Login

russian armor

Does anyone use Incendiary Explosive Round on LVs?

8 Nov 2022, 23:40 PM

Having to use doctrinal units to counter vanilla units is always a treat.

JLI already hardcounter/softcounter multiple units/builds, except in the case of UKF where they counter an entire faction.
9 Nov 2022, 08:43 AM

JLI already hardcounter/softcounter multiple units/builds, except in the case of UKF where they counter an entire faction.

Aside from matching up well against Tommies and countering snipers, how do they counter multiple builds and an entire faction?
9 Nov 2022, 11:09 AM

Aside from matching up well against Tommies and countering snipers, how do they counter multiple builds and an entire faction?

My best guess is he is talking about the cover acc. As tommies are supposed to play behind cover and play a more defensive style it negates their whole reason for being. AssT wont do as well as JLI vision will allow for counter play along with a model loss or 2 on a approach. I would assume the same thing with raid sections but using their mines on usual cover points should help out a lot. Can't speak for the rest of the faction as I never play it.
9 Nov 2022, 11:29 AM

My best guess is he is talking about the cover acc. As tommies are supposed to play behind cover and play a more defensive style it negates their whole reason for being. AssT wont do as well as JLI vision will allow for counter play along with a model loss or 2 on a approach. I would assume the same thing with raid sections but using their mines on usual cover points should help out a lot. Can't speak for the rest of the faction as I never play it.

That's fair on the sections matchup, I never play Brits either.
9 Nov 2022, 12:31 PM

It is simply the daily rant about Axis op/allied up things regardless of the thread's theme.
9 Nov 2022, 12:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2022, 12:31 PMVipper

It is simply the daily rant about Axis op/allied up things regardless of the thread's theme.

Yeah, countering 'an entire faction' sounds a touch hyperbolic.
9 Nov 2022, 13:37 PM

I have seen one single instance where Luvnest used it to finish off a 10% HP AEC
9 Nov 2022, 13:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2022, 12:31 PMVipper

Axis has always had the stronger factions +easier to play, this isn't even a question, stop commenting about it.
9 Nov 2022, 13:55 PM

They're also very strong against penal builds and they softcounter guards who play similiarly to IS.Usually it pays off more to just stall for CP1 and get 2+ JLI rather than suffer with volks against Penals.

JLI definitely do too much for how early you can get them, and they come in one of the if not THE best doctrine in the game.Every other match is a OKW using Overwatch.

This is such a silly argument. They are doctrinal elite infantry, regular volksgrenadiers get absolutely bodied by penals and sections, of course they match up well against them. How oppressive do you think Guards are? You don't think Guard Motor isn't extremely strong either? There isn't really much point in arguing about it as there won't be any more changes but the idea that there's 'always' been some balance conspiracy to make Axis stronger is laughable dude.
9 Nov 2022, 14:30 PM

They're also very strong against penal builds and they softcounter guards who play similiarly to IS.Usually it pays off more to just stall for CP1 and get 2+ JLI rather than suffer with volks against Penals.

JLI definitely do too much for how early you can get them, and they come in one of the if not THE best doctrine in the game.Every other match is a OKW using Overwatch.

this thread is about Sniper's "Fire Incendiary Explosive Round" (an Ostheer unit) and not JLI (an OKW unit).

Pls stop derailing this thread by ranting about OKW.
9 Nov 2022, 15:54 PM

This is such a silly argument. They are doctrinal elite infantry, regular volksgrenadiers get absolutely bodied by penals and sections, of course they match up well against them. How oppressive do you think Guards are? You don't think Guard Motor isn't extremely strong either? There isn't really much point in arguing about it as there won't be any more changes but the idea that there's 'always' been some balance conspiracy to make Axis stronger is laughable dude.

I wrote multiple paragraphs on why I disagree but it is way too much for a single comment.

And no, I barely see anyone use IER let alone expose the position of their sniper to a LV to do a measly 50DMG.It's a bad idea
9 Nov 2022, 16:42 PM

Having to use doctrinal units to counter vanilla units is always a treat.

available in 2 of 6 doctrines and you have a kubelwagen/p2 to suicide into sniper

You can instead mitigate sniper bleed by paradoxically pushing like a fucking idiot, forcing him to flee
9 Nov 2022, 21:02 PM

I have seen one single instance where Luvnest used it to finish off a 10% HP AEC

Cool.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS