Login

russian armor

What the .... is up with the germans ?

PAGES (12)down
30 Mar 2014, 16:14 PM

Maybe people like that lose because they are so busy typing in the game chat.
30 Mar 2014, 16:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2014, 15:58 PMPorygon

I really love this guy,
they said M3 suck, they said :P

I think I played against this guy once, he acted pretty much exactly the same as I was killing all his stuff.
30 Mar 2014, 16:36 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

First of all let me say that I love the changes to the cover system and most of the weapon profiles. Having said that,

Pios too stronk
LMG or G43 Grens too stronk
PGs good from all ranges
lategame Wehr Armor WAY too stronk
Blitzkrieg ability on tanks WAY too stronk

I've been playing both factions, Germans is definitely easymode at the moment. Kinda makes wins as Soviets the best thing in the game right now. :thumb: Go against the grain!

Pro challenge: Get a win as Soviets in a random 4v4 and stream yourself doing it. :P
30 Mar 2014, 16:39 PM

Pios too stronk

I've been playing both factions, Germans is definitely easymode at the moment. Kinda makes wins as Soviets the best thing in the game right now. :thumb: Go against the grain!

Pro challenge: Get a win as Soviets in a random 4v4 and stream yourself doing it. :P

Its cool. I am sure next patch we will see a pair of T70s taking on a Panther with superior use of positioning and MICRO!!!!!

I also look forward to my 3 SU76s taking on an Elephant! Ahhhhh I can dream....
30 Mar 2014, 16:42 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Well hopefully Relic won't overcompensate. Many small adjustments are always better than infrequent large ones. The upcoming buffs to lategame Soviet armor should help some, but also some very slight nerfs to gren weapons or PGs would help too.
30 Mar 2014, 16:43 PM

Permanently Banned
First of all let me say that I love the changes to the cover system and most of the weapon profiles. Having said that,

Pios too stronk
PGs good from all ranges

Thanks for sharing your opinion! Watching CataClaws Stream atm, the problems like Cons even lose combats in close range vs Grens shows us that Relic better fix the issues. I really look forward to Relic's reaction! :)
30 Mar 2014, 16:49 PM

Thanks for sharing your opinion! Watching CataClaws Stream atm, the problems like Cons even lose combats in close range vs Grens shows us that Relic better fix the issues. I really look forward to Relic's reaction! :)

Judging from their reaction from the 25 march patch,I think their reaction will be:"More americans,they will fix all balance issues"
30 Mar 2014, 16:51 PM

j O k E r corporations like Sega wouldnt do that to consumers. I am sure that keeping the Tiger Ace from release through Christmas was just a fluke and not a way to sell more DLC through the holidays. I am sure that making the Soviets very weak will be fixed before the release of the Americans. They wouldnt be doing this to the Soviets just to sell DLC I am sure.
30 Mar 2014, 16:53 PM

Judging from their reaction from the 25 march patch,I think their reaction will be:"More americans,they will fix all balance issues"

It actually might. I bet those panther hordes running around in 4v4 might think twice with amercan infantry AT around. What if the americans also come with a opel blitz truck like ability? Could even things out a bit.
30 Mar 2014, 16:55 PM

Pios too stronk
PGs good from all ranges

Nothing more to say. Agree with AmiPolizeiFunk.
30 Mar 2014, 17:02 PM

Permanently Banned
I mean it's more than 2 months until the release of Western Front. In this time, they could definetly fix the known issues!
30 Mar 2014, 18:07 PM
Donator 33

It actually might. I bet those panther hordes running around in 4v4 might think twice with amercan infantry AT around. What if the americans also come with a opel blitz truck like ability? Could even things out a bit.

Im sure you remember the all mighty 57mm AT gun that can penetrate king tigers frontal armor 100% of the time when you pop armor piercing on it
30 Mar 2014, 18:08 PM

ok here is my productive contribute to your "nerf germans i cant micro" thread:

L2P

I wonder why you didn't listen when everyone was saying that to you.
30 Mar 2014, 18:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2014, 18:08 PMKatitof

I wonder why you didn't listen when everyone was saying that to you.

and when was that katitof?
30 Mar 2014, 18:20 PM

and when was that katitof?

You need to respect his authoritah

30 Mar 2014, 20:24 PM

I think it's pretty funny how soviets now have to jump through a bunch of burning hoops to get a flank of on a mg42 covered by grens. While the germans can still charge into a maxim covered by conscripts, rifle nade the maxim to death, and win the fight.

I guess it's opposite patch, now Grens RifleGren-Maxims are the new Cons Molo-MG 42.
30 Mar 2014, 20:38 PM

If I attack with a squad of pzgrens thorough open ground a con squad in cover, I loose. If I attack with a squad of shocks through open ground a gren squad in cover, I loose.

If that is not balance, I don't know what it is.

Some of you said press attack move button with germans and you win. This is the most stupid thing I heard, now when tactics matters the most.

Untill 25 march, soviet army needed just a con spam, a zis and a call-in to win. Today it has to use COMBINED ARMS to win as german faction used since one year. IS THAT SO DAMN DIFFICULT?
30 Mar 2014, 20:57 PM

Permanently Banned
If I attack with a squad of pzgrens thorough open ground a con squad in cover, I loose. If I attack with a squad of shocks through open ground a gren squad in cover, I loose.

If that is not balance, I don't know what it is.

Some of you said press attack move button with germans and you win. This is the most stupid thing I heard, now when tactics matters the most.

Untill 25 march, soviet army needed just a con spam, a zis and a call-in to win. Today it has to use COMBINED ARMS to win as german faction used since one year. IS THAT SO DAMN DIFFICULT?

I'm not entirely sure you read the whole thread. There is also no need to scream in capslock like an immature child. I'm gonna explain you the problem once again. :)

You made an example with Panzergrenadiers. No one needs them nowadays, because you can give LMG or G43 to your Grens. Once they have them, they gain veterancy 3 in no time. Then you almost need KV - 8 everytime otherwhise you nearly can't beat them because sov infantry doesn't have such survivability. When Cons try to get close, they lose. If they stay on range, they will also lose. Additionally, they can clear a Maxim with a single rifle nade. And this summed up isn't really something I'd call balance. Feel free to discuss!
30 Mar 2014, 21:07 PM

I guess it's opposite patch, now Grens RifleGren-Maxims are the new Cons Molo-MG 42.

Your right so can I have my SU85 Panther?
30 Mar 2014, 21:28 PM
Donator 11

I'm not entirely sure you read the whole thread. There is also no need to scream in capslock like an immature child. I'm gonna explain you the problem once again. :)

You made an example with Panzergrenadiers. No one needs them nowadays, because you can give LMG or G43 to your Grens. Once they have them, they gain veterancy 3 in no time. Then you almost need KV - 8 everytime otherwhise you nearly can't beat them because sov infantry doesn't have such survivability. When Cons try to get close, they lose. If they stay on range, they will also lose. Additionally, they can clear a Maxim with a single rifle nade. And this summed up isn't really something I'd call balance. Feel free to discuss!

Grens dont clear a maxim with 1 riflenade unless you are the luckiest person on the planet. Thats like saying T34 one shots mg42 crews.

If there is unbalance they should buff soviet firepower not nerf german. The important part of this update is if you charge on open ground you should take severe losses. Nerfing firepower might make it worthwhile again to always charge and molotov.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS