Login

russian armor

USF on life support

5 Mar 2023, 15:09 PM

Why do relic thinks its a good idea not giving USF any decent indirect ? Whizbang and Scott have short range and the damage output isnt that good either, my mate pushing the whizbang to fire at the 88 only to get shot to death by it is the funniest shit ever. In 2v2 1v1 US can somehow perform but good luck fighting 3v3 or 4v4 late game
5 Mar 2023, 15:57 PM

Dont worry in next patch relic will nerf mortar pit
5 Mar 2023, 16:04 PM

Pretty sure mechanized support center will also be balanced, can't have that shermans outperforming EZ8
5 Mar 2023, 16:18 PM

Dont worry in next patch relic will nerf mortar pit

Bro thinks i didnt play the game to know that guastatori blobs just push in smoke everything and ground attack flame everything to oblivion
5 Mar 2023, 16:30 PM

Pretty sure mechanized support center will also be balanced, can't have that shermans outperforming EZ8

Yes, if by balanced you mean the EZ8 and Sherman 76 finally get upgraded armor from the mechanized support center.
5 Mar 2023, 16:32 PM

good luck fighting 3v3 or 4v4 late game

?? Only if the enemy is getting straight Tigers and Panthers.

God help the axis if they aren't able to stop you from hitting critical mass with Sherman 76 HE shells horde. US mid game is the weakest, not late game.

USF late game "indirect fire" (RE: killing blobs) is sherman HE rounds and even canister shot can kill support weapons if you're rich enough to tech it + use it. Try it. Trust me, they're very good.
5 Mar 2023, 17:28 PM

?? Only if the enemy is getting straight Tigers and Panthers.

God help the axis if they aren't able to stop you from hitting critical mass with Sherman 76 HE shells horde. US mid game is the weakest, not late game.

USF late game "indirect fire" (RE: killing blobs) is sherman HE rounds and even canister shot can kill support weapons if you're rich enough to tech it + use it. Try it. Trust me, they're very good.

Of course i knew about this, and my opponents also know about this too, and they aint noobs. not easy to pull off when the enemies have brains and keep harasshing you from snowballing and even if you and your team doing their best it would just leave you into a stalemate where everyone digged in and tanks rush isnt an effective option anymore that is when you need strong indirect to make a breakthrough
6 Mar 2023, 03:06 AM

when Inderect fire unit outranged by heavy AT, You know something was wrong.
M4 76 horde would be defended easily by 88mm and mines,
6 Mar 2023, 04:54 AM

ASC, 40 munitions strafing runs are what you need weirdly.

6 Mar 2023, 08:46 AM

ASC, 40 munitions strafing runs are what you need weirdly.

And then what? You destroyed one emplacement, congrats. In the meanwhile, your VPs are ticking down, the enemy is just about to get the Tiger, you have no upgraded Shermans, incredibly bad infantry and no arty. You are still fucked.
6 Mar 2023, 19:08 PM

And then what? You destroyed one emplacement, congrats. In the meanwhile, your VPs are ticking down, the enemy is just about to get the Tiger, you have no upgraded Shermans, incredibly bad infantry and no arty. You are still fucked.

The only thing I take issue with is the "incredibly bad infantry" part of this statement. Vet 1 riflemen get the suppression ability, so US' infantry is a bit better than most would think, at least in 4v4. The enemy wipes the floor with them without it, though.
6 Mar 2023, 19:50 PM

As I mentioned in the other topic, the USF actually has the M1 105mm howitzer emplacement in the files.

It's just not implemented yet but is available through mods so I'm guessing it will be added in some sort of infantry battlegroup in the future.
6 Mar 2023, 20:31 PM

when Inderect fire unit outranged by heavy AT, You know something was wrong.
M4 76 horde would be defended easily by 88mm and mines,

Really hope the traverse speed of the 88 gets nerfed... so silly that it spins on a dime to keep pace with flanking tanks.
7 Mar 2023, 02:57 AM

As I mentioned in the other topic, the USF actually has the M1 105mm howitzer emplacement in the files.

It's just not implemented yet but is available through mods so I'm guessing it will be added in some sort of infantry battlegroup in the future.

Well, I only asking to make it have longer range, increase 5-12% is enough. by far, using Whishbang was too tricky because of the lack of range.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★