Login

russian armor

Hotfix 1.0.5 - March 6, 2023

6 Mar 2023, 22:42 PM
6 Mar 2023, 23:08 PM

Looks like a large number of small changes. I don't see how it's overdoing it but I haven't played since the patch yet

There are changes I don't understand. Black Prince buff seems weird. I'll admit I've almost never seen it but I think that has more to do with how quick matches are
6 Mar 2023, 23:40 PM

Needs more testing post patch to determine the effects, but I give them props for already working on addressing underperforming or bugged units (if the notes are accurate.
6 Mar 2023, 23:58 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

Needs testing, but this looks like a very solid first swing.

Increasing MG suppression ability and increasing mortars against emplacements, for example, are very good changes.
7 Mar 2023, 01:13 AM

not sure about genaral MG supression buff and Reduction cost of .50 cal air drop.
People would spam it as mainline unit ? :?
7 Mar 2023, 01:44 AM

Oh thank god, as a allied player the general opness of the Germans needed to be tone down.

Also added bonus for tweaking the British boys AT spam.
7 Mar 2023, 10:20 AM

looks like relic still haven't learnt their lesson when it comes to completely nerfing one side and completing buffing the other making balance swing, then next patch they guna do the same thing other way round lol.

What they need to do is first give the USF and British forces they're changes and see how it performs and if still not enough then you can proceed to changing/nerfing the other side.

7 Mar 2023, 10:41 AM

FlaK Emplacement without fix? Comon and guastatori still op
7 Mar 2023, 12:26 PM

FlaK Emplacement without fix? Comon and guastatori still op

Increasing its fuel cost means it is no longer possible to just cap the point and build it right away, you actually are able to contest the point first.
On top of that they are much more susceptible to indirect fire and don't repair themselves on re-crew.

Gustatori were effectively removed from the game, thompson ghurkas are new gustatori.
7 Mar 2023, 16:21 PM

Flak emplacement have been fixed. And with the Ketenkrad nerf you can't bypass the fix with it.

Imo Fallshimpioneer are still too good when you look at their cost compared to their damage capacity and utility. We still going to see them spammed with Bunkers.
Pip
7 Mar 2023, 17:27 PM

I wonder why they buffed Bersaglieri (Through Bolster arriving sooner, Breda take the same total CP) and nerfed AK Panzergrenadiers. Bersaglieri seem popular, though I've heard complaints that PZ were rather weak, particularly relative to their cost. I don't know if these complaints were about their performance strictly without their combined arms bonus though, I don't know how strong said bonus IS exactly but they're clearly intended to be making use of it constantly.
7 Mar 2023, 17:47 PM

PZ are meh un-veted and un-upgraded but win their engagement once you invest in them. Not sure with they nerfed their LMG thought

Bersaglieri are good early game but fall off rather quickly vs veted infantry, I think the change make their more consistent across the game length. What I'm afraid of is the counterpart of those ability increasing vision and capture speed is pretty much useless compared to it.

Armato and pact of steel buff makes sense but I think pact of steel remain useless where it stand, you already have your light vehicle by the time its unlocked.
7 Mar 2023, 18:03 PM

Just played vs snipers, it was utterly disgusting, killing a model every 3s lmao
7 Mar 2023, 19:04 PM

Boys AT rifles bug is making playing vs HT a nightmare lol
7 Mar 2023, 19:11 PM

not sure about genaral MG supression buff and Reduction cost of .50 cal air drop.
People would spam it as mainline unit ? :?

Nah dawg, Pathfinders are too good right now to not get. The fact that they made Weapon Support Center cheaper to build AND you can build it right away means that the cost and time savings from air-dropping them probably doesn't make sense as a "Maxim Spam 2.0" build order. Personally, I'd only see going for it if you really value the air-drop onto the battlefield aspect of the ability. (Or if they eventually nerf Pathfinders to make them less of a no-brainer)

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2023, 19:04 PMGrim
Boys AT rifles bug is making playing vs HT a nightmare lol
Not aware of this bug. What is it?

Edit- I see John updated the Patch notes. So sounds like they are doing 50% damage now? Ouch. Guess Stuart for mobile AT for now eh?
7 Mar 2023, 19:45 PM

Nah dawg, Pathfinders are too good right now to not get. The fact that they made Weapon Support Center cheaper to build AND you can build it right away means that the cost and time savings from air-dropping them probably doesn't make sense as a "Maxim Spam 2.0" build order. Personally, I'd only see going for it if you really value the air-drop onto the battlefield aspect of the ability. (Or if they eventually nerf Pathfinders to make them less of a no-brainer)

Not aware of this bug. What is it?

Edit- I see John updated the Patch notes. So sounds like they are doing 50% damage now? Ouch. Guess Stuart for mobile AT for now eh?

Honestly the balance feels worse than ever. Everyone has just swapped to spamming jaegers with shreks which is hard to punish fully when there is no rocket arty.
7 Mar 2023, 22:01 PM

The Kettenkrad wire nerf nerfed the wire out of the game. You hardly need it past the first two minutes.

Also it significanlty fucks up Wehr fuel income and thus timing of Jägers and so on. Not that it is imbalanced but since I used it literally every game, it is noticeable.

Also: The Nebelwerfer is still shit.
7 Mar 2023, 22:53 PM

The Kettenkrad wire nerf nerfed the wire out of the game. You hardly need it past the first two minutes.

You're not supposed to cap the 2-3 fuel points right outside your base for permanent bonus fuel cheese that the enemy cannot contest. That was never the intent behind this ability.

Also: The Nebelwerfer is still shit.

Stop shooting it at max-range into the fog of war against random targets and you will see better results with a rocket arty that costs 0 fuel
8 Mar 2023, 01:25 AM

Boys AT rifle have bug,only 4 damage to vehicle!Did I playing BFV?
8 Mar 2023, 14:06 PM

Cool, after abusing Boys AT rifles and blobbing Tommies, we now have Stuart spam an scoped Lee Enfields spam.

And in addition, DAK has to pay even more manpower for their units which got even worse on top.

Good job Relic! :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 64
Germany 22
unknown 19

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %