Login

russian armor

Music Thread

PAGES (16)down
4 Feb 2018, 22:53 PM

What about some good ol' Led Zep'?

5 Feb 2018, 08:26 AM
Senior Referee Badge

I'm kinda new to the Hardstyle scene. I've listened alot to hard with style in which i heard some old pearls as well, especially in the newest one:

I also listened back to some festivals, like

and

Love it :thumbsup:
5 Feb 2018, 12:16 PM

I'm kinda new to the Hardstyle scene. I've listened alot to hard with style in which i heard some old pearls as well, especially in the newest one:

Love it :thumbsup:

The new HWS episode is the only I have liked so far in the 6 years its been around haha. I am more of the older type of Hardstyle (2006-2009), used to life very close to the Defqon Almere location too, could hear it from a very young age.

The older stuff resonates better with me! But great that you like the newer stuff as well! The melodies are surely quite something! Enjoy your new musical taste to the fullest! Perhaps go to some festivals too :)? If you are into the new stuff, then Defqon would be great (although very expensive nowadays, back in 2009 it was 45 euros lol). If you are more into the old stuff, then perhaps "Tijdmachine" is something for you. Nothing but old pearls the entire night.

BTW, you linked some harder stuff, perhaps this might suit you too (mixing god):

And if you can, download The Prophet's liveset @ Mysteryland 2008. Best set I have ever heard in all the years.
5 Feb 2018, 13:44 PM
Senior Referee Badge

The new HWS episode is the only I have liked so far in the 6 years its been around haha. I am more of the older type of Hardstyle (2006-2009), used to life very close to the Defqon Almere location too, could hear it from a very young age.

The older stuff resonates better with me! But great that you like the newer stuff as well! The melodies are surely quite something! Enjoy your new musical taste to the fullest! Perhaps go to some festivals too :)? If you are into the new stuff, then Defqon would be great (although very expensive nowadays, back in 2009 it was 45 euros lol). If you are more into the old stuff, then perhaps "Tijdmachine" is something for you. Nothing but old pearls the entire night.

BTW, you linked some harder stuff, perhaps this might suit you too (mixing god):

And if you can, download The Prophet's liveset @ Mysteryland 2008. Best set I have ever heard in all the years.

What i love about it are the melodies yeah :D . Don't really care if it's hard or harder, the melodies of both are great. I like some of the old songs, all tho i like the new songs better haha. But that's just a matter of taste ;)
I'd love to go to some festivals next year yeah. You know de nijmeegse vierdaagse? During it you have the vierdaagse feesten, all tho we call them de zomerfeesten. They always have one hardstyle evening/night, which was great the last time <444>3 . And yeah defqon would be the ultimate dream haha, but yeah. Australia is a bit far :P
For now i'm just gonna explore more and enjoy haha , ill have a look at your links, thx!
5 Feb 2018, 17:35 PM

What i love about it are the melodies yeah :D . Don't really care if it's hard or harder, the melodies of both are great. I like some of the old songs, all tho i like the new songs better haha. But that's just a matter of taste ;)
I'd love to go to some festivals next year yeah. You know de nijmeegse vierdaagse? During it you have the vierdaagse feesten, all tho we call them de zomerfeesten. They always have one hardstyle evening/night, which was great the last time <444>3 . And yeah defqon would be the ultimate dream haha, but yeah. Australia is a bit far :P
For now i'm just gonna explore more and enjoy haha , ill have a look at your links, thx!

Cool! Under the bridge would be cool as well!!
10 Jul 2018, 14:49 PM

A beautiful song about a man who loves to be a bomber-pilot.

I know it's mean, but the world is far too small. So, get bombed. Get bombed!

11 Jan 2019, 16:57 PM
18 Jun 2019, 15:06 PM
1 Aug 2019, 12:58 PM

8 Feb 2020, 15:28 PM
4 Dec 2020, 17:55 PM
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L