The Angry Bears - Recruitment
Posts: 3552 | Subs: 2
When 3 Bears are around, rather than search 3v3 we are searching 4v4 and spreading bear related goodness to random chosen and hard-pressed allied 4v4 random players
Posts: 1596 | Subs: 2
Posts: 3552 | Subs: 2
Posts: 1484
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9
As that only adds up to 36 I presume I am the one with no time zone
Dr. Who Bear?

Posts: 923
We should do clan match guys! I think we played against you couple of weeks ago, perhaps a formal rematch?
Sure that sounds awesome! Add me on steam and we can work out the details.
Posts: 3552 | Subs: 2

Posts: 688
Posts: 3552 | Subs: 2
This is how it must feel the beat the bears
Posts: 249

Posts: 3552 | Subs: 2
I am Angry
10 Posts: 871
Posts: 1042
Posts: 3552 | Subs: 2
I would estimate maybe:
35%
brits
BE
DE
SE etc35%
CA
US15%
AU5%
RU
MAPosts: 1596 | Subs: 2
We are recruiting players, not posters
Feel free to join us on our teamspeak server and introduce yourself.
Rawr
Posts: 1701
Posts: 612

Posts: 3552 | Subs: 2
Posts: 64
I'm more active now.
1 Posts: 928

Livestreams
|
|
|
15 | ||
|
|
|
13 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, Pctlizcb
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM













