Login

russian armor

For the love of God, change team colours...

27 Feb 2023, 08:29 AM

The unique/team colour scheme is really mind-boggling. Why do you change the CoH2 system in such a dumb way? Why do colours change all the time (one time, when I switched to unique colours, I was red, another time my mate was red). And who thinks that red is a good colour for your team mates anyways, feels like the enemy is behind your lines all the time.

Just have blue (player), yellow (team mate 1), green (team mate 2), etc. and red (enemy 1), purple (enemy 2), etc. Why complicate things and make them worse, I don't understand. And I am sorry if this has been said before here, but apparently relic didn't believe it to be necessary to change this from the feedback given in the play test...

Also, when you click on units, PLEASE show us to which player these units belong. When someone drops out of the game, I have to press esc and then "player list" to see if that player was on my team when playing with randoms...
27 Feb 2023, 09:23 AM

The least they could do is separate warm and cool colors. Having both red and green on your team is such a braindead design decision. Actually baffling. Company of Heroes 2's color system was not even remotely broken and in need of fixing. The lack of player names is also inexcusable.
27 Feb 2023, 09:50 AM

this definitely needs a patch asap. I let the enemy dive with tanks multiple times because on the minimap its just happy little green icons -_-
27 Feb 2023, 15:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2023, 08:29 AMGarrett
The unique/team colour scheme is really mind-boggling. Why do you change the CoH2 system in such a dumb way? Why do colours change all the time (one time, when I switched to unique colours, I was red, another time my mate was red)

They're trying to do the CSGO thing where every player has their own unique color. If you remember, everyone was blue on their own screen, so things like saying "green, move your tank!" didn't really work.

They should have implemented it in a less retarded way, though. For example, have each teammate to pick their own color before they start a search queue. Or definitely at the very least cool vs warm colors or something. Purple, pink, orange, red for enemies. Then blue, yellow, green, teal for teammates, etc.
27 Feb 2023, 17:02 PM

retarded

I think we have found the problem.
27 Feb 2023, 17:58 PM

:gimpy::gimpy:
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2023, 17:02 PMRosbone

I think we have found the problem.

:gimpy:
27 Feb 2023, 19:04 PM

For the love of God, change everything, made a Coh2.5 not a Age of Empires WWII.
28 Feb 2023, 05:49 AM
Donator 11

Is Relic even trying to make a good game or did they just want the preorders and day 1 $60 money and call it quits? They even messed up player colours... not to mention the sounds lol they are horrible. I can't tell if my machine gun is firing and i can't tell where some sounds are coming from.

If you want a immersive ww2 experience, launch coh3 and fire away some mortar rounds and watch the explosion effects. Goddamn RTS games from the 90's had better effects. Is this a joke? Did they release an 2 year old build of the game by mistake and we get the real v1.0 version next week?
28 Feb 2023, 15:05 PM

Based make it more distinct (like Coh2)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight