Login

russian armor

Prohibition of Pay To Win Commanders

15 Nov 2022, 09:57 AM

Here we say no to Relic for PAY to win DLCs

exemple : Tiger Ace and all that shit like this.

:gimpy:

FREE DLC if you want, so the units will not be cheat
15 Nov 2022, 10:36 AM

Free? Are you out of your mind? No, we will do better - live service, so pay for the seasons.
Look at the last interview there is a conversation about what they want to make the game a service game.
18 Nov 2022, 23:32 PM
Patrion 310

Relic/SEGA's new con game and a huge conflict of interests;

IMHO, ESG money is blood money.

But hey, if Relic/Sega clowns want to sell humanity out for a quick buck. Go for it.
Go join the EMPIRE/corporate oligarchy.

This is me;
18 Nov 2022, 23:44 PM

Relic/SEGA's new con game and a huge conflict of interests;

IMHO, ESG money is blood money.

But hey, if Relic/Sega clowns want to sell humanity out for a quick buck. Go for it.
Go join the EMPIRE/corporate oligarchy.

This is me;

I can't wait to see the ethnically heterogenous Panzergrenadiers (to more accurately reflect the world we live in today) to ride into battle on their carbon-neutral electric powered half-track. But even better yet, I'm waiting with bated breath to see the campaign's critic of the patriarchy and capitalism by the female protagonist. But all in all, my favorite part will be the mission where the italian citizens who refuse to get vaccinated get the bubonic plague and polio and you have to fight the mission with half as much manpower because everyone is dying of the plague (and polio) thanks to them.

Truly it will be a storyline to be remembered for generations.
19 Nov 2022, 21:15 PM

Yeah, seriously, don´t even think about that Relic

There will be more than enough money from skins
21 Nov 2022, 12:04 PM

I can't wait to see the ethnically heterogenous Panzergrenadiers (to more accurately reflect the world we live in today) to ride into battle on their carbon-neutral electric powered half-track. But even better yet, I'm waiting with bated breath to see the campaign's critic of the patriarchy and capitalism by the female protagonist. But all in all, my favorite part will be the mission where the italian citizens who refuse to get vaccinated get the bubonic plague and polio and you have to fight the mission with half as much manpower because everyone is dying of the plague (and polio) thanks to them.

Truly it will be a storyline to be remembered for generations.

that makes no sense,
i dont understand this, i really dont.

politics and genderstuff actually harm sales and cost money, they dont lead to more profit. there are more than enough examples for that.

why do corporations still do that?
21 Nov 2022, 13:50 PM

that makes no sense,

politics and genderstuff actually harm sales and cost money, they dont lead to more profit. there are more than enough examples for that.

Because at the moment, a relatively small number of incredibly vocal activists are often able to convince publishers that it will harm their game and cost them money unless they include plenty of moralising, sanctimonious messaging that will teach the consumer right from wrong, with no grey areas whatsoever as their audience couldn't possibly handle it.

When of course the opposite is actually true, the overwhelming majority of the public already know right from wrong and do not appreciate being patronised.

Games journalism is absolutely rife with it at the moment as well. For example, in almost anything Lovecraft related you get journalists banging on about what a terrible racist HP Lovecraft was (a man born in 1890!) or trying to shame Japanese developers into including diversity characters, purely for the sake of it, in a completely fictional fantasy realm.

They should be allowed to simply make the games they want to make.

21 Nov 2022, 15:42 PM

that makes no sense,

Not saying that Relic will necessarily do all that. I was just riffing off of Cobra because that's the kind of shit that companies worried about ESG will duct tape into their media for those blackrock bucks.

We'll still have to see what the actual campaign is like before anyone can actually tear into it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 87
unknown 13
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak