Login

russian armor

Rifle Grenades

PAGES (16)down
6 Apr 2014, 18:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2014, 10:31 AMlink0
Reduce rifle grenade AOE size.

+1

No one had issues with the rifle nade when its effective AOE was smaller. This is the simplest solution.
6 Apr 2014, 18:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2014, 22:30 PMNeo

Your 18 games as Soviet in the multiplayer no doubt make you an expert to comment on this issue...

That is a weak man's argument, when he cannot replay by logic.

They could have been 2 and I would still have the right to post my opinion. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, but you can't do anything about it, anyway.

And actually they are 32.

6 Apr 2014, 19:16 PM

They could have been 2 and I would still have the right to post my opinion. If you don't like it, I'm sorry, but you can't do anything about it, anyway.

And actually they are 32.

It's not that. It's just that nobody that is reasonable takes your opinion seriously, so posting is pointless.
6 Apr 2014, 19:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2014, 18:42 PMRazh

LOL that video

It pretty much sums up current balance well.
6 Apr 2014, 19:22 PM
Patrion 310

I did enjoy all the soviet men being blown into the air in many pieces :D
Neo
6 Apr 2014, 20:13 PM

They could have been 2 and I would still have the right to post my opinion.

Your arguments have been disproven about 100 times in this thread already. Now it's just a question of trying to understand how someone could be so biased and fanboy-like on an issue that is clearly disbalanced...

And the answer, not unexpectedly, is that you're a fanboy who has no Soviet gameplay experience. To most people who are genuinely interested in balance, your opinion is completely worthless: that's why nobody bothers to reply to your "arguments" any more.
6 Apr 2014, 21:12 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2014, 20:13 PMNeo

Your arguments have been disproven about 100 times in this thread already. Now it's just a question of trying to understand how someone could be so biased and fanboy-like on an issue that is clearly disbalanced...

And the answer, not unexpectedly, is that you're a fanboy who has no Soviet gameplay experience. To most people who are genuinely interested in balance, your opinion is completely worthless: that's why nobody bothers to reply to your "arguments" any more.

in coh 2 beta, the rifle grenades didint even kill anybody with full hp, then relic buffed them and they 1 shotted buildings, and then they got changed to what they are now, and now i guess reducing AOE or range (while suppressed) is the best solution
6 Apr 2014, 21:25 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2014, 21:12 PMATCF

in coh 2 beta, the rifle grenades didint even kill anybody with full hp, then relic buffed them and they 1 shotted buildings, and then they got changed to what they are now, and now i guess reducing AOE or range (while suppressed) is the best solution

Did you see my video? Making changes to them while suppressed doesn't fix it ....
6 Apr 2014, 21:38 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Did you happen to play against me and chukonoku when you made that vid? I had a similiar wtf moment when my 6man hp maxim got decrewed around that area :P
6 Apr 2014, 21:50 PM
Patrion 310

Did you happen to play against me and chukonoku when you made that vid? I had a similiar wtf moment when my 6man hp maxim got decrewed around that area :P

It wasn't you :p
6 Apr 2014, 22:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

What have we learn with this vids kids? Dont use cover with maxims :P
Neo
6 Apr 2014, 22:42 PM

What have we learn with this vids kids? Dont use cover with maxims :P

Mgs that aren't in cover can be picked off frontally with rifle men, since cover is so much more important now...
6 Apr 2014, 22:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2014, 22:42 PMNeo

Mgs that aren't in cover can be picked off frontally with rifle men, since cover is so much more important now...

Exactly.
I even wanted to upload a rep of exactly that happening but had some error with it.
6 Apr 2014, 23:55 PM
Donator 33

maybe remove the 25% increased damage to crew members?
and
7 Apr 2014, 00:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2014, 23:55 PMATCF
maybe remove the 25% increased damage to crew members?

+1

Increased small arms fire lethality takes care of this problem anyway.

COH1 didn't need 25% increased damage to crew members and COH2 shouldn't either. It's dirty ugly bandaid that needs to go away.
7 Apr 2014, 04:15 AM

I think the biggest problem with maxims getting one shot'd by rifle nades is the way they tend to move themselves into a bunched up position. Rifle nades used against stolen mg42s barely do anything(only kill the front man) because the mg42 members are usually spread out well. If the Maxim had it's squad members spread out similarly to the mg42, or in a way that doesn't cause them to bunch up most of the time, then the rifle nade wouldn't be as big of a problem imo.
7 Apr 2014, 06:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2014, 00:52 AMand

+1

Increased small arms fire lethality takes care of this problem anyway.

COH1 didn't need 25% increased damage to crew members and COH2 shouldn't either. It's dirty ugly bandaid that needs to go away.

The issue there is that you'll see MG crews beating CEs in firefights...
7 Apr 2014, 06:39 AM
Donator 22

Did you see my video? Making changes to them while suppressed doesn't fix it ....

all about rng ;) sometimes it squad wipes, sometimes it kills 1-2 models

remove the 25% increased damage to crew members in cover?!
7 Apr 2014, 06:48 AM

No one remember how godly is Tommies riflenade? -_-

Tommies A-move victory before it was cool.
7 Apr 2014, 06:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2014, 20:13 PMNeo

Thing is this forums is full of soviet loving fanboys that refuse to change their playing style because that would mean to lose some battles and lose their precious places in the leaderboard. You are used to win confortably with attack move button or just by right clicking on your mouse and don't want to change anything. When something comes easily, you don't want to change it for the harder. That's all about it. This is the simple truth related to you and to others that disaproved me "100 times" before. The few others, like me, that tried to show you different, are called "fanboys" and told they have zero experience with soviets. I'm sorry, but with my only 32 soviet games experience, I recently won several 2v2 with soviets, one game I got mixed with a stranger while playing against a team and we still won. So see, I have all the reasons in the world to think of you and people that share your opinion the way I described above. You don't really want to adapt, you don't like the new mechanics or the new tactical side of the game. You could stick to the old version then. Or better, you could stick with vCoh where changes and patches are so few.

I sincerely hope Relic will keep the direction the new 25 march patch showed and keep the game balanced with common sense, and will not listen to soviet fanboys exagerations.

And finally, I still have the right to post my opinion no matter what you or others say, no matter if I am a vet of COH games or not as well as you have the right to read it or not, to replay to it or not.

Have fun.
PAGES (16)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight