Login

russian armor

Predictions for announcement from Noun during SNF

9 Dec 2013, 21:59 PM

Huh???? Mud was the big announcement ?

Srsly i ve been lead to believe coh2 was built around telling war stories and the absolutely most important things that are needed to do so , the observer system and the replay features take a back sit to brown snow ????

I know they are not mutually exclussive but i also know i d trade an anouncement setting those features in stone 10 times over the brown colored snows which by the way if applied in a historical manner ( basically mudflats ) will make the game unplayble .
9 Dec 2013, 22:15 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Seems like yellow snow would be more fitting. lol
9 Dec 2013, 22:45 PM
Donator 33

Huh???? Mud was the big announcement ?

No, it was not. As clearly stated just a few posts up.
9 Dec 2013, 22:49 PM

yes it was , balance changes are taken forgranted since there is an online continuous beta .
9 Dec 2013, 23:01 PM
Donator 33

yes it was , balance changes are taken forgranted since there is an online continuous beta .

dude...
9 Dec 2013, 23:16 PM

Well mud is part of it, but Id say he was more excited about announcing the 2 new maps and ToW content.
9 Dec 2013, 23:35 PM

9 Dec 2013, 23:47 PM

Permanently Banned
Tanks more miss when they moove + at gun for 320 mp, i think this is not the good way for this game ...

The fuel and ressources you know ?

I need to rape my opponnent if he have no fuel and i have the control map.

Second, tiger ace R-O-F-L
I think relic want just make units strong like tiger ace for make EASY thing for be statisfied and have pleasure.

Like : easy skill for easy win.

Make cheats units, and the man "noob" or if you prefer low skill in the game, normaly take more pleasure, play more, and BUY more, buy new commanders coming soon ...

I'm sur relic want make somes units unbalance just for this, requier low skill to be satisfied and have pleasure to dominate others ( and in others we have players with high skill ).

Maybe after all their DLC, they make a game balance, broke tiger ace, ... because the game have give us all their money they want.

About tiger ace, i find it's totally out of the concept of this base base with ressources, he stop your ressources and soon for only 10 min MVGame, BUT he is free at the moment, totally broke the concept of COMPANY OF HEROES.
10 Dec 2013, 00:23 AM

So why don't you take a moment and think about the announcement.

And then tell the rest of us stupid people, what is the big announcement? In your own words

I certainly am having difficult time deciding which one of the announcements is in fact the big one.

Mud seems as big, as any other.

The only thing I am certain about is: "big announcement' certainly does not mean the same thing in Australia as it seems to mean in Canada

Thanks in advance
10 Dec 2013, 00:30 AM

BTW Mud is pretty big thing, since it will have a lot of effect on gameplay
10 Dec 2013, 01:17 AM

its just the content in general, ToW, 2 MP maps (including mud effects).

Whats hard to understand about that?
10 Dec 2013, 02:28 AM

its just the content in general, ToW, 2 MP maps (including mud effects).

Whats hard to understand about that?

Ummm, Big announcement... whats so hard to understand about that. You do know what big means?

There was nothing big to announce there, couple of maps and some mud. If thats the 'big announcement' when game could use a lot of features (that are standard in majority of other games) then I really have nothing else to say here.
10 Dec 2013, 08:25 AM

You guys all noob.
Mud has been introduced to prepare for the next DLC commander : the Predator.
Only one counter : mud.
10 Dec 2013, 08:30 AM

10 Dec 2013, 08:59 AM

You guys all noob.
Mud has been introduced to prepare for the next DLC commander : the Predator.
Only one counter : mud.

This post amused me .. need an Arnie quote quickly: "You're one... *ugly* motherf****r!"
10 Dec 2013, 09:03 AM

Babaroga, I'm not here to debate the meaning of big. Obviously you and noun have different definitions of the word.

But that's what it is. You may not care for ToW, but their stats say a lot of players are playing it, so yes, it's big news for a lot of people.

----

Oh common, there is only one true Predator quote: ''GET TO THA CHOPPA''!!
10 Dec 2013, 09:37 AM

Babaroga, I'm not here to debate the meaning of big. Obviously you and noun have different definitions of the word.

But that's what it is. You may not care for ToW, but their stats say a lot of players are playing it, so yes, it's big news for a lot of people.

----

Oh common, there is only one true Predator quote: ''GET TO THA CHOPPA''!!

The whole film is full of classic quote's "Knock Knock".
10 Dec 2013, 10:00 AM
Donator 33

So why don't you take a moment and think about the announcement.

And then tell the rest of us stupid people, what is the big announcement? In your own words

[...]

The only thing I am certain about is: "big announcement' certainly does not mean the same thing in Australia as it seems to mean in Canada

Thanks in advance

I never called anyone or everyone stupid.

Now, maybe it is just me, but could anyone point me to where Noun or any other official says there would be a "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" by Noun - because all I got from the pre-SNF hype was that Noun would make some announcements.
1 of 4 Relic postsRelic 10 Dec 2013, 10:25 AM

Good point. I don't believe I said "big announcement". I said cool stuff, but clearly that's subjective.

Some of what you'll see tomorrow (or later today rather):
- -Dev Mode (for modders and artists)
- Steamworks integration for custom maps vastly expanding the potential map list (for custom games) and the ability for map makers to get their work to a larger audience
- Balance Updates
- 10 Theater of War missions
- Reduced Input Lag
- CoH beta (already announced prior to the SNF but still relevant)
- Increased security for in-game client (closing a potential exploit)
- Bug fixes including mine cancellation
- replay feature updates (adding the ability to see all player resources and other data)
- Mud Tech
- 2 new maps including Hill 331 a well liked CoH map
- AI improvements
- Improved game invites

I'm sure I'm missing stuff. You'll get the rest tomorrow.

For me I think the big new feature is Streamworks. Given the amazing work the map making community has already done it'll vastly expand the game's map selection. And the potential to move beyond just map making is there. Taking a look at the great mods for CoH that exist and wondering how great it would be if installing mods like them into CoH2 were as easy as clicking a button, is exciting.

10 Dec 2013, 10:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2013, 10:25 AMNoun
Good point. I don't believe I said "big announcement". I said cool stuff, but clearly that's subjective.

Some of what you'll see tomorrow (or later today rather):
- -Dev Mode (for modders and artists)
- Steamworks integration for custom maps vastly expanding the potential map list (for custom games) and the ability for map makers to get their work to a larger audience
- Balance Updates
- 10 Theater of War missions
- Reduced Input Lag
- CoH beta (already announced prior to the SNF but still relevant)
- Increased security for in-game client (closing a potential exploit)
- Bug fixes including mine cancellation
- replay feature updates (adding the ability to see all player resources and other data)
- Mud Tech
- 2 new maps including Hill 331 a well liked CoH map
- AI improvements
- Improved game invites

I'm sure I'm missing stuff. You'll the rest tomorrow.

For me I think the big new feature is Streamworks. Given the amazing work the map making community has already done it'll vastly expand the game's map selection. And the potential to move beyond just map making is there. Taking a look at the great mods for CoH that exist and wondering how great it would be if installing mods like them into CoH2 were as easy as clicking a button, is exciting.

YES YES YES YES FUCKING YES!!!! :D:D:D:bananadance:
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight