Login

russian armor

I'm really confused with some of the recent patch changes

21 Feb 2014, 16:30 PM

As the thread title says. At what point did the community ask for higher CPs on nearly everything? I remember reading somewhat recently in the "why don't you play more tournaments" thread where most players were asking for general RNG reductions and a general damage INCREASE overall.

EDIT: let me be clear that I'm not bitching, I'm just genuinely confused.
21 Feb 2014, 16:58 PM

This is why
Code

Command Point System Overhaul

Command Points are now earned at twice the rate as before
Commander abilities have had their Command Point requirement doubled

The net effect is that the timing of unlocking Commander abilities should be mostly the same, and players should not expect to see much change from before.

Overall the command point changes are intended to give more variety in when things are available. We previously worked within a 7 point range and have increased that to a 16 point range to allow us more control over this sort of timing. The main driving force behind the change was allowing some units to come out earlier without having them be available immediately at the start of the game, specifically some of the new units. There were some other abilities that also tend to come later than we felt best, but where moving them a whole point sooner would have had to large of an effect on the game’s flow. Examples of this are the weaker tank call ins and economic abilities.

Additionally, we broke up later game abilities a bit more to add variety in when they come out and distinguish them from each other. In general, unit Call-Ins are available sooner than global abilities and upgrades as these are more often gated by resource cost.

SU76 nerf? what are you talking about? Are you talking about the Precision Strike that the soviet mortars, rocket artillery and howitzers has?
21 Feb 2014, 17:09 PM
Patrion 27

SU76 nerf? what are you talking about? Are you talking about the Precision Strike that the soviet mortars, rocket artillery and howitzers has?

Responding to this guys rants when he didn't read carefully seems counterproductive ;)

I miss details too and I usually read over the notes 5-6 times just to try and get the "vibe" of the patch.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 22
unknown 7
United Kingdom 297
United States 8
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L