Login

russian armor

Expansion spotted

PAGES (9)down
21 Mar 2014, 18:14 PM
Senior Editor Badge

http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/21/company-of-heroes-session-announced-for-egx-rezzed-2014/

Company of Heroes developer Relic Entertainment will host a developer session during EGX Rezzed next week to discuss the future of the franchise as well as the “next phase” of Company of Heroes 2.

Executive producer Greg Wilson and game director Quinn Duffy will take the stage March 28 at 3pm GMT where the duo will “release the first details of the next phase of Company of Heroes 2″.
21 Mar 2014, 18:17 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

great Coh2

edit: the ad is in birmingan.... all very suspicious... any big?

21 Mar 2014, 18:44 PM

Just give me a Hummel or Wespe already. :(
21 Mar 2014, 18:47 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Well this is interesting. I'm hoping there would be even something related to modding support.
21 Mar 2014, 19:51 PM
Donator 11

excited
21 Mar 2014, 19:51 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Well this is interesting. I'm hoping there would be even something related to modding support.

THIS!

I hope they make the modding just like they did in CoH1 :(
21 Mar 2014, 20:33 PM

I want a Hetzer. Poor Hetzer never gets no love.....
21 Mar 2014, 21:46 PM

I want a hotchkiss for the win.
21 Mar 2014, 21:54 PM

People always want new german units, Soviets get no love :(
21 Mar 2014, 22:26 PM

KING TYGUR!!!
21 Mar 2014, 22:39 PM

Hi, just thought I'd share, I heard they are going to ditch the current commander model and move to 3 basic commanders available to everyone with branching ability trees. People who bought commanders or the collectors edition are awarded various customization options instead

The Soviet faction is also getting a major overhaul as in the ppshs and molotovs now being global fuel based upgrades. Relic is hoping this will add a new layer of strategic depth to the game. They are also considering making the T34/85 a purchasable global upgrade. More details about the overhaul will be explained at the event and from what I understood there are going to be some changes to the Ostheer faction as well. We will see.

Relic is also hyped for all the recent community activity and wants to support tournaments and events in any way they can, thus introducing the long awaited spectator mode with various customization options to make streaming and content creation that much easier. To promote the new spectating tools, they will also be announcing a new RELIC/SEGA tournament sponsorhip program. Relic is hoping this will gradually result in the game stepping up to meet the needs of the competitive scene.

The large update will also be accompanied by a sizeable amount of balance and bug fixes. Those are not yet disclosed but I heard Relic is doing their best to tone down the RNG aspects in various ways to remove any frustration while keeping the games interesting. Removing full squad wipes and fixing broken or non-functional abilities are at the top of their priority list at this point.

To top it off, they are proud to finally announce full modding support. Relic wouldn't go into too much detail about it yet, but said they are now working hard to make it all Steam Workshop -compatible for ease of use.

Dang, seems like a bright future for CoH2 after all
I was hoping there would have been something for the outdated replay system as well but this doesn't seem too bad to begin with
21 Mar 2014, 22:39 PM

Looks like I'm getting a nice birthday present from relic on the 28th. Can't wait!
21 Mar 2014, 22:43 PM

Just give me a Hummel or Wespe already. :(

Relick already gave you mobile arty. Don't count on mobile howitzers.

And back to topic, I wouldn't keep my hopes up too much, but will look for the infos as anyone else.
21 Mar 2014, 22:52 PM
Benefactor 115

Hi, just thought I'd share, I heard they are going to ditch the current commander model and move to 3 basic commanders available to everyone with branching ability trees. People who bought commanders or the collectors edition are awarded various customization options instead

The Soviet faction is also getting a major overhaul as in the ppshs and molotovs now being global fuel based upgrades. Relic is hoping this will add a new layer of strategic depth to the game. They are also considering making the T34/85 a purchasable global upgrade. More details about the overhaul will be explained at the event and from what I understood there are going to be some changes to the Ostheer faction as well. We will see.

Relic is also hyped for all the recent community activity and wants to support tournaments and events in any way they can, thus introducing the long awaited spectator mode with various customization options to make streaming and content creation that much easier. To promote the new spectating tools, they will also be announcing a new RELIC/SEGA tournament sponsorhip program. Relic is hoping this will gradually result in the game stepping up to meet the needs of the competitive scene.

The large update will also be accompanied by a sizeable amount of balance and bug fixes. Those are not yet disclosed but I heard Relic is doing their best to tone down the RNG aspects in various ways to remove any frustration while keeping the games interesting. Removing full squad wipes and fixing broken or non-functional abilities are at the top of their priority list at this point.

To top it off, they are proud to finally announce full modding support. Relic wouldn't go into too much detail about it yet, but said they are now working hard to make it all Steam Workshop -compatible for ease of use.

I was hoping there would have been something for the outdated replay system as well but this doesn't seem too bad to begin with

21 Mar 2014, 22:53 PM

looks like we just got "inversed"
21 Mar 2014, 23:07 PM

Overdozed meds again, huh?
Seems equally possible as certain russian president addmiting a mistake.
21 Mar 2014, 23:09 PM

21 Mar 2014, 23:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Wow, that was a big bomb.

:IWantToBelieve:
21 Mar 2014, 23:52 PM

Duh you totally forgot to mention that they are going to add server lobbies and revamp the territory system as well ~.~
22 Mar 2014, 00:06 AM

Duh you totally forgot to mention that they are going to add server lobbies and revamp the territory system as well ~.~

There was no mention of it but one can hope
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight