Login

russian armor

(4 - 6) Leningrad Bridge Crossing

23 Nov 2013, 20:43 PM

Hello all,

I would like to present and share with you a map, which could everyone of you have played in the campaign - Leningrad Bridge Crossing -

Here are few screenshots, players like screenshots:)

All credit goes to Relic and its editors, I claim nothing, map has been optimized for playing in skirmish mode, since this is first release, I would be glad if you will test the map and report all bugs or unbalance you found into this topic, or pm it to me, so i can update it.

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://goo.gl/UzgQ3b

Instructions:
1) Copy downloaded file to C:\Users\Use\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\mods\scenarios

2) Play and enjoy

I would like to thanks OnkelSam for his tutorials and advices.

Enjoy, I am gladly await your feedback.
24 Nov 2013, 18:08 PM

Hey, played a compstomp today on it, its a very nice and fun map, just 1 problem so far: my base was at the top north position and there are 2 points where units come to the map: first one north, second one a little bit south. The northern one is bugged, units coming from it get stuck. If you set all the rally points to the south they'll come through the southern one which works alright, but if you forget like I did for the T3, an Ostwind got stuck there and because it's out of the map, you can't even destroy it with shoot ground for example... Otherwise good job, would love to see more :)
24 Nov 2013, 19:30 PM

I will definitely look up after that, just tried it and didnt experienced this, you mean the base which is located north and is alone? or you mean two bases which are in right top corner? also i experienced that ai is trying to destroy its own bunker with mortar in top right position :D that will be fixed..
24 Nov 2013, 23:28 PM

Yes, the top northern position, number 6.
26 Nov 2013, 09:08 AM

Me and my friend had a blast on this map, thanks.
27 Nov 2013, 17:21 PM

Thank you, its always nice to hear positive messages, i am now planning to release city map, which will be for 2-4 players named Stalingrad Aftermath which will mostly enjoy fans of close quarters combat.
This will be my last campaign conversion, i decided to quit and only convert these maps only for myself, after recieving negative messages from some map editors here accusing me of copying.Some people just cant handle that my conversion maps got more download hits than theirs. But I am not doing it for downloads but for people to have fun on these great maps.
27 Nov 2013, 18:12 PM

those map editors are scum, and dont deserve to be part of this community, where are their threads showing proof of this accusation?

until they provide this proof, they have no right to call you a copier, you are just converting maps for goodness sake!
27 Nov 2013, 18:20 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Who have you received messages from??

I'm all for seeing map conversions, and don't see any problem with it! Keep going, for all of us who enjoy them!
27 Nov 2013, 22:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2013, 17:21 PMLund066
Thank you, its always nice to hear positive messages, i am now planning to release city map, which will be for 2-4 players named Stalingrad Aftermath which will mostly enjoy fans of close quarters combat.
This will be my last campaign conversion, i decided to quit and only convert these maps only for myself, after recieving negative messages from some map editors here accusing me of copying.Some people just cant handle that my conversion maps got more download hits than theirs. But I am not doing it for downloads but for people to have fun on these great maps.

No man don't quit, we love your stuff! Who cares what they say? We all understand they're conversions and that you're not claiming them. Please continue, since your work is really appreciated here.
28 Nov 2013, 10:31 AM

Thanks for supp. guys.. i dont really care about these people, i am a person who doesnt like to get in any conflict at all, i am just ignoring that kind of messages.. stay tuned
28 Nov 2013, 12:08 PM

Hope to see you continue, block them and delete the message, no need to pay attention to those idiots. Keep it up and thanks!
28 Nov 2013, 15:02 PM

Permanently Banned
like these other folks have said, ignore those petty fools and keep up the excellent work. You are very appreciated here!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★