Login

russian armor

Need Help With COH2 Red Star Edition

18 Dec 2013, 07:16 AM

My Problem may be simple to some but not me. To start off with I will let you all know I cannot play the game on line as I only have a limited times I can use the internet so I cant play the game on line .
So her goes maybe someone will be patient with me .
Already a huge fan of COH that much that I now have 4 different Discs in case I wear one out which I have nearly done with Tales of Valor I guess I would play it at 2-3 times a weak mainly Skirmish games .So I already have a good Idea of the game play.
I have completed the 14 games as Russia already and have worked out how to play skirmish games .
Now the big issues Right the cover says that I have a "Commander Pass" and can unlock 5 additional multiplayer commanders post launch >I guess this is for online gaming .I dont know thats why I'm asking for help.
Second it says that it contains the Complete Pack for the original COH where and how do I accsess this ?
Third the theatre of war mini pack same again how and where can it found and played ?
Other Question I have all ready played the single player campaign as Russia is there any single player campaigns that you play besides skirmishes?
Before I finish yes have installed Steam and Registered the Game so all thats done and the only paperwork that came with the game was a small fold out sheet just out lining what can be done on the key board.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as having limited amount of internet I also limited eye sight so join my world put your Headphones on and stick your nose to the screen .Thats fun or just use a magnifier that works to.
So Fellow gamers who would like to help me it would greatly be appreciated.
Email is mriidot@gmail.com
Thanks again to those who want to help
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight