Login

russian armor

Stats for usf mortar

5 Jan 2023, 13:07 PM

who would win? the entire fucking coh2 playerbase or vipper displaying charts on the DPS of the mortar with the worst accuracy and range in the game

Lets count how many error you can fit into two sentences:

1) This is forum where people can express their opinion not a fight with winner and losers. They fact that you perceive it as fight indicates that you are a "forum warrior".

2) The entire player-base has not read this post and it certainly does believe that M1 mortar stats are trash.
Contrary to what you seem to think the entire player best does not consist of player who play USF almost exclusively.

3) Indirect fire weapon do not use accuracy but scatter.

4) The scatter of M1 mortar in not worst than other mortars, it is actually identical.

Now is there any reason why you trying to derail this thread by posting about me instead of the M1 mortar?
5 Jan 2023, 19:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2023, 21:01 PMVipper

Do you have any reason to believe this data is wrong other that the do not agree with your opinion? Because I can't find anything wrong with them.

And I actually see the USF mortar and UKF one if available in many in large modes.

Tell you what for your next 10 4vs4 game count how many time a USF player build one and share your stats.

Noni dont think ots wrong data. I just wanted to make the point that not just because some1 shows data its 100 true or correct.

As i said i rarely see usf mortars. Playing 10 games wich happen to have usf isent gonna change that. It doesnt fit the faction in both their current state imo. Usf is to different for a mortor to work like they do for ost and soviets and even those mortars arent as popular as before.
6 Jan 2023, 01:54 AM

well, how rare of USF mortar in 2v2 ?. Only 5% in every 100 matches I play ( No including me since I dont like Path spam 1 trick pony).
6 Jan 2023, 07:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2023, 10:18 AMVipper

leaving Ostheer with little room to counter them.

No room for Counter barrage in your static scenario? Shame
6 Jan 2023, 07:37 AM

No room for Counter barrage in your static scenario? Shame

PLS do not take half sentences out of context because in that scenario the M1 would be buffed (with the suggestion to "firing no more than 3 shells on its barrage but deadly accurate").
6 Jan 2023, 07:40 AM

Noni dont think ots wrong data. I just wanted to make the point that not just because some1 shows data its 100 true or correct.

As i said i rarely see usf mortars. Playing 10 games wich happen to have usf isent gonna change that. It doesnt fit the faction in both their current state imo. Usf is to different for a mortor to work like they do for ost and soviets and even those mortars arent as popular as before.

Since we have established that chart are not wrong, in your opinion are M1's stats "trash"?
6 Jan 2023, 19:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2023, 09:38 AMEsxile

If anything should be done with the USF mortar it would be to make it more like the Leig, firing no more than 3 shells on its barrage but deadly accurate. Not enough damage to kill a full health squad but forcing the playing to react and move it fast so you can use it in conjecture with your riflemen.

I guess you're unaware that when the USF mortar was first released it's mortars were like laser guided himars. It wasn't even worth it to build an mg, by the time they packed up a lot of times they were already dead.

If you want to unfuck the game try not to completely fuck it in the first place.
7 Jan 2023, 13:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2023, 07:40 AMVipper

Since we have established that chart are not wrong, in your opinion are M1's stats "trash"?

Its not trash. But in the total picture off the faction it doesnt fit. Maybe i am wrong but it has less range then other standard mortars. Why idk.

The mg for usf is more expensive and comes out later doesnt supress as good/fast, their mainlines are mid range oriented and more expensive. And beter options are there later down the line.

So my question to you is dispite its stats not being trash does it work or better is it worthwhile in the usf faction?
7 Jan 2023, 22:38 PM

Its not trash.

Glad that you we agree because that was my point all along in this thread.

Contrary to what some people claim that stat of the Mortar are simply not trash.

But in the total picture off the faction it doesnt fit. Maybe i am wrong but it has less range then other standard mortars. Why idk.

The mg for usf is more expensive and comes out later doesnt supress as good/fast, their mainlines are mid range oriented and more expensive. And beter options are there later down the line.

So my question to you is dispite its stats not being trash does it work or better is it worthwhile in the usf faction?

If one decided to play a dynamic game the HE round are not very effective but that goes for most mortars.

The mortar seem not be be worth while in small modes and in certain maps. On the other hand it seem to worth it in large modes, certain maps and in with certain play styles.
8 Jan 2023, 14:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2023, 19:28 PMKoRneY

I guess you're unaware that when the USF mortar was first released it's mortars were like laser guided himars. It wasn't even worth it to build an mg, by the time they packed up a lot of times they were already dead.

If you want to unfuck the game try not to completely fuck it in the first place.

What didn't you understand with I wrote? Or you think the current Leig is as OP as the first version of it was.
8 Jan 2023, 21:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2023, 14:33 PMEsxile

What didn't you understand with I wrote? Or you think the current Leig is as OP as the first version of it was.

Oh, so you want a t0 leig and a pak howi. How is that better?
8 Jan 2023, 21:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2023, 21:49 PMKoRneY

Oh, so you want a t0 leig and a pak howi. How is that better?

Strawman spotted.
8 Jan 2023, 21:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2023, 21:56 PMEsxile

Strawman spotted.

"If anything should be done with the USF mortar it would be to make it more like the Leig, firing no more than 3 shells on its barrage but deadly accurate. "

Thank fuck you're not on the balance team
9 Jan 2023, 09:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2023, 21:58 PMKoRneY

"If anything should be done with the USF mortar it would be to make it more like the Leig, firing no more than 3 shells on its barrage but deadly accurate. "

Thank fuck you're not on the balance team
then you read all the post, not just one line.
9 Jan 2023, 10:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2023, 09:22 AMEsxile
then you read all the post, not just one line.

Pm-41 price shot was similar to what you are suggesting (although it was a vet 1 ability and thus available later). It was removed for very good reasons. If M1 mortar got such a barrage available it would brake the game.

And Leig has worse AOE profile than M1 mortar and thus according to your theory is "RNG Joke"
9 Jan 2023, 10:42 AM

according to my special statistical analysis: the usf mortar is shit
9 Jan 2023, 19:48 PM

+1
10 Jan 2023, 03:34 AM

+2
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
Germany 33