Login

russian armor

Explanation of username

PAGES (9)down
16 Jan 2017, 19:40 PM

Archont comes from the famous #Annunaki
21 Feb 2017, 09:34 AM

Hmm. I used to work a lot with wolves, along with my father in upper BC/NWT/Alaska/Yukon. Took up the name Loupblanc (Loup Blanc) or White wolf,
in French. On Easternfront forums, I am Loupblanc, or Loupblanc3.

Played world of warcraft for awhile, had Loupblanc for my main char,
and ChatteDouce (Gentle Cat, in French) got reported because people confused Douche (shower, in french) and chatte as in discussions. So Chat Douche.

Was asked to choose anew. That character was a Feline Feral Druid.
So "cat associated to my wolf main char). Which being a hunter, took up
a Black Panther which I promptly named wolfie's Feline.

So since tons and TONS of French people started using Loupblanc online,
I ended up using Felinewolfie which is both descriptive and relevant, given it's history ;)

Also, I have a husky-wolf mix dog (called Krenayjia) and 2x Cats named
Mishka and Piotr ;) - Which love to run along with no leash when I walk
the puppy ;) Big happy family.

So that is why!
5 Mar 2017, 17:43 PM

I´m Hector because why not
9 Jan 2018, 21:27 PM

Present day friends and family know me by my Quake III handle Mako. Growing up a friend used to to give me a new nick name about every 3 days. One of the 100s was Roswell Bonewell. Fast forward about 15 years and I bought some Animation Software and made a test cartoon. I made one of the characters Roswell Bonewell because it was only ever meant to be seen by my old friends. Then the cartoon grew to about 15 episodes. Since there are probably 100's of Makos on steam I chose Roswell Bonewell. Roswell Bonewell is a long name for chat and referencing so for COH2 I shortened it to RosBone just like my friends did back in the day.

9 Jan 2018, 22:23 PM

hi, my name is YRon²y

this part -> yron stand for yaron wich is my real name
this part-> Ron²y stands for ronny, wich sometimes friends call me. this =>n² stand for double n (nn)
if you remove the number you kinda get this -> yrony. if you replace the Y with a I you get -> irony TADA :foreveralone:
9 Jan 2018, 22:29 PM

elchino7: basically chino is chinese in spanish. While i'm from a japanese family, it's common in my country to use the word chino as a nickname for people who are not even close to been asian.
It's been a cheap throwaway nick for quite a while.

Chukonoku: wololo.

Comes from this AoE II unit, which are armed with Chu ko nu, which are basically a repeating crossbow. I played random faction and RNG used to put me to play with this faction. I used to wrongly called them like that and later on i just grabbed it as my gamer nickname.

+1 cool xD
10 Jan 2018, 02:01 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Always been a major fan of the Legend of Zelda series since I was a kid and the first Zelda game I played and beat was Ocarina of Time. The miniboss of the infamous water temple of that game is Dark Link, who is a reflection of yourself. The atmosphere of his fight as well as his difficulty to illinformed players make him into one of the most difficult bosses of the game.

I adopted the name Shadow Link around 2012-13 and still go by that name today on steam. The X is there because a friend told me when I was kid back in 06-07 when consoles were just starting to get online interactions, that putting X in your name was cool. Now it just sticks and serves to create uniqueness among names so that I can still use the name and I've yet to run into a duplicant. 37 is my favorite number. Always has been.
10 Jan 2018, 05:18 AM

Oh I forgot. If I would have taken the time to come up with a good name it probably would have been AncalagonTheBlack. I should go see if that has been taken :foreveralone: Oh yeah. There is like 9 of em >:( NERDS!!!
10 Jan 2018, 05:56 AM

10 Jan 2018, 09:01 AM

Well, back in Kiddo time, I had to make a username for PSN

So I used Lenny, super common, was my nickname in school (Not real name)
And then everybody was named Lenny obviously. And all the common #-combinations were occupied

I came to the EZ conclusion og taking out a 5, noone would be THAT retarded Kappa

Thus Lenny12346
10 Jan 2018, 09:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2013, 14:29 PMDevM
My nickname was inspired by Devil may cry, Dev -> Devil M->May C-> Cry which I removed because it didn't seem right :).

...The more you know Kappa
10 Jan 2018, 18:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

DevMC wouldn't had sound bad
10 Jan 2018, 20:59 PM

strafniki because i used them before they became cool
4 Mar 2018, 05:06 AM

The full name is Captain QQ of the U.S.S. Crymoar and it is a name i have used off and on for 15 years. It worked really well when My friend and I played EVE Online and would roam as Captain QQ and Captain Pew Pew and our ships were named U.S.S. Crymoar and Diemoar respectively.

It is always a self flagellatory name as I am well aware I can't keep my mouth shut when I'm losing.
9 May 2018, 12:02 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Present day friends and family know me by my Quake III handle Mako. Growing up a friend used to to give me a new nick name about every 3 days. One of the 100s was Roswell Bonewell. Fast forward about 15 years and I bought some Animation Software and made a test cartoon. I made one of the characters Roswell Bonewell because it was only ever meant to be seen by my old friends. Then the cartoon grew to about 15 episodes. Since there are probably 100's of Makos on steam I chose Roswell Bonewell. Roswell Bonewell is a long name for chat and referencing so for COH2 I shortened it to RosBone just like my friends did back in the day.

No link to cartoon. DansGame
15 May 2018, 02:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2018, 12:02 PMTric
No link to cartoon. DansGame

The link has always been in my profile :) Chas and Roswell Cartoon

Episodes 1-3 are a little weird since we were getting stuff figured out. Episodes 8 - 11 flow the best. Episode 4 may scar you for life. Well the whole thing will, but especially 4.

Episode 10 @ 13:00 has some COH1 backdrops in a random scene.
15 May 2018, 10:40 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2018, 02:11 AMRosbone

The link has always been in my profile :) Chas and Roswell Cartoon

Episodes 1-3 are a little weird since we were getting stuff figured out. Episodes 8 - 11 flow the best. Episode 4 may scar you for life. Well the whole thing will, but especially 4.

Episode 10 @ 13:00 has some COH1 backdrops in a random scene.

Need to put that in your signature :)
4 Jun 2018, 21:00 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Spanky came from a skateboarder with the same nickname - Kevin "Spanky" long

Yes, i skate.

4 Jun 2018, 21:27 PM

When I was a kid playing N64, I really liked all the cheat codes that were programmed into games. This was of course back in the late 90s and early 2000s where most games had cheat codes.

When I was 13, my cousin came over during Christmas break and brought the game Project Gotham Racing 2 for the Xbox. I really liked racing games, but I thought it was lame to play PGR2 on my Xbox since of course all the cars and tracks were locked.

I hoped on Google and within a few seconds found out that the cheat code to unlock all cars/tracks was "Nosliw" - Wilson backwards. My sister and my cousin made fun of me for always feeling the need to use cheat codes on console games, and called me "Nosliw" to make fun of me.

A few days later, I got CoH1 for Christmas and needed an account name, so I decided that since they called Nosliw, I would own the name and just use it online. I barely used Nosliw on CoH1, and actually used several other account names instead, creating a new one every time I had played enough games that I got better.
Instead of Nosliw I used: "WHOPPERWITHCHEESE" (inspired from Dane Cook's Burger King drive through joke), and after that I used GoodHeavens (based off the an old meme where someone says "Good heavens, look at the time!" and points to a clock where every hour just says pwnage)...

At this point I was good enough to be recruited into Reborn clan, and thought that GoodHeavensReborn was lame, so I decided to add Reborn to the end of my original name Nosliw ... which has stuck ever since.
5 Jun 2018, 10:33 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jun 2018, 21:27 PMNosliw
When I was a kid playing N64, I really liked all the cheat codes that were programmed into games. This was of course back in the late 90s and early 2000s where most games had cheat codes.

When I was 13, my cousin came over during Christmas break and brought the game Project Gotham Racing 2 for the Xbox. I really liked racing games, but I thought it was lame to play PGR2 on my Xbox since of course all the cars and tracks were locked.

I hoped on Google and within a few seconds found out that the cheat code to unlock all cars/tracks was "Nosliw" - Wilson backwards. My sister and my cousin made fun of me for always feeling the need to use cheat codes on console games, and called me "Nosliw" to make fun of me.

A few days later, I got CoH1 for Christmas and needed an account name, so I decided that since they called Nosliw, I would own the name and just use it online. I barely used Nosliw on CoH1, and actually used several other account names instead, creating a new one every time I had played enough games that I got better.
Instead of Nosliw I used: "WHOPPERWITHCHEESE" (inspired from Dane Cook's Burger King drive through joke), and after that I used GoodHeavens (based off the an old meme where someone says "Good heavens, look at the time!" and points to a clock where every hour just says pwnage)...

At this point I was good enough to be recruited into Reborn clan, and thought that GoodHeavensReborn was lame, so I decided to add Reborn to the end of my original name Nosliw ... which has stuck ever since.

Wait, does this mean you are cheating in coh2 too? :nahnah:
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight