Login

russian armor

SNF Season 04 Fourth Qualifier Replaypack

31 Dec 2012, 10:31 AM
Honorary Member Badge

The replaypack for the fourth, and final, qualifier for SundayNightFights Season 4 is now here. Enjoy it, there are some great games in there!

SNF Qualifier 4 Replaypack
31 Dec 2012, 18:36 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

http://binarybeast.com/xCoH1212200#brackets

hmmm what can I recommend...

I wanna watch TitiTwister vs. Guderian R3 (went to ace game) simply because nobody knows what happened there (no livestreams).

Bjarkey trying Brits on Semois vs. Maccaronni R2 is interesting. Bjarkey has a great early game but the vet T2 play eventually overcomes him. It's actually sad to see so little Brits/PE in SNF.

Sepha v. Jim R2 is textbook American play on Angoville vs. vet T2 defensive Wehr. Sepha does absolutely everything right. He puts on relentless pressure, builds the right units, never let's Jim take a breath. It's awesome.

I enjoyed the whole series of LuckyStrike vs. Freestyler R3 (both were streaming). Lucky comes out of the gate guns blazing on Bois du Chatelet and wins a hard G1. Perhaps it made him overconfident. Freestyler owns him in G2. G3 is a longer, hard-fought game with both players being conservative as their lives are on the line. Freestyler's experience pays off in the end.

Sepha v. Maccaronni R3G1 was the game of the day. Sepha had 300+ VPs vs. 9 for Maccaronni, and can't close the door. G2 is awesome too... Sepha gets 3 panthers and accidentally kills one of them with his own V1. G3 is also wonderful because Sepha the madman chooses Allies, even after Wehr won the first two games on Argentan. What balls! But he proves his point!!

Have you found any other gems? Pls post about them here.

31 Dec 2012, 20:05 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Have you found any other gems? Pls post about them here.

DevM, winning as Wehr, on S side Bois. He proved it can be done against an equal US opponent, (which I had begun to think was unlikely to occur, bcs of the distribution of the Ammo points)
1 Jan 2013, 18:48 PM

2 Jan 2013, 11:11 AM

Ami, the first game of Guderian vs TitiTwister isn't on the replay pack, just so you know.
2 Jan 2013, 12:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Ami, the first game of Guderian vs TitiTwister isn't on the replay pack, just so you know.

I know. Guderian didn't have it, and Tititwister went afk after the round (He has the replay). That's why it isn't in the pack ;)
2 Jan 2013, 12:12 PM

The other two games are so bloody epic it doesn't really matter I suppose.
3 Jan 2013, 00:05 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

I know. Guderian didn't have it, and Tititwister went afk after the round (He has the replay). That's why it isn't in the pack ;)

I'm sorry I didn't know you missed the replay. I've been 900km away from home since the 29yh, only came back 3h ago :/ I appeared on line on xfire/skype probably because my brother used this comp while I was away.

I played my games on another comp I found where I was that day and the replays were saved there. I'll try to get them e-mailed to me tomorrow.
3 Jan 2013, 17:01 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

Here is G1 TitiTwister vs Guderian.

@GeneralHell: Could you add this replay to the replaypack please?
3 Jan 2013, 17:22 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Here is G1 TitiTwister vs Guderian.

@GeneralHell: Could you add this replay to the replaypack please?

Ty twister. I'll add this replay to the 'mega-pack' that we will release after the next contender bout (upcoming Sunday) ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★