Login

russian armor

dak is a fking joke

9 Jun 2024, 00:32 AM

1: cant deal with hmg

if you say flamethrower 250 , you should first know dingo can easily kill 250, the mortar 250 cost 250+150+80ammo(?)
the LE IG 18 cost more. when it come out , you have lost most point

2: infantry is weak and expensive

3: Professional anti infantry light vehicle 8rad killing efficiency even lower than grayhound and stuart

4: stug and marder have no turret , is slow and low rotation

5:battlegroup have too much useless ability

6: no recon

7: panzer iii have the lowest accuracy (even less than half of matilda accuracy)

9 Jun 2024, 00:34 AM

8: if you cost 1000+ mp to the tech ,and you can find your panzer iii is still a shit
11 Jun 2024, 15:19 PM

why don't you try playing allies then, and come back to tell us how that went
11 Jun 2024, 16:55 PM

I know this forum is dead anyway, but can <50% winrate one-faction heroes please stop sharing their opinion on balance? :help: thanks
11 Jun 2024, 17:32 PM

I am banned and have never played this game. So I have a 0% win rate. And I can tell you,unequivocally, that Dak sucks. Having absolutely no data what so ever to back this up, I am 100% confident I am correct.
11 Jun 2024, 19:36 PM

I know this forum is dead anyway, but can <50% winrate one-faction heroes please stop sharing their opinion on balance? :help: thanks

I think the OP's high on something, but playing as DAK is indeed awful unless you go Flakvierling (predictable by you and opponents!!! :ph34r:) or some really off-meta strat with its own risks.
13 Jun 2024, 07:26 AM

why don't you try playing allies then, and come back to tell us how that went

I have after being frustrated with DAK helplessness myself in certain scenarios(like facing dingo or sniper).
I don't even know what to spend manpower on and it is very hard not to float.

There used to be a time, where you could get 8rads, but now you're just forced to go flakvierling every single time and baby sit it so fast stuart or chaffee will not dive it.
13 Jun 2024, 11:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2024, 07:26 AMKatitof

I have after being frustrated with DAK helplessness myself in certain scenarios(like facing dingo or sniper).
I don't even know what to spend manpower on and it is very hard not to float.

There used to be a time, where you could get 8rads, but now you're just forced to go flakvierling every single time and baby sit it so fast stuart or chaffee will not dive it.

See. I told you guys. Even with zero games played I was 100% confident.

So is the 8Rad too nerfed or the Chaffee just too OP at the moment?

Chaf seems like a no brainer pick since it seems to work thru the whole match. Not just a small window like it should. from the video circulating where there are a blob of greyhounds and chafs.

I am not familiar with the Stuart timing to say if its good/bad.
13 Jun 2024, 11:51 AM

Still find the FlakV to be such a dumb unit. It's totally OP imo but it also needs to be or else DAK is bullied off the map

I genuinely think it's one of the main reasons I don't like the game from the allies side. I'm either getting wrecked by someone with perfect FV micro, or they make a mistake and lose it and quit after 10 minutes. I find neither of those scenarios fun
13 Jun 2024, 21:31 PM

Still find the FlakV to be such a dumb unit. It's totally OP imo but it also needs to be or else DAK is bullied off the map

I genuinely think it's one of the main reasons I don't like the game from the allies side. I'm either getting wrecked by someone with perfect FV micro, or they make a mistake and lose it and quit after 10 minutes. I find neither of those scenarios fun

Well, I would love to use something other, but relic made sure when you do, you automatically lose due to potency of allied AT or chinesium armor in case of 250s.

How a 250 which does no damage, 1 PG and 1 PP are supposed to win against 2 rifles and scout without rifles literally suiciding across no cover?
13 Jun 2024, 23:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2024, 21:31 PMKatitof

Well, I would love to use something other, but relic made sure when you do, you automatically lose due to potency of allied AT or chinesium armor in case of 250s.

How a 250 which does no damage, 1 PG and 1 PP are supposed to win against 2 rifles and scout without rifles literally suiciding across no cover?

Not a great sample size I know, but recently I've watched three back to back top 20 2v2s and this whole "go Flakvierling or lose" or "DAK is awful to play" sentiment doesn't seem to be completely true. IIRC only one match featured the Flakvierling, and instead I saw a lot of upgunned 250s and even an italian call-in tank you claimed to be "nerfed to death".

Can highly recommend watching btw for anyone who got spare time, very entertaining watch:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2168504073?t=04h18m22s

14 Jun 2024, 12:19 PM

Not a great sample size I know, but recently I've watched three back to back top 20 2v2s and this whole "go Flakvierling or lose" or "DAK is awful to play" sentiment doesn't seem to be completely true. IIRC only one match featured the Flakvierling, and instead I saw a lot of upgunned 250s and even an italian call-in tank you claimed to be "nerfed to death".

Can highly recommend watching btw for anyone who got spare time, very entertaining watch:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2168504073?t=04h18m22s

Well, top 20 micro is a little bit different than top 400, not everyone is top 20 and things dak deals at below that exclusive top level are a little bit different.

Especially in team games, where manuveability is limited and you always fight concentrated enemy, where daks strengths are nullified, add various allied FRPs and you're the one running back and forth to your base while enemy is entranched and slowly creeping up to your side.

And god forbids opponent knows about mines, getting early 250 on one and losing it early is a game, you can recover from that exclusively if opponent is bad.
14 Jun 2024, 16:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2024, 12:19 PMKatitof

Well, top 20 micro is a little bit different than top 400, not everyone is top 20 and things dak deals at below that exclusive top level are a little bit different.

That's true, however the variety of viable strats at the highest level is extra sparse usually. And if Flakvierling is not 100% mandatory at top level, I just can't see why it would suddenly be mandatory at the lower levels where your opponent makes more mistakes too
14 Jun 2024, 17:43 PM

That's true, however the variety of viable strats at the highest level is extra sparse usually. And if Flakvierling is not 100% mandatory at top level, I just can't see why it would suddenly be mandatory at the lower levels where your opponent makes more mistakes too

I am genuinely curious - what is your solution to double Dingo as DAK? Usually this goes into double Humber or Stuarts.
15 Jun 2024, 00:54 AM

I am genuinely curious - what is your solution to double Dingo as DAK? Usually this goes into double Humber or Stuarts.

What I USED to do against this was hug green cover with the double Pgren and keep 250 in the background for combined arms bonus + medical supplies. If the map has no green cover, you send Panzerpio early to the front and build a sandbag on the best spot.
What is he gonna do besides sit there & repair forever with the Dingo and feed you vet. This should buy enough time until you can upgun the 250 and get Panzerjägers. Unless I missed some crazy Dingo buff, this should still be viable. And if he is one of these people who put the sappers inside the Dingo and drive into you, the double pgren + pio + 250 will focus-fire the sappers instantly

I try to keep up with all CoH3 patches but again, I haven't played CoH3 very actively for a about a year now so take this with a grain of salt
15 Jun 2024, 18:15 PM

What I USED to do against this was hug green cover with the double Pgren and keep 250 in the background for combined arms bonus + medical supplies. If the map has no green cover, you send Panzerpio early to the front and build a sandbag on the best spot.
What is he gonna do besides sit there & repair forever with the Dingo and feed you vet. This should buy enough time until you can upgun the 250 and get Panzerjägers. Unless I missed some crazy Dingo buff, this should still be viable. And if he is one of these people who put the sappers inside the Dingo and drive into you, the double pgren + pio + 250 will focus-fire the sappers instantly

I try to keep up with all CoH3 patches but again, I haven't played CoH3 very actively for a about a year now so take this with a grain of salt

Those were indeed solid tactics back then, but they do not work any more. Even if the sandbags get built, the Dingo can simply drive up point blank and mow your pzpios down far quicker than they can it.

I used to think Panzerjaegers would also deal with Dingoes easily, but that's behind the 6 min timer or after teching up and clashing with your MG choice. Get a fast Pzjaeger and their inf/MG will walk over you.

250 is xp food for Dingoes at the moment, no exaggeration. The armour nerfs have made it an easy matchup. Don't get me started on the bike vs Dingo matchup. I've had easier times with a Kubel in COH2.

By the time you have spent 150MP on the Combat Half-Tracks and grabbed 250 autocannons @60 muni, they'll have AT boys easily and have been dominating you on the field with their own inf meanwhile. Perhaps on Gazala this will work, everywhere else...not so much. And even if you keep them at bay, the Humbers/Stuarts will come and hardcounter your 250s with ease....and any other LV you put out.

Personally I've only been able to make a steady creeping advance work, focused around a full combined arms build (Bike + Inf + MG + ISG + PaK), but this is more difficult than simply 2 x Dingoes + Inf + MG = Ez map control.

Inevitably, when this thing does get nerfed, a lot of UKF players are going to see their WRs crash through the floor, just like AT boys.
15 Jun 2024, 19:32 PM

Those were indeed solid tactics back then, but they do not work any more. Even if the sandbags get built, the Dingo can simply drive up point blank and mow your pzpios down far quicker than they can it.

I used to think Panzerjaegers would also deal with Dingoes easily, but that's behind the 6 min timer or after teching up and clashing with your MG choice. Get a fast Pzjaeger and their inf/MG will walk over you.

250 is xp food for Dingoes at the moment, no exaggeration. The armour nerfs have made it an easy matchup. Don't get me started on the bike vs Dingo matchup. I've had easier times with a Kubel in COH2.

By the time you have spent 150MP on the Combat Half-Tracks and grabbed 250 autocannons @60 muni, they'll have AT boys easily and have been dominating you on the field with their own inf meanwhile. Perhaps on Gazala this will work, everywhere else...not so much. And even if you keep them at bay, the Humbers/Stuarts will come and hardcounter your 250s with ease....and any other LV you put out.

Personally I've only been able to make a steady creeping advance work, focused around a full combined arms build (Bike + Inf + MG + ISG + PaK), but this is more difficult than simply 2 x Dingoes + Inf + MG = Ez map control.

Inevitably, when this thing does get nerfed, a lot of UKF players are going to see their WRs crash through the floor, just like AT boys.

Back then the 250 also had paper armor against Dingos, they were never capable of 1v1'ing it. Before the Combat Halftrack upgrade I would always consider the 250 to be a CA/med dispenser against brits.

Was the Dingo dps or armor buffed or why would it suddenly roll over your infantry?
15 Jun 2024, 20:28 PM

Back then the 250 also had paper armor against Dingos, they were never capable of 1v1'ing it. Before the Combat Halftrack upgrade I would always consider the 250 to be a CA/med dispenser against brits.

Was the Dingo dps or armor buffed or why would it suddenly roll over your infantry?

Dingo got buffed accuracy, firing arc, penetration(can take out 90% 250 health in a single burst).
DAK has no counter to it except for blobbing.
15 Jun 2024, 22:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2024, 20:28 PMKatitof

DAK has no counter to it except for blobbing.

So basically how OKW countered M3 or UC just fine since 2014 :snfPeter:
16 Jun 2024, 15:55 PM

So basically how OKW countered M3 or UC just fine since 2014 :snfPeter:

Much worse actually, DAK does not have T0 AT to counter 2 Dingos supported by REs repairing them, while proper mainline caps the map.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★