Login

russian armor

simple hot patch fix to balance the game

23 Nov 2013, 21:12 PM

This is for Relic and coming from someone who enjoyed playing both factions prior to your turning point patch.

The current problem with the game is t-70 comes out too fast for a proper German counter and the whole meta for the game is not balanced because of this.

Here is 2 simple things you can do to fix the game and give a much more balanced game by fixing the early t-70 spam and lack of anti tank presence for the Germans.

1. raise the man power cost of t-70 to 200 man power from current 160 man power
the t-70 is obviously worth more then 160 man power.

2. lower the cost of munitions for German teller mines to 40 from 60, even if you reduce the damage a teller mine does by 10-20%.

These 2 simple fixes would put the game back in balance and possibly more balanced then the game has been thus far.

just a suggestion but i hate to see the game unbalanced and not fun to play.
23 Nov 2013, 21:33 PM

not needed all those nerf's, the next patch already comes with one nerf for t-70's.
the only suggestion i agree here is the raise of manpower to 200-210. 160 is just to low
the teller mines are good has it is. it can make soviet tanks pay hard with the greediness or mistakes.
24 Nov 2013, 01:18 AM

not needed all those nerf's, the next patch already comes with one nerf for t-70's.
the only suggestion i agree here is the raise of manpower to 200-210. 160 is just to low
the teller mines are good has it is. it can make soviet tanks pay hard with the greediness or mistakes.

if only the German player was not munition starved already then they would be able to put out a AT mine or 2 cause currently they don't have munitions to do so unless the game goes late.
24 Nov 2013, 01:25 AM

Title should read: Simple hot fix to balance the game, except for the tiger ace.
24 Nov 2013, 01:44 AM

Title should read: Simple hot fix to balance the game, except for the tiger ace.

I love killing a tiger ace with t34 ram from back or side and then AT gun or another t34, very simple to take out
24 Nov 2013, 07:18 AM

I was whining T70 being rediculious OP since July, still no one cares :)
24 Nov 2013, 07:57 AM

I think the current problem lies in Sov Industry rather than T70 itself but anyway... If the cost is raised (which I could understand), T70 should get its crush ability back.
24 Nov 2013, 08:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2013, 21:12 PMpgmoney
This is for Relic and coming from someone who enjoyed playing both factions prior to your turning point patch.

The current problem with the game is t-70 comes out too fast for a proper German counter and the whole meta for the game is not balanced because of this.

Here is 2 simple things you can do to fix the game and give a much more balanced game by fixing the early t-70 spam and lack of anti tank presence for the Germans.

1. raise the man power cost of t-70 to 200 man power from current 160 man power
the t-70 is obviously worth more then 160 man power.

2. lower the cost of munitions for German teller mines to 40 from 60, even if you reduce the damage a teller mine does by 10-20%.

These 2 simple fixes would put the game back in balance and possibly more balanced then the game has been thus far.

just a suggestion but i hate to see the game unbalanced and not fun to play.

I disagree completely.

The problem is the soviet industry commander and nothing else.
The T-70 does slightly overperform but without soviet industry it's far from gamebreaking.

Reducing the cost of tellermines would increase the already powerful german at-abilities to an unbearable level.

The basic game should not be balanced around single commanders but the other way around.
24 Nov 2013, 18:16 PM

I disagree completely.

The problem is the soviet industry commander and nothing else.
The T-70 does slightly overperform but without soviet industry it's far from gamebreaking.

Reducing the cost of tellermines would increase the already powerful german at-abilities to an unbearable level.

The basic game should not be balanced around single commanders but the other way around.

+1
25 Nov 2013, 00:38 AM
Donator 22

T70 spam is ruining the game atm in 2v2 most soviet players just spamming the soviet industry its so annoying. If they micro the t70's well your pretty much screwed as you will never get a faust off and the pak is too easily circled when there are two of them. all the other player needs to do is spam mgs and mortars and its gg most of the time.
I find myself seeing the enemy has this commander meaning you have to prepare as 90% of ppl are abusing it atm so saving for mines/paks only to lose any way. Even worse is when they don't even go industry and u have a load of paks and mines that are useless and you also lose its like ffs!

Something needs to be done I agree with manpower increase as this will help especially with the soviet industries reduced manpower or make the pak more reliable against the t70. Having it miss 4 times to then get circle strafed is just a face palm likewise when the pgrens just randomly derp about and don't fire meaning you have to retreat by the time you get a shot off. Usually there is a maxim or dshk in every building on the map by this point anyway by the other player so you try and save for tanks only to be overwhelmed.

Anyone have any decent tactics for this? I find that 1 player industry 1 player douchegun or mg spam is very strong atm.
25 Nov 2013, 00:59 AM

Anyone have any decent tactics for this? I find that 1 player industry 1 player douchegun or mg spam is very strong atm.

That commander is OP as hell.

Wait for patch or fight fire with fire buying the Tiger Ace Commander.
25 Nov 2013, 15:10 PM

i think the t70 it isn't the problem, but im agree with you, for his effectiveness increase his cost of MP to 200 or 210 thats will hurt soviet players..who already chose soviet industry commander in the early game

25 Nov 2013, 16:25 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

+1. I can think of other changes that would be good, but a change like this would definitely be a step in the right direction.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 30
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment