Login

russian armor

(2 - 4) Fortified Factories

23 Jan 2014, 18:10 PM
Benefactor 225

Hello again guys, this is my third map after Narva River and Prokhorenki - this time I tried to make a map that would be enjoyable for choke-points and camping, but would open up with destruction to allow lots of flanking and create a shift in territory control later in the game.

Players can capture territory right up to outside the enemy base, which changes quick when medium tanks or explosives open up the walls and force invaders back. True-sight makes the sudden breach of the wall quite unexpected every time, and can lead to a retreat unless prepared. You can also booby-trap the territory that you will inevitably lose which promotes the use of mines.

As for feedback, I expect there to be issues with the narrow path through the ruins on the right side, the fact that the railway station obstructs artillery mid-arc and balance issues with the right-hand side base having to move through a narrow path to reach the middle VP.

There are loads of high-res screenshots on the workshop page, here are a couple small versions:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★