for $2.29 or whatever is bullshit. I haven't purchased a DLC yet. I pre-ordered the game (not CE) and the game is boring! I have to pay for things to be added for the sake of 'something new?'
The fuck?
24 Apr 2014, 21:46 PM

You love commanders?I have a great idea!:)
Why not removing Brumbar, Panther, Panzer 4, T-34/76, SU-85 and T-70 and make them all commander units?Great idea!!!!!That means moar commanders!!!!!
They could make a T-34/76 commander or a Panther commander.:D

They should leave stug and su-76 as the only non doctrinal Basic Units.:)
If you want to have Panzer 4 you can choose the panzer 4 commander.

they could also make a panzergrenadier or penals commander.WOW! That would mean even more commanders!

Then they can Change the Name to Company of Commanders!

Maybe barbedwire and sandbags should also be locked in a commander?Great IDEA!

panzerwerfer commander.Katyusha commander.

scoutcar commander.There are so many Options.
24 Apr 2014, 21:46 PM

The sense of entitlement some people have is what is arrogant. This pay to win DLC argument has been beaten to death a hundred times over, yet somehow when free commanders are released we have to hear about it some more. Go play something else if you find this game boring.
24 Apr 2014, 21:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 21:41 PMmorten1

Your comment about how we should pay for added stuff in the game is arrogant. Relic should have already implemented things like tank traps already into the game not these micro transactions that you say cover 'costs of the DLC' to be added. So when we played our $60-100 in the game Affe is right, we should be bitching just to have an ability for $2.29 or whatever is bullshit. I haven't purchased a DLC yet. I pre-ordered the game (not CE) and the game is boring! I have to pay for things to be added for the sake of 'something new?'
The fuck?

Um, the tank trap doctrine is free.....

And also that's not the definition of arrogant.

And well, yeah, that's just how it is. They have to cover the costs.

And also you just got these 2 commanders with 2 new units for free you dingus.

24 Apr 2014, 21:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 21:46 PMAffe

You love commanders?I have a great idea!:)
Why not removing Brumbar, Panther, Panzer 4, T-34/76, SU-85 and T-70 and make them all commander units?Great idea!!!!!That means moar commanders!!!!!
They could make a T-34/76 commander or a Panther commander.:D

They should leave stug and su-76 as the only non doctrinal Basic Units.:)
If you want to have Panzer 4 you can choose the panzer 4 commander.

they could also make a panzergrenadier or penals commander.WOW! That would mean even more commanders!

Then they can Change the Name to Company of Commanders!

Maybe barbedwire and sandbags should also be locked in a commander?Great IDEA!

panzerwerfer commander.Katyusha commander.

scoutcar commander.There are so many Options.

What does this have to do with anything I said? This is quite obviously not what I meant and it is also not what Relic does.
24 Apr 2014, 22:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2014, 22:05 PMAffe

RELIC SHOULD TAKE ALL OPTIONS FROM THIS GAME AWAY AND LOCK IT IN 10000000000000 COMMANDERS.

If all the commander units were to be turned into stock units, the game would become way too complicated.

Locking them away in commanders make it much easier to predict what your opponent is going to do. This is an important aspect of RTS games.
24 Apr 2014, 22:20 PM

If all the commander units were to be turned into stock units, the game would become way too complicated.

Locking them away in commanders make it much easier to predict what your opponent is going to do. This is an important aspect of RTS games.

really?
Starcraft 2 doesnt have commanders and MOW2 and RUSE also didn t have commanders.
and i m not talking about to not have commanders but 3 or 4 commanders would be enough for this game.Since most of the commanders are already garbage that nobody uses.
24 Apr 2014, 22:25 PM

ar·ro·gant
1.making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud
2.characterized by or proceeding from arrogance, or a sense of superiority, self-importance, or entitlement

Sounds like the assumption that relic owes you free units and abilities is far closer to arrogant.
PAGES (8)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS