Login

russian armor

(2 - 4) Overwatch [WIP]

11 Apr 2014, 04:24 AM

Some updates:
Anyone who subscribed to this map will need to re-subscribe. I f'd up and needed to republish completely. Sorry for that.

The links below are the new workshop page and the new sga. Please use these for giving input and not any old content. Thank you to all who have given me feedback, I have tried my hardest to get everything in there. I'm still looking for more feedback so please take this map for a spin!

By the way: the map's name is now Overgrowth

Map name: Overgrowth
Season: Spring/Summer
Players: 2 - 4. Optimal for 2v2

Steam Workshop
SGA
SGA last updated 5/8/14
11 Apr 2014, 09:08 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Workshop URL seems to be broken.
11 Apr 2014, 11:17 AM
Honorary Member Badge

ah i think he needs to make it public. :)
11 Apr 2014, 14:16 PM

oh crap. thanks for catching that. it is currently private. Will change right away

EDIT: Should be public now
11 Apr 2014, 18:00 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Gambit,

You've made a pretty damn good start here! Your use of shadows and mud textures is spot on, and if this is only a work in progress, then I look forward to the finished result!

My only qualm would be your territory placement. As much as I understand your preference on having the hills of the map being the strategic assets, you have VP's very close to each other on one side, and the vast majority of the resources on the other. While this may work, you have left the middle of the map very exposed and empty, leaving little reason to fight for it.

I would try to consider a work around, to lead opponents to strive for this more exposed lower-ground.
11 Apr 2014, 23:04 PM

Thanks for the great feedback. This is actually on my radar, thanks to my rtn comrades. In it's current state, the middle is meant to be (at least on the left most side) to be fought over for cut-offs. I'm looking into alternatives. Thanks for the positive energy here. Also many of the bushes will be replaced by other types of cover to break of the visual monotony of too many bushes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★