Login

russian armor

SNF Tiger Ace news

1 Feb 2014, 14:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2014, 13:16 PMBravus

i know that the tiger ace is OP, but spam's is OP too...

Yeah! I demand a nerf for spam in the next patch!!!
It makes too much damage!!
And moves so fast!!!
1 Feb 2014, 14:26 PM

Changing the TA is gonna chamge the meta. In 2v2 at my (noob)level there isnt a single game that there isnt at least one TA. Sometimes theres dual TA.
1 Feb 2014, 14:33 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2014, 14:17 PMGreeb

Yeah! I demand a nerf for spam in the next patch!!!
It makes too much damage!!
And moves so fast!!!

You quote only the part that you like?

Spam artillery? Spam infantry? Like a crazy?

And some soviet's player's spam into your base (cut off points) in early game, like 3/4 conscripts, they dont get the territory, they come to you, the early soviet spam is OP...

And spam artillery is a freak!

Soo, if i resist, call tiger ace in late game (very late! tier 16!)... No more...

That as balance, early, middle game, sov crazy spam's, late game german response! Right?
1 Feb 2014, 14:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2014, 14:33 PMBravus

You quote only the part that you like?

Spam artillery? Spam infantry? Like a crazy?

And some soviet's player's spam into your base (cut off points) in early game, like 3/4 conscripts, they dont get the territory, they come to you, the early soviet spam is OP...

And spam artillery is a freak!

Soo, if i resist, call tiger ace in late game (very late! tier 16!)... No more...

That as balance, early, middle game, sov crazy spam's, late game german response! Right?

Sorry dude, but it's hard for me to believe that someone can actually have trouble dealing with soviet artillery.

Just change your stupid Elite Troop commander for some other more capable to destroy enemy arty. And against con spam, just build mgs.
1 Feb 2014, 16:47 PM

The Tiger Ace deserves the nerf, but only if they nerf the damn il-2 skillplaneultrarape too.ű

Im tired of losing retreating squads to it.
Same with the TA, boring and annoying to play against it.

Both doesnt require any serious skill or micro

1 Feb 2014, 17:05 PM

The Tiger Ace deserves the nerf, but only if they nerf the damn il-2 skillplaneultrarape too.ű

Im tired of losing retreating squads to it.
Same with the TA, boring and annoying to play against it.

Both doesnt require any serious skill or micro

This isn't a negotiation. The strafe may be OP, but it's problem lies in the behavior that plagues all strafe call-ins, which is much more complex then simple stat and cost changes. I would be surprized if we saw that changed this patch.
1 Feb 2014, 17:10 PM

This isn't a negotiation. The strafe may be OP, but it's problem lies in the behavior that plagues all strafe call-ins, which is much more complex then simple stat and cost changes. I would be surprized if we saw that changed this patch.

I now it's not a negotiation. It should be like the strafe/bombing run in vCOH, where WE HAD TO select the target area. It was a good and well working thing, i dunno why they took it out.
1 Feb 2014, 17:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2014, 14:48 PMGreeb

Sorry dude, but it's hard for me to believe that someone can actually have trouble dealing with soviet artillery.

Just change your stupid Elite Troop commander for some other more capable to destroy enemy arty. And against con spam, just build mgs.

But its not funny having to L2P!
If someone spams you on 1v1 artyllery...sorry dude i´ve bad news for you.
1 Feb 2014, 17:34 PM

I now it's not a negotiation. It should be like the strafe/bombing run in vCOH, where WE HAD TO select the target area. It was a good and well working thing, i dunno why they took it out.

Starfe in vCoH didn't loiter. There was also no indicator, no time to reaction.
It was a single pass of PE and sniper doom.

The only time where you had to select area was henshel AT run.
2 Feb 2014, 00:35 AM

No normal Tiger please, I love how the Tiger Ace is a veteran of the North Africa Campaign, complete with desert camouflage. Just balance the Tiger Ace properly and we can all have fun without calling for nerfs.

What if there was a nerf where the Tiger Ace couldn't turn its turret around backward? Lore wise it makes sense, an Ace wouldn't let himself get flanked, so he would turn the entire tank around once an enemy went passed a certain point (like an assault gun). The Tiger would have about an 80 degree firing arch from the front.
2 Feb 2014, 21:58 PM

First release was nice. Super powerfull, but gambling unit. Permanent stop income ballance this.
2 Feb 2014, 23:51 PM

eh what? lore wise? is this a 40k discussions? if i remember right, penal battalion carried more plasma rifles than svt and wore powered armours by ushanka.incorp. the game representation of penals is bull!
3 Feb 2014, 04:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Feb 2014, 23:51 PMwongtp
eh what? lore wise? is this a 40k discussions? if i remember right, penal battalion carried more plasma rifles than svt and wore powered armours by ushanka.incorp. the game representation of penals is bull!

Lore may not have been the right word, but I couldn't think of another. I'm trying to say it could make sense, like how the Tiger Ace is slower because the crew is cautious. In this case, the Tiger Ace "cannot" turn the turret backward because the crew wouldn't allow themselves to be flanked (and would turn the tank around passed a certain point).
3 Feb 2014, 05:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Feb 2014, 23:51 PMwongtp

First release of AT.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS