Login

russian armor

4v4s - Axis vs. Allies: Who's more brainless?

28 Dec 2023, 23:03 PM

Alright alright, I pride myself on being neutral; I like to change sides every once in a while (though I'm generally not playing Axis right now because, well... I like to play the game, and having to wait 10 minutes between every match is a buzzkill).

I would say that the two factions I'm best at are USF and DAK. Brits I'm okay with I think, but Wehrmacht is a bit difficult for me.

I know people say that the bunker spam is OP, but talking strictly about combined arms here: I think that combined arms as USF is way way better that Wehr. Wehr is so inflexible that it feels like once one thing breaks, everything else falls apart, and so you kind of have to do these weird spam tactics in order to actually be useful on the field.

Idk. Maybe I just had a few bad games, but I really feel like combined arms is a bit of a no-go for Wehr (not so much DAK, however), while for the Allies it's more effective in general.

Everyone can spam bullsh* and be effective (if they aren't countered properly), but I've only felt like a diverse army is effective while I was playing USF or Brits.

Thoughts?
4 Feb 2024, 17:50 PM

thats a easy answer, anyone who plays 4v4
4 Feb 2024, 18:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2024, 17:50 PMGenObi

Took a bit to come up with that one, eh? That's a real knee slapper; a real side stitcher. That's a new one, for sure. Ought to write that one down I think. Where can I get the tickets for the standup tour?

9 Feb 2024, 02:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2024, 17:50 PMGenObi

Most people here can't play 4v4 for shit, I think 1v4 is awesome and makes me part of the true company of heroes. Unlike this loser.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★