Login

russian armor

Jaegers

14 Mar 2023, 01:33 AM

The Jaeger Light Winfantry are back and better than ever now with shrecks!

Anyone worked a reasonable counter? My mad-minute US Sniper hit a mine, so that sucked, but maybe that OP unit is workable, any other ideas?

I usually open with a couple pathfinders into paras with 1919's, backed by one MG and a quad (in 4v4's). If they shreck-up, they're vulnerable to AI and you can push them around with your infantry. If they do AI upgrades, then your 76 Shermans have fun.

Having played a bunch of Wher, I don't really like the Grens a lot late game, so Jaegers end up being a bit of a crutch. I like the Grens so little that I often try to get by with just one until I get Jaegers. My guess is that most people do the same so every game you lose, it feels like you're getting ran over by Jaegers, when the problem is that Grens aren't scaling particularly well. When you win, you don't notice the Jaegers.
14 Mar 2023, 02:35 AM

There is so much allied op trash, from pathfinder + sniper to AT blob you cant do anything, if u say else have probably spammend 4v4 no skill teir.
It has just no counter, u manage early map control and at a time of a puma there will be 2 para+zook, u try early motorcycle? np there will be 3-4 pathfinder covering that sniper and maybe a mg.

Could continue about utter cheese for ages.

Now ppl complain about the last remaining unit that does anything.
14 Mar 2023, 11:54 AM

There is so much allied op trash, from pathfinder + sniper to AT blob you cant do anything, if u say else have probably spammend 4v4 no skill teir.
It has just no counter, u manage early map control and at a time of a puma there will be 2 para+zook, u try early motorcycle? np there will be 3-4 pathfinder covering that sniper and maybe a mg.

Could continue about utter cheese for ages.

Now ppl complain about the last remaining unit that does anything.

(reasonable) people complain because they're tired of any faction's cheese, not just axis cheese
14 Mar 2023, 16:40 PM

(reasonable) people complain because they're tired of any faction's cheese, not just axis cheese

I can understand that, and im tired too. I feel like if you dont play die hard meta you're at a super disadvantage which is so boring.
14 Mar 2023, 16:43 PM

I can understand that, and im tired too. I feel like if you dont play die hard meta you're at a super disadvantage which is so boring.

i share the same feeling
14 Mar 2023, 17:44 PM

The current meta is just awful. I dont know if its just recency bias but it feels way worse than coh2 ever did

I started coh2 like 6 months after relase tho so maybe i just missed this period in coh2. But for all its crazy balance problems i dont remember it being this dumb
14 Mar 2023, 20:29 PM

The current meta is just awful. I dont know if its just recency bias but it feels way worse than coh2 ever did

I started coh2 like 6 months after relase tho so maybe i just missed this period in coh2. But for all its crazy balance problems i dont remember it being this dumb

so you must have been there to witness 4min t70s and invincible tiger aces
14 Mar 2023, 22:05 PM

so you must have been there to witness 4min t70s and invincible tiger aces

Yes and plenty of other dumb things not mentioned

I just never felt like the frequency of ppl abusing those was as high as it is here in coh3

THis is complete estimation, but it felt like maybe 50% of my games during those times u had ppl abusing meta. Right now it feels like 80+%
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★