Login

russian armor

Coh3 | The Last Hero

30 Jan 2023, 05:41 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2023, 14:06 PMKatitof

You mean gunshots and explosions?
Didn't they stated they wanted to go with realistic sounds this time instead of hollywood ones?

Because if you've heard a gun from some distance, it certainly does not sound as is portrayed in coh2 and coh3 indeed is more realistic here.

I personally witnessed a couple of bugs for an example nebelwerfer sounded like it was shooting next to you even tho nebel was on the other side of the map. Tanks seemed too low on volume.

But yes I did catch the statement that the game meant to sound more realistic, which I have no problem with.

30 Jan 2023, 06:30 AM

1) Yeah, no-one cares about the visuals if they are seriously playing the game. Visuals are fine, if some-one don't like it, you have build-in GPU post-processing or programs like re-shade to make the game look like you want it to be. You know what makes CoH3 stand out? The fact that it runs like knife though butter in terms of how good this game runs even on shit PCs, unlike CoH1\2 this is more important.

2) For some CoH3 is slow for some too fast. For me it due to VP drain it feels too fast.

3) Yeah ... except we already had examples of F2P RTS games, all of which were a flop in the end. CoH is never gonna have enough of a player base to sustain cash flow. Not to mention that idea of "Make game F2P if you want to have more players", is honestly so childish its not even funny.

4) Sorry, no-one wants to live in a "elitish game" bubble. What is the problem if game is actually friendly for a casual players? Tactical pause for SP is bothering you? Or maybe leader boards against AI?

Whats wrong with the game being on consoles? A lot of people, have both console and PC. Chances are, that people will play on consoles and then buy it for PC are actually kinda big, its a regular practice. At least they are aiming at a huge portion of a market, instead of making it for Mac\Linux :snfPeter:

5) How is CoH2 interface is small? Its huge AF, with isane amount of un-used space. Its like Warcraft 3, but at least in it, Blizzard intentionally made it like this, to optimise the game, since nothing is rendering behind the UI.

6) You care about soul via interface and visuals, I care about souls and passion in gameplay. And CoH3 took best parts of CoH1\2 and combined them. This is where soul lies.

But over-all complains like this only proves that CoH3 is a great game already. Because besides broken audio, subjective opinions about UI and graphics, there are literally no other complains floating around, besides few debatable gameplay changes like VP drain.
30 Jan 2023, 19:20 PM

It's hard for me to imagine that console gamers tend to buy and/or play games like Coh3.

You don't need to imagine it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS