costing 700mp 250fuel

and also add

reasoning?

• both modelled in 1942
  • maus was working prototype
  • ratte was a hitler pet project

why allow only alliedcucks to larp?
30 Aug 2022, 12:58 PM

Yes and ? where is the problem if it's well implemented in game ? Would it be such a big deal? And it's you who are asking for these, i'm just saying that prototype arn't a problem In My Opinion.
30 Aug 2022, 13:00 PM

Yes and ? where is the problem if it's well implemented in game ? Would it be such a big deal? And it's you who are asking for these, i'm just saying that prototype arn't a problem In My Opinion.

get ready for 1000mp 500fu 60pop antiinf, antitank, antiair, self propelled machine bro

you are going to regret allowing a shit panther in the game
30 Aug 2022, 13:14 PM

No i won't regret anything because this is just one tank, they never talked about german super heavy. And if you are projecting yourself that coh will have those. You should worry aswell for superwoman beating the shit out nazis and being a cmdr for USA. Cause from what Im reading you seem to think that relic will go bonkers on unit. Either you're reasonable or you're expect the worse.

Tbh i see your point, you don't like prototype on your fav game alright. But stop saying that the game is doomed from that. It's not true and we know it. You're just overreacting.
30 Aug 2022, 17:12 PM

There is a big difference between a prototype on a piece of paper and an actually built and tested tank, ready to be shipped. Black prince was built, there are actual photos of the tank. 1000 Ratte didn't go beyond the prototype design on a piece of paper, if even that, whereas the BPrince was built in 1945 and tested but the Firefly and the Comet proved more than enough so they were not further built.
So much Karen over-exaggeration for a PhD holder. Tsk tsk tsk
30 Aug 2022, 17:28 PM

There is a big difference between a prototype on a piece of paper and an actually built and tested tank, ready to be shipped. Black prince was built, there are actual photos of the tank. 1000 Ratte didn't go beyond the prototype design on a piece of paper, if even that, whereas the BPrince was built in 1945 and tested but the Firefly and the Comet proved more than enough so they were not further built.
So much Karen over-exaggeration for a PhD holder. Tsk tsk tsk

So much ignorance for someone claiming to know tsk tsk tsk....

MAUS was a working prototype, actually 2! Soviets found one and hauled it back to moscow.

Ratte was also working, in the brain of Krupp and Porsche engineers. Good enough for me. ANd good enough for the game.

Now cope harder
30 Aug 2022, 20:51 PM

retarded thread
30 Aug 2022, 22:03 PM

I see i'm not gtting answers anymore. I wonder why? :huhsign:
30 Aug 2022, 22:43 PM

Relic should just remove the Black Prince so we can avoid these discussions.
31 Aug 2022, 09:09 AM

I see i'm not gtting answers anymore. I wonder why? :huhsign:

you wnat answers i give you answers whats the question
31 Aug 2022, 09:09 AM

Relic should just remove the Black Prince so we can avoid these discussions.

definitely or add ratte
1 Sep 2022, 01:42 AM

It's a video game. Concessions to realism and authenticity will always have to be made to favor balance and playability. All these threads prove is that all you will bitch about literally anything and everything. Go touch some grass... please.
1 Sep 2022, 13:44 PM

It's a video game. Concessions to realism and authenticity will always have to be made to favor balance and playability. All these threads prove is that all you will bitch about literally anything and everything. Go touch some grass... please.

add ratte yes or no?
1 Sep 2022, 15:29 PM
1 Sep 2022, 15:40 PM

The meltdown over something such as the black prince being added in coh3.

Late war germany vs early war soviets no problem. Didnt happen like that but hey i got heavies and super heavies and easy 4v4 mode, Idgaf anymore. Axis boner satisfied. Authentisitie sidelined.

Coh3 allies get heavies of simaler power but based on a prototype. Axis playerbase loose their mind. Authentisitie authentisitie!!!!! It didnt see action bruh. Then then whe should add unbuildable things germans thought up.

Heavies should just be very very limited in coh 3. Axis included.
1 Sep 2022, 21:27 PM

Late war germany vs early war soviets no problem. Didnt happen like that but hey i got heavies and super heavies and easy 4v4 mode, Idgaf anymore. Axis boner satisfied. Authentisitie sidelined.

Coh3 allies get heavies of simaler power but based on a prototype. Axis playerbase loose their mind. Authentisitie authentisitie!!!!! It didnt see action bruh. Then then whe should add unbuildable things germans thought up.

there has been a plethora of nonsense decisions regarding historical accuracy of units in coh2. I don't agree that they should follow this in coh3, but it hasn't been an issue when axis got essentially fictional units of their own in coh2

this whole situation could have been avoided if they added the black prince in some DLC pack that features 1945 tanks and called it a day, and the """"PhD holding"""" wehraboo could shut the fuck up for once
1 Sep 2022, 21:52 PM
Donator 33

Because the original bergetiger (returning) and vampire half track weren’t a stretch either right, or the luftwaffe existing in any strength with 44-45 vehicles on the ground. Jags tigers and elefants in almost any 4’s match? Or the original tiger ace, and it’s successor in coh 2. How about invulnerable aircraft dropping fuel to Germans also in the 44-45 period. But no the black prince is the straw that breaks the German camels back? Kinda comical. The vehicles may have existed but their performance in coh was beyond fantasy, personally not much bothered to see the allies get some wunderwaffe treatment after two games of German abilities and units that test the deepest depths of historical fiction.
5 Sep 2022, 17:36 PM

I actually agree with the wehraboo. All the excuses for why the Black Prince should be added are retarded. There isn't any balance reason to add an out-of-frame unit. There rarely ever is - it's an admission that you don't know how to balance a game.

And we shouldn't pretend that's the real reason for it either. It wasn't even to try and appeal to tank nerds who might recognize it. It's just part of the piss-poor research and care for historical authenticity that Company of Heroes gets worse at every single iteration.

M24 Chaffee light tanks and M18 Hellcat tank destroyers in 1943 Italy are also an abomination, so is the Captain being issued a LMG that wouldn't have seen use by most of the US Army in Italy (the 1919A6s are a mainstay of armored/mech formations and not infantry, as COH2 makes them out to be, and were rare even then at this point in time). The Germans also get their fantasy StG44s (in 1943 Italy... don't give me the MkB42 crap) and a Wirbelwind.

It's all a bad joke and it's high time to stop giving them money for it. They're just going to abandon the game without any sort of modding support after a few years of cash grab DLCs and poor design decisions anyway, and then it'll be managed by a small few 'community' developers with a laser focus on their own specific idea of what the 1v1 'competitive' meta should be and not a care in the world for anything else balance-wise.
6 Sep 2022, 14:45 PM

classic coping bla bla bla

100% agreed.
6 Sep 2022, 14:46 PM

there has been a plethora of nonsense decisions regarding historical accuracy of units in coh2. I don't agree that they should follow this in coh3, but it hasn't been an issue when axis got essentially fictional units of their own in coh2

this whole situation could have been avoided if they added the black prince in some DLC pack that features 1945 tanks and called it a day, and the """"PhD holding"""" wehraboo could shut the fuck up for once

he who commands a phd degree is called "doctor" that's how you should call me
PAGES (19)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment