Login

russian armor

Stalingrad Railway Station /6-8/ Beta

22 Nov 2013, 16:55 PM

Hello all,

I would like to present and share with you a map, which could everyone of you have played in the first mission of campaign - STALINGRAD Railway Station -

All credit goes to Relic and its editors, I claim nothing, map has been optimized for playing in skirmish mode, since this is first release, I would be glad if you will test the map and report all bugs or unbalance you found into this topic, or pm it to me, so i can update it.

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://goo.gl/ZWc4gN

Instructions:

1) Copy downloaded file to C:\Users\Use\Documents\my games\company of heroes 2\mods\scenarios

Version 1.1 has been released:

Fixed bugs and improvements list -

1) Cleared most obstacles in way so tanks can pass through city easily / but still remember its stalingrad and as most of 90% of city were ruins it was hard for the tanks to move through it so i sticked with this /

2) Both bases has been improved, you now shouldnt experience stucking of the units, also a lots of details has been added, so they look nicely.

3) Middle victory point has been more "opened" and territory for cap has been reduced, so now it will be harder to capture it.

4) Added more map entry points for lower base, also path up to hill has been more cleared so units can pass through easily.

5) Impass map has been added on the "ghosts" buildings so units cant no longer pass through it.

6) Minor improvements - Loading background and map description has been changed.

Its not excluded that some minor bugs appear after this fix, so I support any comments here to help me made this map better. Thanks

Download version 1.1 here - http://goo.gl/ZWc4gN

I would like to thanks OnkelSam for his tutorial and advices.

Enjoy, I am gladly await your feedback.

22 Nov 2013, 17:17 PM
Senior Editor Badge

nice one

more SP and ToW maps converted for MP pls :P
22 Nov 2013, 19:50 PM

After few test i am considering to lower max player limit to 6 players when realized that 8 is too much. Also noticed some bugs where units can go through buildings, this will be fixed soon, ill keep this thread updated.
22 Nov 2013, 19:57 PM

Just tested it, I really liked it. I'm the worst at spotting bugs and I didn't really noticed any other then my T34 being an idiot with pathing but that isn't new. Once again thanks for converting the map!
23 Nov 2013, 01:28 AM

what Spiona said, Hope to see more campaign mission conversions!
24 Nov 2013, 16:21 PM

Version 1.1 has been released:

Fixed bugs and improvements list -

1) Cleared most obstacles in way so tanks can pass through city easily / but still remember its stalingrad and as most of 90% of city were ruins it was hard for the tanks to move through it so i sticked with this /

2) Both bases has been improved, you now shouldnt experience stucking of the units, also a lots of details has been added, so they look nicely.

3) Middle victory point has been more "opened" and territory for cap has been reduced, so now it will be harder to capture it.

4) Added more map entry points for lower base, also path up to hill has been more cleared so units can pass through easily.

5) Impass map has been added on the "ghosts" buildings so units cant no longer pass through it.

6) Minor improvements - Loading background and map description has been changed.

Its not excluded that some minor bugs appeared after this fix, so I support any comments here to help me made this map better. Thanks

Download version 1.1 here - http://goo.gl/ZWc4gN
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS