Login

russian armor

Ace tiger kill team games

4 Jan 2014, 12:49 PM

ill be honest, i just lost to a tiger ace and extremely unhappy about it, dominating the entire game with snipers/guards and katyushas/su85 until elefants destroyed the range advantage i have, thats fine. so losing that advantage, i was on the defensive.

but, delay the game a little more and tiger ace came out and destroyed all my forces with panther and p4 support, on the other hand, i had guards, su85. smoke discharges negated my guards, blitzed tanks circle strafed and all i had left was guards trying to pelt tanks with AT rifles.

so here's the 2 things that i cannot handle, soviet infantry AT being retarded, unable to kill tanks from the flanks, tiger ace much to powerful and have no initial cost.

please give guards bazookas.
4 Jan 2014, 15:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2014, 12:49 PMwongtp

please give guards bazookas.

Please be kidding. Goodbye Panzer IV's, Stugs, HT's and SC's!
Hux
4 Jan 2014, 15:53 PM
Patrion 14

The lack of regard for design and balance is an insult to anyone who paid for the game.

It's made even worse by the fact that the same commander gets purchasable vet, meaning that that player can just use this ability to vet up his allies' units. I literally just played a game were the tiger ace came on to the field, retreated to get repaired by a veritable horde of pioneers (after hitting 6 mines!, and destroying 4 Zis guns) then it came back with no less than 3 vet 3 tigers.

Fuck whoever thought this was excusable. Literally, fuck 'em. 2V2 was my favourite mode, now its a disgusting whore off between Tiger Aces, guards and legions of T-34's..

Commanders killed this game. FACT.

4 Jan 2014, 16:02 PM

I agree with this also the elite troop doctrine in large 2v2 3v3 4v4 matches is something I have seen more of since the last patch which allows you to get resources back after 10 minutes.

The tiger ace needs to cost more then a regular tiger not be free!
maybe 780MP and 280 fuel that would reduce seeing it in every game cause personally I am sick of seeing it in every single match.

The amount of mp and fuel cost to vet units needs to be increased as well.
maybe 80MP and 35-40 fuel this would help reduce the amount of units being vetted!

Don't call me a soviet fan boy cause I have a good rank in German and like to play it more then Russian, but i don't like unbalanced game.
I certainly don't like to see a faction win cause of purchased vet, not with a easy button in the game!
4 Jan 2014, 16:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2014, 15:35 PMakula

Please be kidding. Goodbye Panzer IV's, Stugs, HT's and SC's!

lol not kidding, HT and SC never had a good chance against guards PTRS anyways. i was hoping more like coh1 zooks, poor frontal penetration, relying on rear penetrations and that 1.5x dmg boost against heavy tanks.

ever had the chance to run up to a elefant with a damaged engine and watch in horror as all rear ptrs shots do nothing? while it slowly backs away from guards.
5 Jan 2014, 05:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2014, 15:53 PMHux
The lack of regard for design and balance is an insult to anyone who paid for the game.

It's made even worse by the fact that the same commander gets purchasable vet, meaning that that player can just use this ability to vet up his allies' units. I literally just played a game were the tiger ace came on to the field, retreated to get repaired by a veritable horde of pioneers (after hitting 6 mines!, and destroying 4 Zis guns) then it came back with no less than 3 vet 3 tigers.

Fuck whoever thought this was excusable. Literally, fuck 'em. 2V2 was my favourite mode, now its a disgusting whore off between Tiger Aces, guards and legions of T-34's..

Commanders killed this game. FACT.

LOL exactly how i feel at this point. shocks, tiger aces, purchasable vet, sov industry is all garbage. the first commanders seemed like it was all going to be good. now, there is no balance at all in any mode. i think its fubar to the point of not being able to be fixed without, unfortunately, removing some commanders or abilities.
5 Jan 2014, 05:41 AM

I agree with this also the elite troop doctrine in large 2v2 3v3 4v4 matches is something I have seen more of since the last patch which allows you to get resources back after 10 minutes.

The tiger ace needs to cost more then a regular tiger not be free!
maybe 780MP and 280 fuel that would reduce seeing it in every game cause personally I am sick of seeing it in every single match.

The amount of mp and fuel cost to vet units needs to be increased as well.
maybe 80MP and 35-40 fuel this would help reduce the amount of units being vetted!

Don't call me a soviet fan boy cause I have a good rank in German and like to play it more then Russian, but i don't like unbalanced game.
I certainly don't like to see a faction win cause of purchased vet, not with a easy button in the game!

i agree but the shocks coming early is also pretty fucked up.
5 Jan 2014, 08:19 AM

it needs to stop being a bloody damage soak, that thing needs the same vulnerabilities as the regular tiger. that hp boost needs to go. not even king tiger had this sort of firepower when it 1st came out in coh1, no improved ranged and damage, just insane armor and hp pool.

being sub it for a KT with a regular tiger cannon but elefant level of armor and 2000hp or a tiger with a better gun. or even better rebalance the entire commander together with soviet industry.
6 Jan 2014, 16:46 PM

Greetings,

First of all , i wanna say, Relic do everything in german's favor ?! Why ?! Lets say this way;

- when Soviet industry came out, they nerfed it so now u cannot even harras opponent and u'r still lack of man power.

- T-34s are not useful vs infantry anymore (scater penalty) and they still sux vs tanks except, lets build whole bunch of T-34 for only ramming

- SU-85s nerfed, rotation is so bad, even my grandparents can turn faster than SU-85 and thy can be overrun with shreks coz of annoying long range of it...

- Guards sux vs infantry even whn u upgrade 'em and vs tanks, no need to comment

- B4 sux till vet 1 and precision strike cost too much

I mean there is lots of space to improve soviets and balance it with germans

Second, the most annoying thing ingame is Tiger Ace and vetting system. I know its not big problem in 1v1 games dealing with Tiger ace coz u know there will be in most of cases only one tiger in the field. But what happen when you play 3v3 or 4v4 vs 3 or 4 tiger aces ?!?! I know from my experiance, u get overrun in like 5 mins after calling tiger aces and its gg. Lets try to explain more deeper, for example 4v4 ;

- you need 3 elite commanders and one luffwafe or armor assault support commander (for capping points)

- opel trucks boost resources for whole team which makes a lot easier to germans to vet units

-luffwafe boost players individualy but grants more resources in short time

- in early game , vetting system is bullshit, no offense, grenadiers with vet2 overrun penal batalions which is ridiculous and now try to imagen how do they do vs basic infantry like conscript. Also, rushing to t2 n getting flame-ht and vetting it, its same annoying thing like T-70 before Relic nearfed soviet industry.

- before getting tiger ace, u need to have at least one panther vet 1 (u can vet it up with ability) per player, thn call 3 tiger aces at same time which doesnt cost any resources to mention it. So all you need to move in circle in group all 4 players and u get overrun in 5 mins after getting tiger aces. Armor support assault can support tiger aces with tiger which can be vetted by teamplayer, at least 2 of thm having in the field or just spamming panthers. You can use Tiger aces for frontal attack coz of freaking huge armor and health while you can flank SU85s with panthers vet1 which can use blitz and SU85 doesnt have any chance to deal with it.

- even it stands there is penalty for shoting while units are moving, it doesnt count for Tiger ace coz it can one shot AT guns without any problems. Tiger aces need only to watch out on T34s for ramming but with good micro and gd team , T34 goes down in 1 sec if at least 2 tiger aces shots at same time at T34...

- how to deal with infantry bloob whn 3 players have tiger aces ?! Thats where armor support assault jump in; straifing run or whteva its called it will pin down every single unit in big radious or just luffwafe commander uses incendenary run which makes ppl to retreat units back to base in most of cases.

- problems comes combining Elite commander with armor assault support or luffwafe coz of fuel boost which makes elite commander easier to vet every single unit

So , i'm asking you;

- why soviets does not have vetting ability ?

- why soviets does not have commander which give you something like opet truck which can boost resources for whole team or at least individualy without surfering man power like with Soviet industry ?

- why soviets does not have bunkers or at least trenches which is realy annoying for example, build 2 grenadiers, one mg, vet it , push, build bunker, push, build mg bunker, wait a little bit n go straight for t4 and its gg whn u r playing with germans

- why soviets does not have OP sector arty ? Combining sector arty with strafing run or recon is also OP supported with 2 tiger aces...

I do not care about 1vs1 and is it balanced , but i do care for 3v3 n 4v4. Also, i'd like to mention you should check and compare streaks of germans players 3v3, 4v4 with soviets players 3v3, 4v4... Also, most of , lets say, "proplayers" play with germans and what does it tell you ? Most of thm are not tht good, they just found exploits before other ppl and using it in 3v3 or 4v4 in most of cases. Also, what faction do streamers take in most cases ?! I'll tell you - germans !!! I dont want you make OP soviets but at least give some commander with vetting ability or boosting resources same as you gave to germans. Thank you for reading my post, cheers

P.S. Bought every DLC, every commander, every skin but i wont invest any single penny anymore till i dont see some changes ingame coz i was in top 20 be4 they implemented Elite commander ingame n nearfed SI n FHQ commander
6 Jan 2014, 17:27 PM

oh man, this post is hilarious. sorry, but you have like a .5 win ratio... you cant blame that on the new commanders. most of the things you complain about arent even true but some are just mistakes on your part.

- even it stands there is penalty for shoting while units are moving, it doesnt count for Tiger ace coz it can one shot AT guns without any problems.

tiger ace does get the same penalty.

- SU-85s nerfed, rotation is so bad, even my grandparents can turn faster than SU-85 and thy can be overrun with shreks coz of annoying long range of it...

sounds like you didnt turn off focus sight.

rushing to t2 n getting flame-ht and vetting it, its same annoying thing like T-70 before Relic nearfed soviet industry.

except the ht easily dies to guards or even cons. it needs to get into close range to shoot and it would be more expensive than a t70 if you vet it.

- when Soviet industry came out, they nerfed it so now u cannot even harras opponent and u'r still lack of man power.

stop your tanks before they shoot. not sure how youre using industry, but i have no issues using it even after the "nerf" that applies to all tanks, not just soviets.

Also, most of , lets say, "proplayers" play with germans and what does it tell you ? Most of thm are not tht good, they just found exploits before other ppl and using it in 3v3 or 4v4 in most of cases. Also, what faction do streamers take in most cases ?! I'll tell you - germans !!!

soooo wrong
Hux
6 Jan 2014, 17:28 PM
Patrion 14

P.S. Bought every DLC, every commander, every skin but i won't invest any single penny anymore

That's half the problem. They got your money already. You know how much they care about what your opinions are now? Guess how much...

0 < this much

You don't like the commanders... but you bought em anyway. <-- Now that's idiocy

I didn't buy the Tiger Ace commander or the Soviet industry commander because I KNEW they we're gunna cause this problem.

It's our own fault, I guess.

We, as customers, need to stop doing this shit. Next time they invest time and effort into making all new commanders that shit on balanced we should collectively say 'meh, whatever'. I know it's not all of the Relic team whose goal it is to see big returns on Super Commander sales but someone is spearheading it and the only way we can get them to stop is to refuse to buy shit that's unbalanced.

They'll only start listening when it stops being profitable.

Off topic: I'd love to see me some Relic DLC sales figures...
6 Jan 2014, 17:29 PM
6 Jan 2014, 17:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2014, 17:28 PMHux

You don't like the commanders... but you bought em anyway. <-- Now that's idiocy

its not that he doesnt like the commanders. hes mad because his cheesy fhq and industry doctrines got "nerfed".
6 Jan 2014, 17:33 PM
6 Jan 2014, 17:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2014, 17:28 PMHux

That's half the problem. They got your money already. You know how much they care about what your opinions are now? Guess how much...

0 < this much

I didn't buy the Tiger Ace commander or the Soviet industry commander because I KNEW they we're gunna cause this problem.

It's our own fault, I guess.

We, as customers, need to stop doing this shit. Next time they invest time and effort into making all new commanders that shit on balanced we should collectively say 'meh, whatever'. I know it's not all of the Relic team whose goal it is to see big returns on Super Commander sales but someone is spearheading it and the only way we can get them to stop is to refuse to buy shit that's unbalanced.

They'll only start listening when it stops being profitable.

Off topic: I'd love to see me some Relic DLC sales figures...

Well, you are puttin an accent on buying commanders which i realy do not care and if i wanted , i'd spend money on new stuffs but wht i realy do care , it should be more balanced
6 Jan 2014, 17:37 PM
6 Jan 2014, 17:52 PM

Why are you so quiet now ? Dont you wanna play 3v3 or 4v4 as soviet ? Are you scared ?! Lets do it right now !!! Do not be such a pusssy german player

Dude, cut back on the caffeine.
Wooof offered you a game just 10-20 minutes ago...
6 Jan 2014, 17:56 PM
6 Jan 2014, 18:02 PM

Lets stay on topic please, the issue here is that tiger ace needs to cost something, or bring back the original all in and no more resources as I can float MP and fuel before calling it in to last the 10 minutes and maintain keeping my tiger ace.

Also the bigger issue is the buying vet system either needs to be reduced in the amount of xp it gives a unit or increase in mp and fuel to vet that much xp.

woof you call this "cheesy fhq and industry doctrines" Is that not what the elite doctrine is? cheesy!

Buying experience is as cheesy as it gets. Any doctrine you can use right away and your army becomes your doctrine that is cheesy and you can vet units right away on top of the tiger ace cherry on top!
6 Jan 2014, 18:04 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS