Login

russian armor

German AI Mines - Thoughts?

19 Feb 2014, 22:43 PM

Now that they only cost 60ammo and still consist of the same amount of boom.

Now that they only need 10 Seconds to build instead of 40. (Its really fast, they spend the most time running between the fields.)

Now that the "size" was reduced (I think thats positive?). Anyone knows exactly was this means? Are the 4 fields closer together? Is the Space between individual mines in one field smaller? Maybe both?

But still... they have warning signs... On the other hand you get one small field for 15 ammo.

I had 3 Ideas:

1.normal use in single fields, 15 Ammo seems pretty good.

2.Inspired from Markus' trending post: build a minefield so that 3 are on one side of a sightblocker, 1 is on the other. Block the last with barbedwire. Your pios will try to finish the last one behind the egde, which means the other fields are not visible, there are no warning signs. When an enemy steps into the field: cancel the last square, the 3 remaining will be finished while the enemy is in the middle of them and hopfully wipe his Squad.
Problems: long setuptime (barbedwire) + Piosquad is bound to stay there untill pray arrives. Maybe a troll tactic, or if you really find no other use for your piosquad.

3. Building the Minefield in the retreatpath of the enemy! With the fast buildtime this is a viable option, added benefits are: if the enemy is in retreat, a wipe is very possible, because he does not only trigger the first mine of the field and then stop, but trigger all mines.

Any thoughts so far (on my ideas and in General)?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★