Login

russian armor

How do I reset my account?

17 Oct 2022, 17:00 PM

I want to wipe my account so i can have better chance at now being Elo hell.
I have seen players delete matches from their record. Hhow do do it?
17 Oct 2022, 23:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2022, 17:00 PMReverb
I want to wipe my account so i can have better chance at now being Elo hell.
I have seen players delete matches from their record. Hhow do do it?

Create a new steam account & family share it. That's the only way.

What you probably saw with the "deleted record" was permabanned maphackers who got their playercard wiped clean as additional punishment.

example: https://coh2stats.com/players/76561198124468103-SEAKING

So I guess maphacking and then getting caught would be the alternative way :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
18 Oct 2022, 00:56 AM

Create a new steam account & family share it. That's the only way.

What you probably saw with the "deleted record" was permabanned maphackers who got their playercard wiped clean as additional punishment.

example: https://coh2stats.com/players/76561198124468103-SEAKING

So I guess maphacking and then getting caught would be the alternative way :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:

No
Person still has their account I saw do it
I see lots do it

Explain this

I win 3 games in a row, my rank is 624 at the first one. At the end of winning 3 matches my rank does not move after any of them. It stays the same at 624 the whole time. I quit the game in between matches to let it update. I waited like 1-2 hours. Still 624. One of the matches was against all top 50 4v4 player.

Then I just lose a match, and instantly my rank move to 682. It is FKKKKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get so angry. I know it is fkked. I have seen I lose ladder rank with wins. I am not confusing to wait for the ladder to update, I know it is fukkking me.
18 Oct 2022, 01:11 AM

Family sharing lets you keep commanders on said shared account? 🤔

I thought for sure this wasnt possible or i would of long ago as when you play as many games as I its borderline impossible to change your elo from the past.
18 Oct 2022, 02:36 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2022, 01:11 AMRocket

I thought for sure this wasnt possible or i would of long ago as when you play as many games as I its borderline impossible to change your elo from the past.

I think it lets you keep ones you bought for real money via Steam, not with the in-game currency in the in-game store.
18 Oct 2022, 02:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2022, 00:56 AMReverb
No
I see lots do it

If you know so much better than Aerafield does, why don't you just ask these people you're so certain have done it before? Or can you not actually name anyone that's done this because there are none?

Genuine question. I've never heard of this resetting ladder rank for free. Besides not playing ranked for a month so you lose it. Even then, though, you get it back roughly where you were before as long as you're not playing like you've forgotten how to tie your shoes.
18 Oct 2022, 10:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2022, 01:11 AMRocket

Isnt ELO based on your more recent matches... i.e. keep winning and you move up the rank and face higher ranked players.

It doesnt matter if you lost constantly 5 years ago.
18 Oct 2022, 12:01 PM

I think it lets you keep ones you bought for real money via Steam, not with the in-game currency in the in-game store.

this
18 Oct 2022, 12:02 PM

Explain this

I win 3 games in a row, my rank is 624 at the first one. At the end of winning 3 matches my rank does not move after any of them. It stays the same at 624 the whole time. I quit the game in between matches to let it update. I waited like 1-2 hours. Still 624. One of the matches was against all top 50 4v4 player.

It happens sometimes that a match disappears in the endless void of the CoH2 Servers and doesn't count

No
I see lots do it

proof?
18 Oct 2022, 17:19 PM

It happens sometimes that a match disappears in the endless void of the CoH2 Servers and doesn't count

proof?

how show proof?
i even play on arrange team sometime and now it not show anymore that player can delete the games so where can i have proof if it is delete?

game seems to selectively forget any match I win.....gfunny.

Game so dumb. Europ and Asia time= like 60% win rate.
USA Time= 10% win rate (arrange team try hard non stop).
(4v4)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS