Login

russian armor

Ace tiger kill team games

8 Jan 2014, 08:17 AM

Its just a real represent of the real power and military advance that the German Army had on the war.
Now saying that is bug,cheat, thats noob talk mate.

dude its a Game and not real life history. If they would try to compare with the history then u could get a t34 for 5 fuel because the soviets had to much of them and the panzer 4 could never destroy 2 t34 alone.
it is just balance and there's no place for historical options.
btw. This tiger ace is just to strong. Fought against it with 2 is-2 vet 2 and 1pak and lost everything. Without ram it is just to OP.
8 Jan 2014, 09:02 AM

Stefan Haines laughs at this thread!
8 Jan 2014, 14:29 PM

Lets stay on topic please, the issue here is that tiger ace needs to cost something, or bring back the original all in and no more resources as I can float MP and fuel before calling it in to last the 10 minutes and maintain keeping my tiger ace.

The Tiger Ace has to go all together IMO. They can replace it with the KingTiger and a suitable cost.

I admit that this is probably not going to happen, but even minor tweaks won't do in the case of the Tiger Ace.
8 Jan 2014, 14:55 PM

Its just a real represent of the real power and military advance that the German Army had on the war.
Now saying that is bug,cheat, thats noob talk mate.

Ok, well you German fan boys have to stop complaining about early tanks with soviet industry. This doctrine is a replica of soviet war industry that produced tank armies in no time.
8 Jan 2014, 14:56 PM

tiger ace is shit, it has to go. tiger dont need all that extra firepower and durability. i would sacrifice my entire army for a nuke that ends the game in my win.

yet now its free, has a ton of armour and hp and a very powerful gun. playing against this commander is a bloody time bomb, exceed the time limit and you lose the game. this commander just forces the soviet player to take unnecessary risks and punishes the slow and methodical player who could have been more skilled, successfully holding the line despite casualties. it would have ended up in a close soviet victory, but because of tiger ace, it turns the game into a faceroll german victory, all because he manages to amass command points, not a single tactical or strategical brilliance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★