Login

russian armor

I am a Noob ... a perspective

31 Mar 2014, 18:14 PM

Honestly I would just go straight for 1v1...The ELO stuff works pretty well but during times when there are few players on you will hit the top 100 I-play-24/7 crowd.

Pace is actually slower in 1v1 and is better practice...In 4v4s you won't be micro-ing as many units nor really being able to exploit the map because 4v4s are support weapon strangleholds.
31 Mar 2014, 18:23 PM

Interesting perspective sluzbenik.

Thanks for the advice everyone ... I'm taking it in and I watch a lot of players games. I think I've a good understanding of what I should be doing ... the execution just needs to start working.
1 Apr 2014, 17:22 PM

Permanently Banned
Welcome Gary!
2 Apr 2014, 06:51 AM

Hi Gary,

Keeping a positive attitude in adverse conditions will get you farther than most people will ever get. I think you are on the right track, you just have to be patient and your skills will eventually develop.

I suggest you play as many 1v1s as possible, since that is the fastest way to improve your micro and to understand the general flow of the game. And if you want to play team games, you should try to make some friends and play with them (arranged team) on a regular basis instead of trying to play random teams. That way you can fully take advantage of teamwork and you won't have to put up with jerks berating you for bad play.
2 Apr 2014, 07:39 AM

This post made me smile, thanks Gary.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight