Login

russian armor

Call to action - Let's Be Awesome Together

PAGES (25)down
16 Feb 2014, 00:35 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

A tribute? SNF is not about making tributes to past shows or past casters.

Sounds and reads a little ungenerous to me.

That's just not something that we do

Not inclusive? I get the ticket.

SNF is about the best players competing, on a show that is as close to live as possible. We are happy to promote other competitions that are occurring during the span of our show, which we did throughout SNF4 and SNF5

But...but...you never ever referred to Harlequin......never gave him an invite....that was..................poor

When I heard there would be a full fledged COH expansion in the likes of COH2, one of my first thoughts was, "At last! We will have modern tools (OBS mode) so that we can finally do SNF truly live." Instead of enjoying OBS mode, we found ourselves fighting tooth and nail just to get fixed positions.

Fair dos..............but you never, ever invited any of your co-invitees to Vancouver onto your show.........poor.

But if you must know, I personally never watched Harlequin because I was never interested in COHO. I uninstalled the game when I saw that big shopping cart icon in the middle of the lobby menu.

I'll help you. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Harlequin did it on his own. Without an "ami" of monkeys....

And I apologise to Harlequin! I got his numbers wrong. :( In just 6 months, he got 14,044 followers......

Wasn't that just a time? :)
16 Feb 2014, 00:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2014, 19:40 PMakosi

http://www.youtube.com/cynicalbrit

"youtube #1 PC gaming critic"

I laughed so hard, never heard of it.

I laughed so hard at how ignorant you are. @1.5 Mil subs you are a fool to laugh, he has more pull in this industry than you know.

Back to the original point, at this point even if TB were to let his grudge aside or Sega apologised to him and fixed their "wrongdoings" to his channel then it would be worse right now as he would undoutdedly have to talk about the DLC and allegations of "p2w".
27 of 28 Relic postsRelic 16 Feb 2014, 01:44 AM

Relic created me? :o

There is much about your past that you don't know.
16 Feb 2014, 02:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2014, 01:44 AMNoun

Von Kluge is Wolverine ?? :D :D
16 Feb 2014, 03:30 AM

Ah! COHO The greatest of all !, Boy i miss it. Me and my friends were playing team 4vs4 for 6 hours a day and nearly all week long. We played it till they put the beast to rest. That game would still make a great hit. Just sell it for 50$ with a shop for cosmetic stuff and voila success ! It's lobby was the best. It's free to play model was a bit too in advance for it's time. COHO was fun to play and that what matter.

Coh2 is not as fun as vcoh and is far less than COHO ever was.

The lost importance of strategics point, the too often tank blobbing in team game and too much emphasis on random are making coh2 a less interesting game. (But if they change it, there is still hope).

I still play 5 coh2 a week minimum... Plz not more DLC cmdr (reengineer the whole cmrd thing)
16 Feb 2014, 03:54 AM

Ah! COHO The greatest of all !, Boy i miss it. Me and my friends were playing team 4vs4 for 6 hours a day and nearly all week long. We played it till they put the beast to rest. That game would still make a great hit. Just sell it for 50$ with a shop for cosmetic stuff and voila success ! It's lobby was the best. It's free to play model was a bit too in advance for it's time. COHO was fun to play and that what matter.

Coh2 is not as fun as vcoh and is far less than COHO ever was.

The lost importance of strategics point, the too often tank blobbing in team game and too much emphasis on random are making coh2 a less interesting game. (But if they change it, there is still hope).

I still play 5 coh2 a week minimum... Plz not more DLC cmdr (reengineer the whole cmrd thing)

I would have to agree COHO was probably the perfect model of CoH you could ever create, it's customization options and bulletins were endless and created a fun, somewhat casual, atmosphere. Nobody took it so seriously and enjoyed playing it. I wish it was still alive today, shame it died.
16 Feb 2014, 05:05 AM

Why? I don't see any other casters or streamers using their channels as a shrine to honor these demigods that came before them.

But...but...you never ever referred to Harlequin......never gave him an invite....that was..................poor

How would he invite someone that hasn't been active in the coh scene in almost 3 years now? I liked Harlequin but he wasn't the best thing since sliced bread. He was almost exclusively casting COHO, he had a fun tournament series, and he had a good voice and enthusiasm. But it stops there. Its not like he brought droves of people in to the game, he inspired me to get DoW2 (and I'm sure he got a few DoW players to buy CoH) but most his subs were probably already playing one of the Relic titles. He was like a very short lived Tales of Heroes channel at a point in time where there wasn't really any competition (after ToH, before TFN, before RnP, before Krebs, before Thirsty Thursday, before ImperialDane, and Inverse was just getting started). Aramonkg may have been active then, but thats about it.

Fair dos..............but you never, ever invited any of your co-invitees to Vancouver onto your show.........poor.

HelpingHans was on. Pretty much everyone else had lost interest by the time SNF came anyways.
16 Feb 2014, 06:03 AM
Donator 11

Take off your rose-tinted glasses and re-adjust to reality.

You basicly killed off the official forum, grats. Explain to me why locking threads is so fun?
ntd
16 Feb 2014, 06:51 AM
Admin Black Badge

Why would SNF go and promote harlequin? He was a caster for mainly noobs, SNF was aimed at veterans of the game. Promoting him on the stream would've made no sense for most of our viewership, we would've been laughed off their collective screens (and justifiably). He was an energetic and charismatic caster who did a nice job...but he didn't know much about COH strategy/gameplay.
16 Feb 2014, 07:14 AM
Honorary Member Badge

While I agree with the sentiment streamers, casters and all CoH2 content creators should get along together or at the very least not slag each other off in public, I don't feel this 'feel good' attitude is going to have any effect on said casters and community members attitudes towards the game, which is the real important thing here.

First you actually need to stop losing casters, streamers, content creators and even viewers for your game, and start to grow that particular audience, then you can start to worry about how they are all treating each other.

If this post and your activity is anything to go by noun, you're doing a good job of trying to get some community feedback and reason with everyone. The real issue is progression with the actual game and I won't recite what Tommy already said because he summed up a lot of the core issues of why a lot of us don't play CoH2.

If you told me there would be no-dlc or bulletin automatching, with specific commanders for each army (coh1 style) in a ranked mmr game mode in CoH2, then tomorrow personally I would likely reinstall the game, start playing and consider streaming again.
16 Feb 2014, 08:30 AM

Permanently Banned

I laughed so hard at how ignorant you are. @1.5 Mil subs you are a fool to laugh, he has more pull in this industry than you know.

Back to the original point, at this point even if TB were to let his grudge aside or Sega apologised to him and fixed their "wrongdoings" to his channel then it would be worse right now as he would undoutdedly have to talk about the DLC and allegations of "p2w".

even the smosh games have more followers,however that isnot hardcore game critic but something like that.

1.5m? what is it for, for ants? Google how much ppl live on the planet atm.
16 Feb 2014, 09:29 AM
Patrion 14

CM creates thread to create unity.

Thread descends into bitchy blade-fest about who made the best YouTube video.
16 Feb 2014, 09:52 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2014, 01:44 AMNoun

Mind = blown
16 Feb 2014, 10:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2014, 07:14 AMSepha

If this post and your activity is anything to go by noun, you're doing a good job of trying to get some community feedback and reason with everyone.
The real issue is progression with the actual game and I won't recite what Tommy already said because he summed up a lot of the core issues of why a lot of us don't play CoH2.

+1
Another sensible post in the thread.

Noun should print and put up all of them in Relic's HQ walls.

With big letters.
28 of 28 Relic postsRelic 16 Feb 2014, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2014, 02:02 AMkafrion

Von Kluge is Wolverine ?? :D :D

I was thinking more John Snow. But Wolverine works.
16 Feb 2014, 10:46 AM

you know nothing John Snow --- Kappa
16 Feb 2014, 11:11 AM
Honorary Member Badge

CM creates thread to create unity.

Thread descends into bitchy blade-fest about who made the best YouTube video.

16 Feb 2014, 11:25 AM

Not inclusive? I get the ticket.

I'll help you. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Harlequin did it on his own. Without an "ami" of monkeys....

And I apologise to Harlequin! I got his numbers wrong. :( In just 6 months, he got 14,044 followers......

Wasn't that just a time? :)

I fail to see why you feel Ami should use all his(and the others that work with him) hard work to promote others that had nothing to do with what he put together.
16 Feb 2014, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2014, 06:03 AMspajn
You basicly killed off the official forum, grats. Explain to me why locking threads is so fun?

Try reading through some of them.
16 Feb 2014, 12:01 PM

Try reading through some of them.

Yep, pure whine fests there are being locked and here? Circle jerking in QQ threads never ends unless heavy flaming starts.

coh2.org might be more popular, but the quality of discussion is racing down so rapidly that quality of threads on official forums imo is already higher.

If Noun actually posted there threads like this one, they might end up better, but we all know its Relic way to ignore official forums and post basically everywhere else :)
PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS