Login

russian armor

I want to improve.

10 Dec 2013, 17:58 PM
Patrion 26

Well as the title states, I kinda suck at this game and want to get better. Problem is I have no one in my friends who is actually better than me....
I was in the mentoring program under Ami and since Ami is a busy man we couldn`t really do anything.
So I would be happy if someone of the pro guys could help me out or even "mentor" me
11 Dec 2013, 04:05 AM

maybe nullist will help you out, he seems to know the ins and outs of this game extremely thoroughly and might possibly be the best player the COH franchise has ever seen
11 Dec 2013, 04:16 AM

Your best bet would be to watch the live streams,
Like "Siberians" "Stephenn's" "vonivans" etc etc
11 Dec 2013, 04:21 AM

Hi Parano1a, your best bet is to ask for mentor, but you are in the wrong forum for mentors to see
http://www.coh2.org/forum/69/mentoring

Good luck
11 Dec 2013, 12:24 PM

I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy watching Propagandacast which gives me some good pointers about what players are doing right and wrong. There's a huge wealth of vids since the channel is updated every day too.

That and just play, play, play. Play to have fun and you'll pick up things you're doing wrong yourself as well. When you find yourself losing think back to why you lost. Did you focus too much on infantry at the start and get caught with your pants down when a tank rolled out? Did you lose all your armour to anti-tank guns when you should have been scouting for them? Did you forget to use your doctrine when something like tactical smoke or mark target might have saved you? Stuff like that.
13 Dec 2013, 10:16 AM

Yeah, and StephenJF's stream is great to watch because he is the great phillosopher of coh strategy lol :)

I dont mind playing some custom 1v1s with you and we can try stuff out and critique each other. Though Im not a top player.
13 Dec 2013, 17:32 PM
Patrion 26

Yeah, and StephenJF's stream is great to watch because he is the great phillosopher of coh strategy lol :)

I dont mind playing some custom 1v1s with you and we can try stuff out and critique each other. Though Im not a top player.

Who cares as long as someone agrees to spar with me without ruining ranks why not =). At least we will improve together to a certain level
13 Dec 2013, 17:34 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Sure I don't mind a couple games now and then. Should I add you on steam?

Disclaimer: I am not an expert and I'm nowhere near good enough to mentor people. Just looking for people to play against, that's all.
13 Dec 2013, 17:43 PM
Patrion 26

Feel free man, I am currently at work. But when I will be online and I see you I will pm you for a match. Sadly mentoring failed miserably for me. So I am not into it at least if there won`t a an uber pro willing to teach me.
For now I prefer to play some custom games against people without having the stress that I will drop even lower on the rank =) Who know btw maybe you are better than me and I will learn some stuff from you. My steam name is the same as CoH2.org
13 Dec 2013, 17:49 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Right, I've just added you (steam name- Quicksilver). Looking forward to a game or two at some point :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 71
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment