Login

russian armor

The current state of Anti-Aircraft.

5 Mar 2023, 00:15 AM

So, what are the thoughts on the current state of aerial call-ins vs. the strength of AA in the current balance?

For allies, as I understand it, Brit AA is a bit lackluster, with centaurs struggling a bit vs. planes plus the AA halftrack not being able to shoot down planes as quickly as one would want.

US, on the other hand, has AA so good that it completely nullifies any aerial callins within its range, whether that be the DAK AT loiter or a falls drop in the middle of the map or in your base, even, if the map is small enough (E.G. 2v2 map or lower)

For axis, from what I understand, the flak emplacements are good enough to shoot down larger callins, but nothing seems to be able to shoot down the US air support center strafing run fast enough to prevent it from making a full run, and I, personally, have never had a paratrooper squad shot down in the sky, even with a bunch of AA around.

What are your experiences?
5 Mar 2023, 00:17 AM

As far as balance goes, I suppose it makes sense for the brits to have worse AA, because they have access higher HP tanks, therefore they need to invest more in AA in order to prevent an AT loiter from seriously damaging a churchill etc.

For US, all their tanks are pretty squishy, so I can see why they have a better AA.

5 Mar 2023, 00:39 AM

how do you find so much time to post?
5 Mar 2023, 00:47 AM

how do you find so much time to post?

When you have no life enjoy playing a game, the time finds you.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 49
Germany 16

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment