I just. Popped up one day to ask for help in the modding and tools forum. I never forgot to introduce myself!
I'm TheGiftLucas, hail from South Korea but moved over to western europe. I enjoy COH2 modding and am in denial, refusing to move on to COH3.
I do play other games, but that's not really relevant.
Hopefully I can get active here soonish!
Hello!
11 Mar 2024, 21:39 PM
#1
Posts: 17
12 Mar 2024, 00:36 AM
#2
Posts: 3050 | Subs: 3
Hopefully I can get active here soonish!
I'd say don't. This website is giga-dead for a long time now sadly
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
23 | ||
|
|
|
11 | ||
|
|
|
106 | ||
|
|
|
23 | ||
|
|
|
4 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.488234.676+3
- 3.624365.631+3
- 4.706420.627+5
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
948 users are online:
948 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17088
Welcome our newest member, hitclub54ink
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, hitclub54ink
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
